The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tamii05

Original post by tamii05

Spoiler

It's been leaked already, it's not that brilliant. Another cast member should've done it in my opinion.

Spoiler

I should add that that's my opinion...I just think the Glee actors love

Spoiler

so it's a shame they didn't get to do it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2401
little Hannah looks so much like her brother. :sad:

Feeling a little out of the loop here :colondollar:
I've watched the episodes a few days after they air so I may have forgotten but who is Hannah?
Am I the only one who only watches episodes as they come out in the UK?
Original post by tamii05

Original post by tamii05
I've watched the episodes a few days after they air so I may have forgotten but who is Hannah?

The video on the last page, Chris Colfer's real life sister, not an episode don't worry :smile:
Reply 2404
Original post by e hine e
It's been leaked already, it's not that brilliant. Another cast member should've done it in my opinion.

Spoiler

Oh really? Yeah, on youtube there were loads of comments that Santana should've sung it. Oh well :dontknow:

Spoiler

Reply 2405
The video on the last page, Chris Colfer's real life sister, not an episode don't worry :smile:

Ah, ok. Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by museobsessed

I think there are others on here too, I used to only watch them when they were aired here (heck I didn't even know they came out in the US so long before here until quite recently-last season I just watched as they aired and didn't even know spoilers or full US episodes would be around).

It took me so much effort and self control not to post spoiler pics and gifs all over the place :sad: and now I'm like :eek3: nooooooo
Original post by tamii05

Original post by tamii05
Oh really? Yeah, on youtube there were loads of comments that Santana should've sung it. Oh well :dontknow:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by clo-clo1
Erm so I now have a huge crush on Blaine- dahm you Misery

It took you until then to fancy him?? :eek:
I *half* fancied him during Hey Soul Sister (best show faces EVER!) and then he did When I Get You Alone and I was like :coma: (in a cringe sort of way!). I fancy Darren Criss more than I fancy Blaine, it's just my Darren Criss crush extends to Blaine... :tongue:

Original post by kayyyy_x
hahah who doesn't?

I can't wait for The Warblers Album to come out. :biggrin:

True that!

Spoiler

I keep laughing everytime I see Blaine perform now because I've seen so many videos where they've put 'P.I.M.P' or 'This is why I'm hot' as background music that I just imagine him as a gansta wannabe haha! Blaine the Dapper gangsta!

Random speculation

Spoiler

Original post by tamii05

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I should add that that's my opinion...I just think the Glee actors love

Spoiler

so it's a shame they didn't get to do it.

Spoiler

Original post by tamii05

Chris Colfer's sister. :smile:

Original post by museobsessed

Nah, you're not. Most people come on here when the UK episodes air. I only started watching at US pace when I missed a few UK episodes and wanted to catch up.

Original post by tamii05

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

I *half* fancied him during Hey Soul Sister (best show faces EVER!) and then he did When I Get You Alone and I was like :coma: (in a cringe sort of way!). I fancy Darren Criss more than I fancy Blaine, it's just my Darren Criss crush extends to Blaine... :tongue:

True that!

Spoiler

I keep laughing everytime I see Blaine perform now because I've seen so many videos where they've put 'P.I.M.P' or 'This is why I'm hot' as background music that I just imagine him as a gansta wannabe haha! Blaine the Dapper gangsta!

Random speculation

Spoiler

It will always be Don't You Want Me Baby for me because it was more Darren, less Blaine.

Spoiler

This hiatus has totally changed the way I watch Glee performances, especially the Warblers, because I've seen so many jokes on tumblr and the Glee forum like jenga and things that I can't help but laugh or grin like an idiot all the way through. I tend to grin through Glee now anyway, my mum thinks I'm going insane. I was thinking about

Spoiler

True that!

Spoiler

Random speculation

Spoiler

YES. I can listen to any Warblers song for hours and not get bored. I'm listening to Glee Radio atm... my friend and I both get really excited whenever they put a Warblers song on hahha. I love Animal so much! Bills Bills Bills and Raise Your Glass are probably my favourites though.

Oh God, I saw the most hilarious video which was called something like "Why Blaine's sexy" hahahha made me laugh so much

Oh.. hahha I totally get what you mean, I'm SO excited about Jesse and Blaine meeting. Like ridiculously so. I'll die if they don't do a duet... But I do kinda ship St Klaine... is that wrong? :L
(edited 13 years ago)
It will always be Don't You Want Me Baby for me because it was more Darren, less Blaine.

Spoiler

This hiatus has totally changed the way I watch Glee performances, especially the Warblers, because I've seen so many jokes on tumblr and the Glee forum like jenga and things that I can't help but laugh or grin like an idiot all the way through. I tend to grin through Glee now anyway, my mum thinks I'm going insane. I was thinking about

Spoiler

What's your Tumblr? :smile:

What's your Tumblr? :smile:

Well that depends which one you want :wink:

personal one here http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com

then the more interesting one of me playing Blaine http://skintightjeansblaine.tumblr.com
Well that depends which one you want :wink:

personal one here http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com

then the more interesting one of me playing Blaine http://skintightjeansblaine.tumblr.com

hahha you roleplay blaine?!

That's awesome, me and my friend send roleplay texts. I'm Kurt. She's Blaine. It's hilarious. :biggrin:

I'll follow both... :smile:

hahha you roleplay blaine?!

That's awesome, me and my friend send roleplay texts. I'm Kurt. She's Blaine. It's hilarious. :biggrin:

I'll follow both... :smile:

I do, it's pretty good fun the only thing wrong is the time difference between me and my Kurt.

I do, it's pretty good fun the only thing wrong is the time difference between me and my Kurt.

aw, that sucks. :frown:

How does roleplaying on Tumblr work anyway? I don't really understand your Blaine blog. o.O

I love the fact that I have the "Courage---Blaine" text on my phone, whenever I look at it I smile like mad. I'm weird like that hahah. :biggrin:

aw, that sucks. :frown:

How does roleplaying on Tumblr work anyway? I don't really understand your Blaine blog. o.O

I love the fact that I have the "Courage---Blaine" text on my phone, whenever I look at it I smile like mad. I'm weird like that hahah. :biggrin:

I was confused by tumblr roleplaying at first too. We're doing not only messages as though we're in real time (like texts or the role play on facebook) but we're also doing it in story form so I'll write a paragraph then my Kurt will continue the story. That's for bigger events like I just

Spoiler

so for that we played it out in story form.

This doesn't make me sound sad at all :ninja:
I was confused by tumblr roleplaying at first too. We're doing not only messages as though we're in real time (like texts or the role play on facebook) but we're also doing it in story form so I'll write a paragraph then my Kurt will continue the story. That's for bigger events like I just

Spoiler

so for that we played it out in story form.

This doesn't make me sound sad at all :ninja:

hahaha how can I think you sound sad when I have one of my friends saved as Blaine Anderson on my phone? :ninja:

It actually sounds quite fun hahaha. :biggrin:

hahaha how can I think you sound sad when I have one of my friends saved as Blaine Anderson on my phone? :ninja:

It actually sounds quite fun hahaha. :biggrin:

lol I can just imagine getting a 'courage' from Blaine. I'd not be able to stand for laughing.

Quick Reply

Latest