The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

OMG I just rewatched

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
It will always be Don't You Want Me Baby for me because it was more Darren, less Blaine.

Spoiler

This hiatus has totally changed the way I watch Glee performances, especially the Warblers, because I've seen so many jokes on tumblr and the Glee forum like jenga and things that I can't help but laugh or grin like an idiot all the way through. I tend to grin through Glee now anyway, my mum thinks I'm going insane. I was thinking about

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by kayyyy_x

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
OMG I just rewatched

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hah, I'm actually rewatching Series One at the moment because I've been having withdrawals.

Am I the only one that LOVES Jesse St James?!

Spoiler

SILLY LOVE SONGS ON GLEE RADIO! :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Spoiler

I do an awesome impression of Valjean when he speaks, just thought I'd mention that.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hah, I'm actually rewatching Series One at the moment because I've been having withdrawals.

Spoiler

I love, love, love Jesse St James. I think his mean side was just an act, he's amazing underneath. Plus Total Eclipse of the Heart with him and Rachel dancing was just :love:

I watched

Spoiler

I love, love, love Jesse St James. I think his mean side was just an act, he's amazing underneath. Plus Total Eclipse of the Heart with him and Rachel dancing was just :love:

I watched

Spoiler

Yes! Total Eclipse of the Heart is one of my favourite Non-Warblers Glee songs ever. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Yes! Total Eclipse of the Heart is one of my favourite Non-Warblers Glee songs ever. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

No, I love him too! He so obviously liked Rachel and was pretending to be horrible! Rachel became infinitely less annoying with him so...!

I do an awesome impression of Valjean when he speaks, just thought I'd mention that.

Spoiler

I've perfected Fantine (Cosette, it's past your beeeedtiiiime!) so I think you and I are going to get on just fine!

Spoiler

Spoiler

No, I love him too! He so obviously liked Rachel and was pretending to be horrible! Rachel became infinitely less annoying with him so...!

I've perfected Fantine (Cosette, it's past your beeeedtiiiime!) so I think you and I are going to get on just fine!

Spoiler

I have visions of us meeting and doing our own version of les mis, then we can go into a medley of warblers songs :woo: it would be so much fun.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have visions of us meeting and doing our own version of les mis, then we can go into a medley of warblers songs :woo: it would be so much fun.

OMG yes! What win!

I dreamed a dream in time gone by... when hope was high and life was...
OH YE-AH!

:dance:

Spoiler

I had no idea Jon Groff was gay either until a while ago-it was when an article surfaced saying gay actors couldn't play straight convincingly and it used him as an example and I was like :s-smilie: they had amazing chemistry!!

:rofl: at your mum, sounds like we all have crazy families on here. We're the sane ones (now that's scary).

Spoiler

Have you seen Amber Riley's version of Someone like you by the way? It's floating on tumblr.

Spoiler

OMG yes! What win!

I dreamed a dream in time gone by... when hope was high and life was...
OH YE-AH!

:dance:

We'd have to have papers to throw in the air too :party:
I had no idea Jon Groff was gay either until a while ago-it was when an article surfaced saying gay actors couldn't play straight convincingly and it used him as an example and I was like :s-smilie: they had amazing chemistry!!

:rofl: at your mum, sounds like we all have crazy families on here. We're the sane ones (now that's scary).

Spoiler

Have you seen Amber Riley's version of Someone like you by the way? It's floating on tumblr.

Yes! It's amazing.

I wish she was singing Adele instead of Gwyneth Paltrow. :\

Oh.. and something which has just randomly occurred to me.

It's been bugging me for awhile... You know in never been kissed? And Kurt gets realy upset about being kissed by Karofsky? And he says he's never been kissed before.... but he had. He had been in a brief relationship with Brittany before... :confused:

Spoiler

Oooh, noooooo, I haven't. :sad: Can I plweaaase have a link! :biggrin: Don't know what I'd do without you! I'm on fyeahgleecast but it's not on there. I'm going to have a look at your Blaine roleplay! :biggrin: Edit: Found it. Cow is making me tear up!

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Oooh, noooooo, I haven't. :sad: Can I plweaaase have a link! :biggrin: Don't know what I'd do without you! I'm on fyeahgleecast but it's not on there. I'm going to have a look at your Blaine roleplay! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Here :smile:

http://confetti--itsaparade.tumblr.com/post/4641111468/leavingonaklainetrain-foreveragleek#notes
(edited 13 years ago)
Oooh, noooooo, I haven't. :sad: Can I plweaaase have a link! :biggrin: Don't know what I'd do without you! I'm on fyeahgleecast but it's not on there. I'm going to have a look at your Blaine roleplay! :biggrin: Edit: Found it. Cow is making me tear up!

Spoiler

Oh no, it's been terrible recently because kurt and I haven't been good at syncing our times. It's confusing to follow too, I just started reblogging out of desperation tonight lol.
Yes! It's amazing.

I wish she was singing Adele instead of Gwyneth Paltrow. :\

Oh.. and something which has just randomly occurred to me.

It's been bugging me for awhile... You know in never been kissed? And Kurt gets realy upset about being kissed by Karofsky? And he says he's never been kissed before.... but he had. He had been in a brief relationship with Brittany before... :confused:

He said at least not one that counted so he meant by a guy, brittany was just an act for him.

Quick Reply

Latest