The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Scottish
When people speak of race mixing they mean black and white or white and chinese. Its not hard to understand.

I know what they mean. For the love of god, I am saying it's *limiting* to see things only in those terms.

Stop replying: "NO BUT IT'S NOT DIVERSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SAME RACE" and actually read what I wrote.
Reply 81
Original post by Raiden10
I know what they mean. For the love of god, I am saying it's *limiting* to see things only in those terms.

Stop replying: "NO BUT IT'S NOT DIVERSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SAME RACE" and actually read what I wrote.

I never said it was not diverse, I said it was not race mixing, but anyway thats great. :smile:
Reply 82
Thats great. :smile:

I hope you look like George Clooney, because you sure as hell hit all the ****ing stupid branches on the way down.
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
having a mixed raced majority is a bad thing (for me anyway) because pure blondes would disappear. i love blonde women too much to let this happen:mad:

ditto :frown:

Also I think that comparing mixed race majority with the Moon Landing and Berlins' Wall a bit... trollific.
Reply 84
Original post by patientology

Also I think that comparing mixed race majority with the Moon Landing and Berlins' Wall a bit... trollific.

Again Agreed, I absolutely adore the aesthetics of white people, I love blue eyes, red and blonde hair, white skin and I find the thought of our beautiful white traits turning brown absolutely tragic.

Hopefully it will never happen.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by patientology

No, blondes would not disappear. Maybe stupid people like you would disappear, but not blondes.
Reply 86
Again Agreed, I absolutely adore the aesthetics of white people, I love blue eyes, red and blonde hair, white skin and I find the though of our beautiful traits turning brown absolutely tragic, I really do find it gutting. Hopefully it will never happen.

It will never happen because of basic genetics, you ****ing moron.
No, blondes would not disappear. Maybe stupid people like you would disappear, but not blondes.

D'aww.
Reply 88
It will never happen because of basic genetics, you ****ing moron.

Brown hair gene is dominant, So it would happen. :smile: I never see mixed race brown kids with blonde hair do you ?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 89
Brown hair gene is dominant, So it would happen. :smile:

No. I don't think you know as much about genetics as you think you do.

Little is known about hair colour inheritance. You get taught at GCSE science that brown/dark is dominant, ginger/yellow is recessive, and that there is only one gene controlling hair colour. It's likely that this is nothing like the truth. Read this comment by Dr Barry Starr of Stanford University: http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=39

Even if it was true, and in all probability it isn't, it *still* wouldn't imply that blonde hair would die out.
Reply 90
No. I don't think you know as much about genetics as you think you do.

Little is known about hair colour inheritance. You get taught at GCSE science that brown/dark is dominant, ginger/yellow is recessive, and that there is only one gene controlling hair colour. It's likely that this is nothing like the truth. Read this comment by Dr Barry Starr of Stanford University: http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=39

Even if it was true, and in all probability it isn't, it *still* wouldn't imply that blonde hair would die out.

Do you see many babies with one black and one white parent with blonde hair ?

Two blonde parents will almost certainly have a blonde child, whilst a black and white parent will not.

End of Story :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 91

Two blonde parents will almost certainly have a blonde child, whilst a black and white parent will not.

The key word there is "almost".

Blonde parents have brown haired kids sometimes. Brown haired parents have blonde haired kids sometimes. Even more common would be something like, brown haired parents have a kid with pale brown or dark blonde hair. Then if that kid gets together with another person with dark blonde hair, you might get a kid with pale blonde hair. The point is, as long as a gene is prevalent in the population, any phenotype can and will occur provided the population is reasonably large.

In Brazil they have had blonde people, and dark-haired people for many years. The blondes are not dying out. Blonde hair will not die out from simply breeding, it will only die out if it begins to become a selective disadvantage on the phenotypic level, and there is no reason why that is going to happen anytime soon, or in the future.

There was a well known hoax by somebody or other in 2002 that blonde hair would be gone within 200 years. It was very successful, because the media are stupid. The BBC reported on it, being the donuts that they are. The hoax was successful precisely of people like you, who have a vague enough acquaintance with genetics to recognise scientific terms and think the story looks plausible, but not enough knowledge of genetics to realise that they've been had.
(edited 12 years ago)
Theres been many, many greater days in Brtish historu in just the 20th century alone let alone ever. I don't see what is so great about british culture being eroded to please the PC brigade an EU

I think this brilliant short film describes why I vote no.
Reply 94
The key word there is "almost".

Blonde parents have brown haired kids sometimes. Brown haired parents have blonde haired kids sometimes. Even more common would be something like, brown haired parents have a kid with pale brown or dark blonde hair. Then if that kid gets together with another person with dark blonde hair, you might get a kid with pale blonde hair. The point is, as long as a gene is prevalent in the population, any phenotype can and will occur provided the population is reasonably large.

In Brazil they have had blonde people, and dark-haired people for many years. The blondes are not dying out. Blonde hair will not die out from simply breeding, it will only die out if it begins to become a selective disadvantage on the phenotypic level, and there is no reason why that is going to happen anytime soon, or in the future.

There was a well known hoax by somebody or other in 2002 that blonde hair would be gone within 200 years. It was very successful, because the media are stupid. The BBC reported on it, being the donuts that they are. The hoax was successful precisely of people like you, who have a vague enough acquaintance with genetics to recognise scientific terms and think the story looks plausible, but not enough knowledge of genetics to realise that they've been had.

Not all Brazllians race mix. White Brazllians live in their own society in Brazil. I know I have been there. The blondes in Brazil are not mixed race nor are they brown or black.

Race mixing destroys white aesthetics.

Actually, a couple of times I've seen mixed race kids with caucasian skin tone and blonde hair, but with african facial features and hair texture.

I've also seen a girl around my age (early 20s), with these features, and she was fit as ****. I'd definitely breed with that, know what I'm saying brah? Problem? Oh wait, I don't care...
Not all Brazllians race mix. White Brazllians live in their own society in Brazil. I know I have been there. The blondes in Brazil are not mixed race nor are they brown or black.

Race mixing destroys white aesthetics.

And creates mixed 'aesthetics'...
Reply 97
Original post by Barden
Actually, a couple of times I've seen mixed race kids with caucasian skin tone and blonde hair, but with african facial features and hair texture.

I've also seen a girl around my age (early 20s), with these features, and she was fit as ****. I'd definitely breed with that, know what I'm saying brah? Problem? Oh wait, I don't care...

*Shudder

If you want to breed with black women thats your perogative. Don't drag the rest of us down with you.
*Shudder

If you want to breed with black women thats your perogative. Don't drag the rest of us down with you.

I happen to be half English by the way... does that mean I should be chemically castrated to ensure that I don't help create a race of Celto-Saxon half-breeds? :woo:
Reply 99
Original post by Barden
I happen to be half English by the way... does that mean I should be chemically castrated to ensure that I don't help create a race of Celto-Saxon half-breeds? :woo:

The English and Scottish are almost genetically identical. And the Celts and Saxons were historical ethnic groups not seperate races. Do you not know the difference ?

Latest