The Student Room Group

Weirdest thing a guy has acted /said to you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Just the other day I went to a pub with my friend (actually her work place) for a meal. A bloke that works there (but wasn't working at the time) was pretty wasted and decided to come sit with us.

He asked me if i" wanted some bum fun" and i just laughed and said no. He then asked if I had a bf and when I answered yes he said "who, I'll kill em" lmao He then told me I was the best thing to happen to <insert town where I live>. he then took the mustard bottle from the table and pointed at me, tried to remove my nicotine patch and tried to poke my breasts. Although I was really pissed of I couldn't help but laugh at him for being so pathetic. He then took the left overs from our plates and started eating them.

He has now got the sack cos of this and is barred. Feel kinda bad tbh but he was a freak lol
Reply 101
Original post by miss_sporty
he said " i thought about you last night, while i was tossing off it was the hottest thing ever" this is my ex, he said this to me after we had broken up. Weirdo!

Ahh yes. The Revenge W*nk!
Original post by ScottishShortiex
When I was on holiday a few years ago, a waiter in a restaurant, who was like in his forties asked me to dance with him...I'd just turned 14!

I've also been dry humped by a guy in my class at the end of the class and have had another guy make me believe that he had a knife on him and that he was going to stab me (this was during class after he'd asked the teacher if he could kill me)

One guy, when he found out that I fancied him, obviously thought it was funny to put on his bebo that we were married and had a kid together.

Lovely history :wink:
Reply 103
Original post by miss_sporty
he said " i thought about you last night, while i was tossing off it was the hottest thing ever" this is my ex, he said this to me after we had broken up. Weirdo!

Creepy
Him: ''I want to taste you''

Me: What?

Him: ''not me. . my little one''

LOL
Original post by dmz
what's wrong with that? Lol

Id met him just once for 5 minutes when I was drunk, had already told him I wasn't interested more than once, and yet he kept messaging me asking questions like this! Not cool -.-
Reply 106
Original post by O_Bugger_its_Hitler
Id met him just once for 5 minutes when I was drunk, had already told him I wasn't interested more than once, and yet he kept messaging me asking questions like this! Not cool -.-

fair enough :tongue:
Original post by Alex-jc123
Lovely history :wink:

Haha! Not as interesting or funny as some of the stories on this thread :p:
Reply 108
Original post by flinchalot
Another said I was "W*** bank" material. Definitely weird!

heard that one before now haha
A guy I'd known for a few days after meeting in a local pub text me this, "What you like JD and coke & lamb sandwiches, Marry me???"
Original post by NaturalDisaster
I had a girl say that to me once. They were doing my make-up for a show and they were like "You have the nicest natural eyelashes I've ever seen." :lol: I burst out laughing, which got me a stab in the eye with a mascara brush. :lol: Still, take your compliments where you can get them I guess. People say strange things.

Love your sig by the way. Labyrinth is awesome. :biggrin:

Hahaha. She was probably chatting you up and your laughter was greeted by a swift poke in the eye as a revenge! Its pretty painful being poked in the eye with a mascara brush, isn't it? :biggrin:

Thank you! Its a heavily underrated film and I love stumbling acroos people who know it and the history or Mr Bowie's far too tight pants! :tongue:
When I was about 14 on the way to school each morning I used to see this old man (50s or 60s) who'd say things like "ohh if only I was your age..." and try and chat me up...was gross and I started walking a different way to school in the end" :s-smilie:
"Do you smell of coffee when you go home?" :lolwut:.
yeah not the most ideal situation considering the bloke was an uptight snob, came into where i work and was ordering a drink he had no idea what he wanted so i wandered off and came back a while later when he knew what he wanted to eat so..
Sir, have u seen anything u fancy?
Man- Oh well (chuckles) thats a broad question coming from an attractive young lady such as yourself.. winking face.
Admittedly that was a really silly question i didnt realise how bad it sounded, but i have never been more creeped out in my life.
Reply 114
"You have the nicest eyes..."
"hah thanks :smile:.."
"No really..WOW..everyone check out her eyes...there amazing...I've never seen anything like it.."
"Ok chill will ya"
"Noo..I'm serious..there justt..." *kept staring*

:redface:

Not really weird...just the exaggeration was...:lolwut:
in a shopping centre in california, going down the escalator.

the guy on the other side: "damn girl, those MUST be fake."

no, they're not!
Reply 116
Are you a dictionary, because you add meaning to my life.
"you know, if you lost some weight, you could be a model" I then look at him for a second, before he hastily adds: "or gain some weight, and be a plus sized model"

It was a nice mixture of compliments, as well as the fact that I now know I'm the exact wrong weight to model :smile:

Same guy also told me I have nice eyebrows :/
Original post by LabyrinthWonder
Hahaha. She was probably chatting you up and your laughter was greeted by a swift poke in the eye as a revenge! Its pretty painful being poked in the eye with a mascara brush, isn't it? :biggrin:

Thank you! Its a heavily underrated film and I love stumbling acroos people who know it and the history or Mr Bowie's far too tight pants! :tongue:

It really is. And I seriously don't think she was, the stab in the eye was to stop me being so hyper. One guy kept playing a parody of "Friday" and I was so nervous that I just kept laughing at everything, which wasn't good ten minutes before I was meant to get on stage and look all serious. Still hurt though. :lol:

Labyrinth is a seriously good film, Hoggle is such a legend. :biggrin:
Reply 119
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Drunk guy in QM union: I've seen you around before.
Drunk Bubbles: Where? :s-smilie:
Drunk guy: On TSR.

:nothing:

_________

"I'm a diamond dealer".

_________

"I like your breasts... can I touch them?" I was like 13..

_________
"Excuse me... is it 9am yet?"
"It's half 11.."
"Oh. Yeah I meant that".

_________
*Guy runs across a main road towards me*
"I just risked my life for you.. what do you say about that?"
"You shouldn't have bothered.."
I didn't mean for it to sound as raw as it did at the time..
________
Some guy came up to me today, looked at my sister, and said my sister was really beautiful.
I didn't know what to say, I was kinda shocked and he walked off.
My sister is very pretty.

She's also just turned twelve.
________

I was actually not expecting that!!!!!!! :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending