The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moanycar.
LOLOLOL, I fully love that :wink:
Gonna call him that now :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

What a legend :wink:

lol!! watch how he puts up a show again and acts upset, then as soon as we all go he will be like yup .. im a man and so i know how to put a show roflmao aww hes a joker:tongue:
Original post by Manesh2468
lolol, thats because hes not really had any meaningful relationships in his life :tongue:

True true. That's what Jai said to me aswell. :biggrin:
Original post by The_Timepasser
Not if u choose them frm random cities around UK that they wouldnt visit wid u as often :colone: Nah in all seriousness I'll be honest wid her and if she doesnt accept me then she's not my type cuz I dont believe in living in the past :smile:

fair enough lol i guess you'll find the right person eventually even if shes just a slag....
lol!! watch how he puts up a show again and acts upset, then as soon as we all go he will be like yup .. im a man and so i know how to put a show roflmao aww hes a joker:tongue:

I know, that's why he's so fricken infuriating :tongue:
He knows how irritating he is, and that it winds me up....but still.

So convinced on acting like a man....that he acts like a prick instead.
Not saying that most men aren't pricks...'cos many of them are pricks :smile:
True true. That's what Jai said to me aswell. :biggrin:

haha i can only imagine timewasters reaction when he reads all of this roflmao:eek:
I know, that's why he's so fricken infuriating :tongue:
He knows how irritating he is, and that it winds me up....but still.

So convinced on acting like a man....that he acts like a prick instead.
Not saying that most men aren't pricks...'cos many of them are pricks :smile:

boys need to act like men to feel like men, men dont need to act like men cose they are already men:tongue:
haha i can only imagine timewasters reaction when he reads all of this roflmao:eek:

He won't care. All our opinions of him don't affect him. I don't think. Unless he tries to act like a hard man, but is all mushy on the inside :tongue: :biggrin:
boys need to act like men to feel like men, men dont need to act like men cose they are already men:tongue:

LOLOLOL, well said man, well said :tongue:

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Think he's disappeared :tongue:
He won't care. All our opinions of him don't affect him. I don't think. Unless he tries to act like a hard man, but is all mushy on the inside :tongue: :biggrin:

lol, hes probably still drunk :tongue: nah he acts more like a ladies man but doesnt get far:tongue:
LOLOLOL, well said man, well said :tongue:

Think he's disappeared :tongue:

hes still on:tongue: he takes ages to reply or hes fallen asleep like the little baby that he is:tongue:
lol, hes probably still drunk :tongue: nah he acts more like a ladies man but doesnt get far:tongue:

LOL, yeah, probably :tongue:

Hate guys who try to act like that...not sure why boys think girls think thats attractive.
Well thick slagish girls will think thats 'hot'.....

So LOL :wink:
Yeah, why am I expected to believe that??? From the likes of you? :tongue:

Doubt your blessings mean much...what about yesterday???
Lemme guess, you hadn't prayed for 'em yesterday :tongue: :wink:

Whats happened to society nowadays...u get taunts whether u wish good or bad on people :frown:...its all kalyug

Well i wasnt watchin the game and couldnt pray for em, that might've had somethin to do wid it :tongue:
hes still on:tongue: he takes ages to reply or hes fallen asleep like the little baby that he is:tongue:

LOL....
We are properly alert :biggrin:
We reply like....sooooooper quick :biggrin:

'Cos we're sick :biggrin:
Whats happened to society nowadays...u get taunts whether u wish good or bad on people :frown:...its all kalyug

Well i wasnt watchin the game and couldnt pray for em, that might've had somethin to do wid it :tongue:

lol, dw no ones taunting you, is all jokes, haha no ones got time to listen to your prayers :tongue:

WOW, I'm God, and you are so predictable now :tongue:

lol, dw no ones taunting you, is all jokes, haha no ones got time to listen to your prayers :tongue:

LOL, just as we speak...he turns up :smile:
LOL....
We are properly alert :biggrin:
We reply like....sooooooper quick :biggrin:

'Cos we're sick :biggrin:

lol, im use to it:tongue: i aint even slept much but hahaha im use to being alert :biggrin: hes a drunk sleepy head but hes making his replys :s-smilie:
LOL, just as we speak...he turns up :smile:

bet hes reading everything and taking his time to think of something manly cose it aint natural to him, it must be soo hard :tongue:
lol, im use to it:tongue: i aint even slept much but hahaha im use to being alert :biggrin: hes a drunk sleepy head but hes making his replys :s-smilie:

Ha.
I on average get around 7/8 hours sleep. That's quite a bit :smile:
But I work like a robot, 'cos I'm the 'PERFECT INDIAN GIRL' (lol, that was for Pindu Ji :tongue: )
bet hes reading everything and taking his time to think of something manly cose it aint natural to him, it must be soo hard :tongue:

We're so dread. But he asks for it :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest