The Student Room Group

Is this really an acceptable way of going on?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nahm sayn?
and how are police meant to distinguish the guy from the million other tall black guys who carry a knife in london? :O

nothing worse than a snitch, guy was almost stabbed allegedly, should count his blessings

It's exactly that kind of attitude that lets people get away with that kind of stuff and stops the campaigns against knife crime.

The moment you said "nothing worse than a snitch" I lost any respect for you.
Reply 21
Original post by BlueJoker
It's exactly that kind of attitude that lets people get away with that kind of stuff and stops the campaigns against knife crime.

The moment you said "nothing worse than a snitch" I lost any respect for you.

random internet guy has lost his respect for me, shucks.

get in the real world son, the police are scumbags (generally), no good would have came from calling them, fags run to the police, you either man up at the time, or let it slide... you dont be a bitch and call the police... they wouldn't have done anything in this particular case anyway.
and how are police meant to distinguish the guy from the million other tall black guys who carry a knife in london? :O

nothing worse than a snitch, guy was almost stabbed allegedly, should count his blessings

How many 7ft+ people do you see in a day?

I hope you get assaulted and everyone turns a blind eye to it, see how you like it then.
Reply 23
How can you falsely go to buy drinks?
Reply 24
Original post by Mm_Minty
How can you falsely go to buy drinks?

Is english your second language by any chance? Or do you have severe dyslexia?
Shoulda bought me a drink brah. K blud?
Reply 26
Original post by DarkSenrine
Is english your second language by any chance? Or do you have severe dyslexia?

Is trolling your second language by any chance? Or do you merely have a case of severe stupidity?
Reply 27
You should have got the police involved as soon as possible, they hate blacks.
Its hard to give advice because people don't think straight in the heat of the moment -

But I would have gone to the bar, pretending to buy a drink, and then tell the barman what was going on and complain that this guy was bothering you.

If he then punches you he's not going to have a leg to stand on.
Reply 29

get in the real world son, the police are scumbags (generally), no good would have came from calling them, fags run to the police, you either man up at the time, or let it slide... you dont be a bitch and call the police... they wouldn't have done anything in this particular case anyway.

troll
Reply 30
Obvious troll is obvious.
Yes, it's clear you didn't give him the respect he so obviously deserved.
Reply 32
WTF that's some heavy ****. Unlucky mate, then again you shouldn't have been racist..
Reply 33
You should have ****ed the ganja smoking **** up
Reply 34
Original post by scotttb
troll

negative, just hate the police :s-smilie:
Reply 35

Said the rapist.
Reply 36
I'd have bottled the prick.
At moments like this I just start arguing with myself and laughing, give a little twitch every now and then. They soon **** off.
Reply 38
Erm, I'm asian. And no, not acceptable lol (as if you had to ask :wink:) Ridiculous that he managed to get away with that sort of behaviour! But glad you came out of it alive :smile:
Next time carry an SA80 assault rifle with you for self-defence.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending