The Student Room Group

Wtf? Rage!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by her
Besides the fact I really like my bestfriend I am becoming a moany bitch. I complain about everything he does, I just complain! I become jealous when he goes out with other females and friends it just upsets me that he finds the time to spend time with them and not me.

Judging from this, you want his cock.

BADLY!

:sexface:
Reply 61
Is it your period?
Reply 62
Original post by her
LOOOL aww bless you :smile: it is long isn't it :frown: but yes you're right I do, its a shame he doesn't feel the same back huh?

There is a guy out there who deserves me he just isn't the one. And I won't let him ruin my perspective of guys :smile:

:redface:

Just keep busy and try to get him out your mind :tongue:

Also, how do you know he doesn't like you?
Reply 63
Original post by Rzc
:redface:

Just keep busy and try to get him out your mind :tongue:

Also, how do you know he doesn't like you?

I mean he couldn't possibly. He said I was the 'love of his life' when I asked him who I was to him..but corrected himself immediately and say 'not like that' but I replied saying 'but there is only one meaning' .. he says I love you often, acts up if there is another guy in my screen name. But just when all of these things gave me hope when I ask him if we could ever be more than friends he said no. He said he wasn't my type..then I said how do you know then he said ok you're not my type. Hurt I laughed it off and changed the conversation. I mean if you have time read what I posted, you maybe as confused as me or encourage me to distance myself from him for good.
Original post by blush.ox

Original post by blush.ox
:lolwut:

And OP you're in LURV babe :love:

Hello. :sexface:
Reply 65
hey jusssssst outa curiousity is this the same dude u made a thread about before? about guys best friend who is a girl or something or this a completely different dude? cz u sounded kinda cute with the dude you wrote about in the other thread!
Reply 66
Original post by her
I buy him shoes for his birthday, £50 worth, it was reduced from £120

Where on earth do they sell shoes - men's shoes, at that - for £120??
STFU.
Reply 68
Original post by her
I mean he couldn't possibly. He said I was the 'love of his life' when I asked him who I was to him..but corrected himself immediately and say 'not like that' but I replied saying 'but there is only one meaning' .. he says I love you often, acts up if there is another guy in my screen name. But just when all of these things gave me hope when I ask him if we could ever be more than friends he said no. He said he wasn't my type..then I said how do you know then he said ok you're not my type. Hurt I laughed it off and changed the conversation. I mean if you have time read what I posted, you maybe as confused as me or encourage me to distance myself from him for good.

You can love someone as a friend without wanting to be in a relationship with them. Friendship is actually stronger than love, much stronger, because love also has a lust component which deteriorates over time, leaving a relatively weak friendship component.
Reply 69
Original post by pearlover
hey jusssssst outa curiousity is this the same dude u made a thread about before? about guys best friend who is a girl or something or this a completely different dude? cz u sounded kinda cute with the dude you wrote about in the other thread!

Yes it's him :frown:

Original post by sarahthegemini
STFU.

Thanks, I needed that. (Y)
Reply 70

Original post by her
Yes it's him :frown:

Thanks, I needed that. (Y)

omG what a jerk! why did he change so all of a sudden? or has he always been like that?
Reply 71
Original post by pearlover
omG what a jerk! why did he change so all of a sudden? or has he always been like that?

He's always been like this..he just has his good moments couple times a year*sigh* I've really tried tbh. I mean I really have :frown: Oh well!

He hasn't even tried to contact me :| says a lot init!
Reply 72

Original post by her
He's always been like this..he just has his good moments couple times a year*sigh* I've really tried tbh. I mean I really have :frown: Oh well!

He hasn't even tried to contact me :| says a lot init!

yea sadly it does... but hey dnt get dwn cz of one dude.. hes a jerk and its his loss not urs.. and tbh if hes someone like that then u did great by finally trying to actually cut him outta ur life now. hes jst not worth it..but someone will be :smile: and youll meet him one day! go out with your other friends and stay happy and distract yourself from him. Even if he does come back to u i dnt think you should so easily give in..let him know what u think of him if he tries to contact u and jst be like 'im done wasting my time on you' and if he doesnt contact u then its all cool right? :smile: u dnt need someone like him! u can do so much better! xx
Reply 73
Me thinks you like him. :holmes:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply