The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
He said at least not one that counted so he meant by a guy, brittany was just an act for him.

But surely then Karofsky didn't count either?

EDIT: Oh, I misread that sorry. Okay!
(edited 13 years ago)
Amber Riley is captivating and they don't use her enough.

Thanks. Already seen it now though, but thanks anyway! :smile:

That actually gave me shivers. More Amber Riley please Ryan! *goes to watch again* How gorgeous is her voice?

Oh no, it's been terrible recently because kurt and I haven't been good at syncing our times. It's confusing to follow too, I just started reblogging out of desperation tonight lol.

I don't understand tumblr! And you know when you reblog things? You can't even comment on stuff! :s-smilie: :frown:

Original post by flowermaster91

I watched that hoping for a bit of Glee in there. Ridiculously disappointed.
Just out of interest, was there a point to that? :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

That actually gave me shivers. More Amber Riley please Ryan! *goes to watch again* How gorgeous is her voice?

I don't understand tumblr! And you know when you reblog things? You can't even comment on stuff! :s-smilie: :frown:

:rofl2:

and no there wasn't :colondollar:

hahah, okay :smile:

Are you new to Tumblr? Click Reblog and the commenting box comes up, scroll to the bottom of the comment box of the post and type a comment if you want, then click post. :smile: It comes as second nature after awhile. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
:rofl2:

and no there wasn't :colondollar:

:biggrin:
:cookie: Stay around anyway! You're a Chuck from GG fan aren't you? :tongue:

Original post by kayyyy_x
hahah, okay :smile:

Are you new to Tumblr? Click Reblog and the commenting box comes up, scroll to the bottom of the comment box for the post and post a comment if you want, then click post. :smile: It comes as second nature after awhile. :biggrin:

Ooooh! Thank you! *grumbles about confusing Tumblr*
I've had Tumblr for a year but been on it about twice... :colondollar:

i feel so accepted, thank you :fan:

yup, i love gossip girl :love: but need to finish off asap (i know im behind :ninja: )...but gonna try out glee and 90210 since my mates told me it's really good :holmes:

hahha, you should use it more. It's kind of my addiction... although that's probably not a good thing... :biggrin:
i feel so accepted, thank you :fan:

yup, i love gossip girl :love: but need to finish off asap (i know im behind :ninja: )...but gonna try out glee and 90210 since my mates told me it's really good :holmes:

*applauds*

Yay! New bloood! I mean....
Hi. :smile: I can do normal... I think!

I should warn you, we're all crazy! :tongue:

New members get a random Darren Criss photo... no I didn't just make that rule up...

Spoiler

http://idolator.com/5825021/7-classy-quotes-darren-criss-billboard-cover
Darren Criss quotes. :love:

This made me LOL. “I’m incredibly anal about everything that I do.” :getmecoat:

“Blaine definitely had his moment in the sun. I think it’s time to focus back on the characters that fans of the show really know and love. Completely objectively from watching the show, I was like, ‘Why does Blaine get all these songs? This is ridiculous. I want to hear other people doing stuff.’”
Bless him. :biggrin:
We'd have to have papers to throw in the air too :party:

:eek3: Are you MAD, lady?

Spoiler

:tongue:

Amber Riley is captivating and they don't use her enough.

Reply 2451
Hey guys! I haven't been able to post for a few days, and I missed this thread so much! :woo:

How hilarious is that basketball video? I think even I'm better than Darren Criss, and that's saying something. It's so cuuute :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
Hey guys! I haven't been able to post for a few days, and I missed this thread so much! :woo:

How hilarious is that basketball video? I think even I'm better than Darren Criss, and that's saying something. It's so cuuute :biggrin:

It is hilarious, I'm hopeless at basketball though...I don't like the idea of having to keep bouncing the ball, I can play netball where I basically stand still and just pass :rofl:

I missed you :woo: hope you'll be around for Tuesday :woo:
Reply 2453
It is hilarious, I'm hopeless at basketball though...I don't like the idea of having to keep bouncing the ball, I can play netball where I basically stand still and just pass :rofl:

I missed you :woo: hope you'll be around for Tuesday :woo:

Netball is a nightmare! I once had to do it in school and everyone got angry with me for not doing it right :redface: I'm not good at basketball at all, but well... Darren looks even worse :tongue:

I definitely will! It looks like I'll be around a lot; I had surgery on my foot (that's why I haven't been posting - I did read the thread every now and then on my phone, but I can't post on that thing :tongue:) and all I can do is sit still all day. I'm a bit nervous about Tuesday though; my hopes have been continually building up throughout the past five weeks, and now I'm worried they won't live up to my expectations :colondollar:

I loved Darren's Tweets, and I'm so jealous of everyone there! Did you see the lineup for Coachella? Amazing music + Darren Criss = :eek3:

Original post by Ambs
Netball is a nightmare! I once had to do it in school and everyone got angry with me for not doing it right :redface: I'm not good at basketball at all, but well... Darren looks even worse :tongue:

I definitely will! It looks like I'll be around a lot; I had surgery on my foot (that's why I haven't been posting - I did read the thread every now and then on my phone, but I can't post on that thing :tongue:) and all I can do is sit still all day. I'm a bit nervous about Tuesday though; my hopes have been continually building up throughout the past five weeks, and now I'm worried they won't live up to my expectations :colondollar:

I loved Darren's Tweets, and I'm so jealous of everyone there! Did you see the lineup for Coachella? Amazing music + Darren Criss = :eek3:

Hope the surgery went well :smile: I read the thread on my phone last night and posted a couple of times-it's so annoying to do though and it doesn't feel the same as typing on a computer...weirdly.

I'm worried about that too but I think this episode should be good....although I have a feeling BTW and prom will be better. I don't like the look of episode 19-that looks boring. A lot of people have said the songs for Tuesday are boring and there's only a few of them but less songs=more talking so I'm okay with that.

Spoiler

Netball was about the only sport I could play (as well as running) I was awful at everything we tried to do indoors (gymnastics+me=fail). I didn't play much basketball at all but the idea of bouncing and moving at once just throws me. When darren is bouncing then the ball slides away from him it makes me laugh-Mark just seems to be hogging the ball, unless it's just because no one could manage to tackle him :rofl:
Reply 2455
Hope the surgery went well :smile: I read the thread on my phone last night and posted a couple of times-it's so annoying to do though and it doesn't feel the same as typing on a computer...weirdly.

I'm worried about that too but I think this episode should be good....although I have a feeling BTW and prom will be better. I don't like the look of episode 19-that looks boring. A lot of people have said the songs for Tuesday are boring and there's only a few of them but less songs=more talking so I'm okay with that.

Spoiler

Netball was about the only sport I could play (as well as running) I was awful at everything we tried to do indoors (gymnastics+me=fail). I didn't play much basketball at all but the idea of bouncing and moving at once just throws me. When darren is bouncing then the ball slides away from him it makes me laugh-Mark just seems to be hogging the ball, unless it's just because no one could manage to tackle him :rofl:

It did, and I'm not even feeling that bad anymore - I just can't move around! There have been two people at the door already but I can't go downstairs without help. I know it was probably just the mail, but I prefer to imagine it was Darren Criss with flowers and a 'Get well soon' card :awesome:

I think that it's because of all the spoilers we've been getting lately; I need those things to happen, not the storyline coming up right now! It does seem good, and Glee hardly ever disappoints, but these spoilers just look like the best. Thing. Ever. :woo:

Spoiler

Darren finally getting the ball and then letting it get away immediately was sooo funny! :rofl: Mark seemed pretty good!

I'm really no good at any sports at all, except badminton - I'm ok-ish at that. Gymnastics at school were a nightmare for me too! And at my school I ALWAYS had at least two hours of sports a week at school; it was a complulsory class!
Reply 2456
:rofl: imagine if there's some flowers left outside your door now from Darren and you missed him!

Spoiler

Argh!! I've not been on the internet much today because I've actually been doing things (and who cares if one of those things was watching the Glee pilot...and maybe the second episode...because the other things I've been doing have been productive) and after sitting through no prom news yesterday tumblr's been giving out lovely posts today :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Also...after getting Don't Look Back in Anger stuck in my head thanks to Darren's tweets I finally looked at the line up for that music festival and saw the scissor sisters are playing so now have 'I Don't Feel Like Dancing' stuck there. Help meeeee.

I think I'd throw myself out of the window if that would happen. I actually know for a fact that Guy-I'm-In-Love-With tried to come round a few hours ago, he just texted to ask if I wasn't at home :banghead: I just hope he didn't hear me sing along to River Deep, Mountain High (I've been rewatching Duets) :eek3:

Spoiler

How do they know these things? Is the anon an extra or something? Sounds amazing though, and I'm glad it's not just a rumour :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
I think I'd throw myself out of the window if that would happen. I actually know for a fact that Guy-I'm-In-Love-With tried to come round a few hours ago, he just texted to ask if I wasn't at home :banghead: I just hope he didn't hear me sing along to River Deep, Mountain High (I've been rewatching Duets) :eek3:

Spoiler

How do they know these things? Is the anon an extra or something? Sounds amazing though, and I'm glad it's not just a rumour :biggrin:

I've no idea who they are but they've apparently confirmed things about past episodes before and been right so I'm totally going along with it :woo:

Spoiler

I love that you've been singing River Deep, that's one of my favourite Glee songs of all time, I go wild when it's on. I also quite like Sam and Kurt's interactions in that episode.
lol apparently

Spoiler

I'm actually dying of excitement for

Spoiler

So what's the lineup for the next few weeks? Is it..

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest