The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
lol apparently

Spoiler

Were you the one that asked wishyouwould about Klaine?! :eek:
Reply 2461
I've no idea who they are but they've apparently confirmed things about past episodes before and been right so I'm totally going along with it :woo:

Spoiler

I love that you've been singing River Deep, that's one of my favourite Glee songs of all time, I go wild when it's on. I also quite like Sam and Kurt's interactions in that episode.

I'm trying sooo hard not to look at that!! I love knowing little things, but since it's only a few more days I'm going to try not to watch. I know I'll probably open the spoilers within the next few hours... But I'm trying!

Spoiler

I never listened to it that much, but it's great!! I haven't seen this episode in a long time, but it's pretty good. And Sam is just great in this episode - now I remember why I like his character so much! :biggrin: I think that, character-wise, he's the best guy in New Directions..

Spoiler

Original post by kayyyy_x

Were you the one that asked wishyouwould about Klaine?! :eek:

:yep: I'm so proud. The funny thing is someone reposted it and it has over 100 notes then another person blogged it and it has over 50 and I asked the damn question and have nothing lol

Spoiler

I'm actually dying of excitement for

Spoiler

So what's the lineup for the next few weeks? Is it..

Spoiler

There's another episode after BTW before P. It will be a nightmare trying to wait :eek3:
:yep: I'm so proud. The funny thing is someone reposted it and it has over 100 notes then another person blogged it and it has over 50 and I asked the damn question and have nothing lol

Spoiler

hahaha wow, that's so cool.

I reblogged it from someone.

btw... how do we know that they're legit though? How do we know this person knows all of these spoilers? :s-smilie:
hahaha wow, that's so cool.

I reblogged it from someone.

btw... how do we know that they're legit though? How do we know this person knows all of these spoilers? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Spoiler

hahah okay wow.

I just followed them, they're answering loads.

I JUST WANT IT TO BE

Spoiler

NOW.
Me too but that means the season is nearly over-I'm torn!!

Prom clothing spoiler

Spoiler

I KNOW.
THIS MAKES ME SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY.

Spoiler

I KNOW.
THIS MAKES ME SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I damn well hope so.
They answered one of my questions! Get in there!

They answered one of my questions! Get in there!

What one was that?
Apparently Santana is wearing

Spoiler

What one was that?

haha, only a boring one. I submitted about 10 and I swear they answered the most boring one but..

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
It did, and I'm not even feeling that bad anymore - I just can't move around! There have been two people at the door already but I can't go downstairs without help. I know it was probably just the mail, but I prefer to imagine it was Darren Criss with flowers and a 'Get well soon' card :awesome:

I think that it's because of all the spoilers we've been getting lately; I need those things to happen, not the storyline coming up right now! It does seem good, and Glee hardly ever disappoints, but these spoilers just look like the best. Thing. Ever. :woo:

Spoiler

Darren finally getting the ball and then letting it get away immediately was sooo funny! :rofl: Mark seemed pretty good!

I'm really no good at any sports at all, except badminton - I'm ok-ish at that. Gymnastics at school were a nightmare for me too! And at my school I ALWAYS had at least two hours of sports a week at school; it was a complulsory class!

Spoiler

:rofl: imagine if there's some flowers left outside your door now from Darren and you missed him!

Spoiler

Argh!! I've not been on the internet much today because I've actually been doing things (and who cares if one of those things was watching the Glee pilot...and maybe the second episode...because the other things I've been doing have been productive) and after sitting through no prom news yesterday tumblr's been giving out lovely posts today :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Also...after getting Don't Look Back in Anger stuck in my head thanks to Darren's tweets I finally looked at the line up for that music festival and saw the scissor sisters are playing so now have 'I Don't Feel Like Dancing' stuck there. Help meeeee.

Spoiler

haha, only a boring one. I submitted about 10 and I swear they answered the most boring one but..

Spoiler

Oh I just saw that :smile: I only submitted 2, one that sounded sane then the one that got answered lol
Apparently Santana is wearing

Spoiler

I KNEW it! *smug*
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think there's got to be a

Spoiler

Reply 2478
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think I'm officially the only one keeping away from the spoilers - but it's so hard!!
Original post by Ambs
Netball is a nightmare! I once had to do it in school and everyone got angry with me for not doing it right :redface: I'm not good at basketball at all, but well... Darren looks even worse :tongue:

I definitely will! It looks like I'll be around a lot; I had surgery on my foot (that's why I haven't been posting - I did read the thread every now and then on my phone, but I can't post on that thing :tongue:) and all I can do is sit still all day. I'm a bit nervous about Tuesday though; my hopes have been continually building up throughout the past five weeks, and now I'm worried they won't live up to my expectations :colondollar:

I loved Darren's Tweets, and I'm so jealous of everyone there! Did you see the lineup for Coachella? Amazing music + Darren Criss = :eek3:

Darren Criss is going to be at Coachella? Damn, I'll probably be volunteering at Glasto. :sad:

More prom

Spoiler

As you can probably tell my plans to avoid any prom spoilers left the building quite a while ago. Like, Christmas, part of the excitement is the build up (read: spoilers) it's fun to discuss them and then still be surprised when it airs because we've got it all wrong or they've hidden things :woo:

Have ytou got a link to the tumblr? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest