Not sure it's a good change though :unsure:
Will find out eventually though :colone:

Why not sure? :unsure:

And you can check in every now and again. :wink:
Original post by Mask Of Sanity

Why not sure? :unsure:

And you can check in every now and again. :wink:

Because in retrospect I was pretty damn evil!
But she deserved it..
So not sure if it's a good change in the Penguin or not yet..

So long as you two don't scar me for life :afraid:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Because in retrospect I was pretty damn evil!
But she deserved it..
So not sure if it's a good change in the Penguin or not yet..

So long as you two don't scar me for life :afraid:

It was quite an act, and a deserving one. :wink: Although, I wouldn't say it was a change, rather a side you've always had but fortunately never had chance to show so you're not familiar with it. And I hope you don't have to be very often, if at all. :yep:

As long as you don't join in. :colonhash: Perhaps you might start liking scars like me if you do. :wink:
Reply 1044
MORE whipped than you were? :zomg:

:hat2:

If you get bored of kissing then it's not being done right :sexface:

Writing poems? :rofl:
I might have to take your man card for that :colone:

haha

you don't? I'm pretty sure it's done alright otherwise it wouldn't carry on for hours :tongue:, but usually i'm done with it after a few minutes and it's just for her henceforth

yer, i'm not very proud of myself, i ripped the card myself :tongue:
Reply 1045
You two have had quite a conversation :tongue: but yes penguin i have a really sensitive side i've buried, it can come back to life once i'm 40 and ready to marry, lol. But i think i've suppressed it well enough now :lol:
Original post by dmz
You two have had quite a conversation :tongue: but yes penguin i have a really sensitive side i've buried, it can come back to life once i'm 40 and ready to marry, lol. But i think i've suppressed it well enough now :lol:

40? Let's not push it too far. :tongue: And, I like digging. :wink:
Reply 1047
40? Let's not push it too far. :tongue: And, I like digging. :wink:

haha, slightly exaggerated but for a very long time. Well i like girls like that, tho we're likely to mess each other up :wink:, i'll be sure to give you a call when i'm ready to settle, lol
Original post by dmz
haha, slightly exaggerated but for a very long time. Well i like girls like that, tho we're likely to mess each other up :wink:, i'll be sure to give you a call when i'm ready to settle, lol

So when you're ready to settle you mess each other up? :hmmmm:
Original post by dmz
haha

you don't? I'm pretty sure it's done alright otherwise it wouldn't carry on for hours :tongue:, but usually i'm done with it after a few minutes and it's just for her henceforth

yer, i'm not very proud of myself, i ripped the card myself :tongue:

Nah I'll happily do it for hours :yep:
Always the giver eh Demi? :tongue:

You need to earn it again at freshers week :colone:
Original post by dmz

As long as it's surpressed and not lost altogether :yep:

Looks like us three have taken over this thread then :lol:
Reply 1050
So when you're ready to settle you mess each other up? :hmmmm:

I get in a relationship and then we can mind**** each other till the point where i'm damaged, right now i'm just numb emotionally, lol
Original post by dmz
I get in a relationship and then we can mind**** each other till the point where i'm damaged, right now i'm just numb emotionally, lol

Ahaha, and just hope we crack more rather than ending up shattering? :tongue: You're going to be fine Demi.
Reply 1052
Nah I'll happily do it for hours :yep:
Always the giver eh Demi? :tongue:

You need to earn it again at freshers week :colone:

Seriously? Like if i stop for a bit, then i can get into it, then i can stop for a bit, but it's like i just get my face eaten for ages, so yer guess i'm quite a giver even now :tongue:, not selfish in bed at all :no:

Think i've earned it back over the past 2months? no? Really not a nice guy anymore, lol

As long as it's surpressed and not lost altogether :yep:

Looks like us three have taken over this thread then :lol:

Ha yer, hopefully i can pull it out for when i need it

wouldn't be suprised if they made another thread with a secret name to get away from us, lol
Reply 1053
Ahaha, and just hope we crack more rather than ending up shattering? :tongue: You're going to be fine Demi.

haha, we'll be fine really :wink:
I hope so :tongue:, would really like to stay this way for most of uni tho :yep:
Original post by dmz
haha, we'll be fine really :wink:
I hope so :tongue:, would really like to stay this way for most of uni tho :yep:

You never know. This way may be fun, or you may alter - even if you go back, it might be for the better. :yep:
Reply 1055
You never know. This way may be fun, or you may alter - even if you go back, it might be for the better. :yep:

Think you can handle this much damage? It's a lot of fun for me atm, cos i basically worry a lot less about others which is a relief. You never know :tongue:
Original post by dmz
Think you can handle this much damage? It's a lot of fun for me atm, cos i basically worry a lot less about others which is a relief. You never know :tongue:

I think I'll be fine. Practice makes perfect and I reckon I've got a headstart but who's to know eh? :tongue:
You shouldn't be worrying about others so much it's detrimental to yourself. Especially when they don't deserve it.
Reply 1057
I think I'll be fine. Practice makes perfect and I reckon I've got a headstart but who's to know eh? :tongue:
You shouldn't be worrying about others so much it's detrimental to yourself. Especially when they don't deserve it.

Haha, had a few damaged guys then?
yer, just realised that recently, couldn't help it before but i'm enough of a jerk not to care enough for it to bother me and no-one ever does it seems
Original post by dmz
Haha, had a few damaged guys then?
yer, just realised that recently, couldn't help it before but i'm enough of a jerk not to care enough for it to bother me and no-one ever does it seems

What makes you so sure I wasn't the damaged one? :eyeball: :tongue:
You're not a jerk. Just more selective which you have every right to be.
Original post by dmz
Seriously? Like if i stop for a bit, then i can get into it, then i can stop for a bit, but it's like i just get my face eaten for ages, so yer guess i'm quite a giver even now :tongue:, not selfish in bed at all :no:

Think i've earned it back over the past 2months? no? Really not a nice guy anymore, lol

Ha yer, hopefully i can pull it out for when i need it

wouldn't be suprised if they made another thread with a secret name to get away from us, lol

Yeah don't know why.. I just enjoy it I guess :ninja:
And being giving in sex is the best way to be imo.. rewards aplenty :sexface:

They can never escape us lot :colone:

I wouldn't be surprised if they read this and either think
"Why the f*** are they talking about this stuff on our thread?"

or

"is that what we'll end up like in a years time?" :afraid:

1) Because we can :smug:

2) Yes.. everyone ends up a little bit insane as a medicine re-applicant :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending