The Student Room Group

Islamification is a good thing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by imzir
inshallah we will make the western countries back the way it should be like the 16th Century :wink:

Please be troll.
Original post by siwelmail
Whenever I hear Islam I hear terrorism in my head echoing, that's not being racist, that's just looking at a trend

Edit: Neg rep is fun!

Dont insult Che Guevara if you going to make ignorant comments chance your pic

Original post by Steevee
Please be troll.

:wink: hes been trolling hard telling people what they want to hear
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 142
Original post by TheArabian
Well, that's your opinion. If you apply Islamic law, your opinion won't matter any more. Laws will be imposed on you and on your countrymen. With democracy, you can vote for whatever you think is the right way to run your country.

I'm sorry but that's not always true..only true if you decide to live in a country which is directly an islamic country eg Iran. You can convert to Islam and still live in a country with democracy and the shari'ah laws say you must put the laws of your country (democracy) before the shari'ah law.
Reply 143
I don't like Islamification at all. It is not any specific problem with Islam that I have, rather than if a Christian goes to an Arab country (Egypt, Saudi, etc) and attempts to convert muslims into Christians, they get locked up. Yet in Christian England we have muslims demanding mosques...

Imagine what would be done to if a Christian demanded the powers at be in these Arab nations start erecting churches all over the place. It would not be pretty.

Personally, I think we should be no more hospitable to other religions than they are too ours.
Reply 144
don't let anyone influence your decision:smile:
and remember when you look into the religion look at the true meaning of it in the quran, how it was originally portrayed and not how it has been portrayed by people who call themselves 'muslims' and who are in reality just extremists who blame their crazy actions on the religion.
Extremists take the religion and what it says and interpret it literally and blame their actions on islam.
Reply 145
Original post by Selkarn
Fixed it for you. Believe it or not, the whole world doesn't follow your Western culture.

Oh the irony, a post timestamped with a Gregorian date in English on a UK website on the internet.
Reply 146
Original post by James82
Oh the irony, a post timestamped with a Gregorian date in English on a UK website on the internet.

Yes. It's funny how they condemn our decadent culture, and yet are more than ready to take advantage of every advancement we bring. Us Kuffars surely are good for nothing eh? :wink:
Original post by Selkarn
I'm White, and not someone you'd expect to be Muslim. However, I have a rising interest in Islam, and so too do many other White people in this country and other Western nations. There is growing dissatisfaction with the "typical" Western lifestyle. This is a huge generalisation, but I believe that the White lifestyle/culture in this country is, to put it bluntly, highly degenerate, being orientated around materialism, consumerism, alcohol, drugs, casual sex, highly dependent on the government to provide, and also suffers (in my view) from a lack of religious insight. I believe Islam could provide the solution to these, and I may very well soon be one of the many tens, if not hundreds of thousands of White people to formally embrace Islam.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

It's possible to fight for a more caring, mutually supportive society with stronger moral values, without going down the whole religious fundamentalist route. Just saying...
Reply 148
Original post by DorianGrayism
I didn't realise that British law allowed rape or murder. You have to point out which section the British penal code promotes this behaviour.

Technically it doesn't say murder is wrong either, nor rape until 2003, murder is and rape was a common law offence.
Original post by Sophia*
I'm sorry but that's not always true..only true if you decide to live in a country which is directly an islamic country eg Iran. You can convert to Islam and still live in a country with democracy and the shari'ah laws say you must put the laws of your country (democracy) before the shari'ah law.

That's not Islamification any more. With Sharia there is no man made laws, only Sharia, that's how it works there, unless you want the Islamic lifestyle only.
Reply 150
Original post by Jack-
Yet in Christian England we have muslims demanding mosques...

This is pretty ignorant. You do know there are churches in most middle-eastern countries.
Reply 151
That's not Islamification any more. With Sharia there is no man made laws, only Sharia, that's how it works there, unless you want the Islamic lifestyle only.

im confused :s-smilie:
Original post by Sophia*
im confused :s-smilie:

I mean Sharia does not accept changing or bending its laws to suit your community, nor it accepts adding or removing from its laws, not even through democracy. If you want Sharia then you'll have to wear a veil and close nightclubs, etc. Sharia is NOT compatible with democracy.

But, if the OP is talking about adopting a few elements from the Islamic culture then it definitely won't limit your freedom, but that is not "Islamification".
Reply 153
I mean Sharia does not accept changing or bending its laws to suit your community, nor it accepts adding or removing from its laws, not even through democracy. If you want Sharia then you'll have to wear a veil and close nightclubs, etc. Sharia is NOT compatible with democracy.

But, if the OP is talking about adopting a few elements from the Islamic culture then it definitely won't limit your freedom, but that is not "Islamification".

It would limit your freedom though and it wouldn't just be adopting a few elements from the Islamic culture it would be becoming a muslim/ converting to Islam. But you can't really have full islamification without moving country.
Original post by Deema
No, I am not the owner of the religion, I am not the creator of it and I didn't make up the rules. The Sharia I rely on is the Sharia of the Quran- it is the only truly reliable source. So, any variation of it is just additional the basic Sharia. Not Sharia of Deema, Sharia of the Quran, which is the basis of 100% of Muslims.

Ok, but I'm not sure if you understand exactly what the implications of saying Shari'a is based 100% on the Qur'an are.
Original post by James82
Technically it doesn't say murder is wrong either, nor rape until 2003, murder is and rape was a common law offence.

What utter tosh. In other words, the common law stated that murder and rape were wrong! :rolleyes: And still does. Common law is just as valid as statute law.
Original post by James10000
Dont insult Che Guevara if you going to make ignorant comments chance your pic

:wink: hes been trolling hard telling people what they want to hear

I'm not insulting Che.
Reply 157
Original post by Roloqueen
It's possible to fight for a more caring, mutually supportive society with stronger moral values, without going down the whole religious fundamentalist route. Just saying...

It won't happen that way, though.

Original post by Steevee
Yes. It's funny how they condemn our decadent culture, and yet are more than ready to take advantage of every advancement we bring. Us Kuffars surely are good for nothing eh? :wink:

Culture =! technology o.O
Reply 158
Original post by Selkarn
It won't happen that way, though.

Culture =! technology o.O

Would the superior culture not advance? Last I checked the Muslim world stopped being the forefront of anything but Human Rights Violations in around 1600 AD

Also, Western Secular countries have the highest standards of life of any other country. Far less Human Rights violations, far more freedom etc. When you look at religious states, all you see is failure and opression. I'd rather be decedant and morally bankrupt in your eyes than be a slave to some autocratic, dogmatic bull****.
(edited 13 years ago)
No! No way! NEVER! NO SURRENDER!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending