The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moanycar.
LOL, guess I'm happy :biggrin:

Punjabi food FTW :wink:

haha, looks like it made up for the RCB match :tongue: , mhm the only reason they won is cose i supported them for the food :tongue:
Original post by Manesh2468
haha, looks like it made up for the RCB match :tongue: , mhm the only reason they won is cose i supported them for the food :tongue:

Nope, hasn't :frown:
Don't even mention RCB :angry: :tongue:

LOL, no it's 'cos I was making some awesome punjabi curry during the match :tongue:
Nope, hasn't :frown:
Don't even mention RCB :angry: :tongue:

LOL, no it's 'cos I was making some awesome punjabi curry during the match :tongue:

lol, dww they will win next time umm idk what banglore people eat :tongue: , punjab played great tho, was funny how both of em got out near the ending after that partnership tho.
lol, dww they will win next time umm idk what banglore people eat :tongue: , punjab played great tho, was funny how both of em got out near the ending after that partnership tho.

Oh well :smile:
Valthaty has overtaken Tendu...got orange cap :smile:
Kohli's up there in the top 5 with AB...have I already mentioned that??? :tongue:

Naa, I dunno what they eat either :smile:

RCB play RR next...hoping they lose again to KKR tomorrow.

PWI play DD aswell. Hope DD lose again so RCB aren't bottom of the table :tongue:
I'm so selfish :tongue:
Oh well :smile:
Valthaty has overtaken Tendu...got orange cap :smile:
Kohli's up there in the top 5 with AB...have I already mentioned that??? :tongue:

Naa, I dunno what they eat either :smile:

RCB play RR next...hoping they lose again to KKR tomorrow.

PWI play DD aswell. Hope DD lose again so RCB aren't bottom of the table :tongue:
I'm so selfish :tongue:

lol, i was thinking valthays going to be the next tundalkar when he gets to his age:tongue:

KKR are hard !!! :tongue: haha aslong as your team makes it huh:biggrin:

i swear banglores like the high tech part of india :tongue:
lol, i was thinking valthays going to be the next tundalkar when he gets to his age:tongue:

KKR are hard !!! :tongue: haha aslong as your team makes it huh:biggrin:

i swear banglores like the high tech part of india :tongue:

LOL :smile:
Mmm, KKR are pretty good. Yup, I'm doing it for RCB, 'cos I love 'em :smile:

It is really high tech, really wanna go there actually :biggrin: Rather than Punjab :s-smilie:
LOL :smile:
Mmm, KKR are pretty good. Yup, I'm doing it for RCB, 'cos I love 'em :smile:

It is really high tech, really wanna go there actually :biggrin: Rather than Punjab :s-smilie:

:tongue: soo much of a gloryhunter you turned out to be:tongue: ill obviously pick after the match starts haha, yeh just searched up some pics of it, it looks sick :biggrin: better force my fam to go there next time we in india roflmao.
:tongue: soo much of a gloryhunter you turned out to be:tongue: ill obviously pick after the match starts haha, yeh just searched up some pics of it, it looks sick :biggrin: better force my fam to go there next time we in india roflmao.

I know :tongue:
Naa, I'm with RCB all the way :biggrin: I have a bond with CSK 'cos of Dhoni and Raina. Only like PWI 'cos of Yuvi. KKR are good 'cos of Gambu and their owner :tongue:

So yeah...oh and KXIP 'cos of my roots :biggrin:

Basically half the teams :biggrin:

Defo wanna go there, probs will go with Jai...not sure yet. Want to go to Goa aswell.
I know :tongue:
Naa, I'm with RCB all the way :biggrin: I have a bond with CSK 'cos of Dhoni and Raina. Only like PWI 'cos of Yuvi. KKR are good 'cos of Gambu and their owner :tongue:

So yeah...oh and KXIP 'cos of my roots :biggrin:

Basically half the teams :biggrin:

Defo wanna go there, probs will go with Jai...not sure yet. Want to go to Goa aswell.

haha KXIP are your roots but you wernt bothered bout em today :tongue: goa is sick i remember being there , lots of cool caves :tongue: theres a whole restaurent in a cave was jokes :tongue: only thing i hate is if you go to some posh places they serve like tiny bits of food, i went and ordered some chicken , it came out all proper poshyy covered with the metal thing, i take the metal thing off and its 1 chicken leg with salad i was gutted roflmao and they charge like over heres prices... soo i like the street side snacks that they have :tongue:
haha KXIP are your roots but you wernt bothered bout em today :tongue: goa is sick i remember being there , lots of cool caves :tongue: theres a whole restaurent in a cave was jokes :tongue: only thing i hate is if you go to some posh places they serve like tiny bits of food, i went and ordered some chicken , it came out all proper poshyy covered with the metal thing, i take the metal thing off and its 1 chicken leg with salad i was gutted roflmao and they charge like over heres prices... soo i like the street side snacks that they have :tongue:

I said that 'cos I didn't want to curse 'em :tongue:

Beach life :smile:

Snacks on street corner...fully love it. Night life in India...shopping....food, weather

Awww, I miss home :tongue:

But fully love the beach, want a house on a beach front :frown:
I said that 'cos I didn't want to curse 'em :tongue:

Beach life :smile:

Snacks on street corner...fully love it. Night life in India...shopping....food, weather

Awww, I miss home :tongue:

But fully love the beach, want a house on a beach front :frown:

haha i dont know if i should believe that :tongue:

lolol buy one when your older :eek:, thing bout beach houses in india is... when the tsunami's come then your just peed:tongue:, id rather have like a city flat with those huge glass windows so you can see everything:tongue:, well im going to move to tokyo when im older... i know bit wierd indian guy moves to japenese place roflmao, but i love cars :tongue:
haha first one here!! lolol at -43 reps im probably the most hated person on this site.... thas sick!!!! roflmao:biggrin::biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Nope. Imsoacademic is
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
Nope. Imsoacademic is

how many bad reps he at :redface: :biggrin:
haha i dont know if i should believe that :tongue:

lolol buy one when your older :eek:, thing bout beach houses in india is... when the tsunami's come then your just peed:tongue:, id rather have like a city flat with those huge glass windows so you can see everything:tongue:, well im going to move to tokyo when im older... i know bit wierd indian guy moves to japenese place roflmao, but i love cars :tongue:

LOL, hope so :smile:
That's why I want to get good education, get a good well-paid job and live life :biggrin: :biggrin:

I get your point, but don't want to live somewhere busy...
LOL, Indian in JAPAN :tongue: Tee hee...

ITV aren't showing the matches....having to be a freshy with live streaming :biggrin:
LOL, hope so :smile:
That's why I want to get good education, get a good well-paid job and live life :biggrin: :biggrin:

I get your point, but don't want to live somewhere busy...
LOL, Indian in JAPAN :tongue: Tee hee...

ITV aren't showing the matches....having to be a freshy with live streaming :biggrin:

I like city life :tongue: Japan is like crazy with technology, i want my own racing garage be sick over there lolol, haha thas the way to watch IPL matches:wink:
I like city life :tongue: Japan is like crazy with technology, i want my own racing garage be sick over there lolol, haha thas the way to watch IPL matches:wink:

Na, hate streaming. Made my dad get Sky Sports for the WC, would have died without it :tongue:

I made sure I recorded every single of India's matches highlights :smile:

LOL, for a girl, I know a fair bit about cars...not too much though..
I know what car I want when I'm rich :wink: :tongue:

True, Japan is legendary for technology :biggrin:

Who you want to win today's matches.

Rooting for Pune and KKR :smile:
Na, hate streaming. Made my dad get Sky Sports for the WC, would have died without it :tongue:

I made sure I recorded every single of India's matches highlights :smile:

LOL, for a girl, I know a fair bit about cars...not too much though..
I know what car I want when I'm rich :wink: :tongue:

True, Japan is legendary for technology :biggrin:

Who you want to win today's matches.

Rooting for Pune and KKR :smile:

haha all that for the WC very dedicated:tongue:

lol what car you want:tongue:

hmm lets see, i want pune and RR to win:biggrin:
haha all that for the WC very dedicated:tongue:

lol what car you want:tongue:

hmm lets see, i want pune and RR to win:biggrin:

I know...I paid for it myself...with my b'day money :tongue:

I know it'll be really out of date by then, so I want the equivalent to an Audi A6 by the time I can drive :tongue:

LOL, why RR....they suck :tongue:

Gosh, I was so depressed yesterday...I ate half a tub of Carte D'or ice cream :O :colondollar:
there goes utappha :tongue: if only it went a little further lolol

Quick Reply

Latest