The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2500
Original post by diamonddust
Glee notebook? :awesome:

Can I be nosy and ask what's in there? I'm thinking fanfic for some reason... :tongue:

Got it as a present. and tbh I thought it was like those hannah montana things. But no it's just a nice notepad with a glee cover. :biggrin:
Reply 2501
Original post by e hine e
Blaine

Spoiler

How do you know? Where are you getting these spoilers from? :biggrin:
Original post by zszs
How do you know? Where are you getting these spoilers from? :biggrin:

http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/

Reliable source. :smile:
Prom (spoiler from a reliable source yet I'm not entirely sure she's being truthful)

Spoiler

:rofl: if this is true

The shooting of "Glee' was halted after a terrified Lea Michele spotted a mouse.

The brunette beauty who plays Rachel Berry in the musical TV show was preparing to break into an ensemble song with the rest of the cast when she spotted the rodent and freaked out shouting "Oh my God. It's a mouse", reports femalefirst.

It has been reported that Michele and co-stars Heather Morris and Chris Colfer refused to return until the mouse was removed.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/Glee-shooting-halted/articleshow/8004773.cms
Reply 2505
Darren Criss at Coachella, asking girls if he could take a picture with them because of their sunglasses.

(Spoilered because it's pretty big and I don't want to clog up the thread)

Spoiler

:sogood:
Reply 2506
:rofl: if this is true

The shooting of "Glee' was halted after a terrified Lea Michele spotted a mouse.

The brunette beauty who plays Rachel Berry in the musical TV show was preparing to break into an ensemble song with the rest of the cast when she spotted the rodent and freaked out shouting "Oh my God. It's a mouse", reports femalefirst.

It has been reported that Michele and co-stars Heather Morris and Chris Colfer refused to return until the mouse was removed.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hollywood/news-interviews/Glee-shooting-halted/articleshow/8004773.cms

I bet it IS true - and Chris' name in there really made me lol :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
Darren Criss at Coachella, asking girls if he could take a picture with them because of their sunglasses.

Spoiler

Tumblr has exploded because of this hasn't it?! Good job you spoilered it, if diamonddust opened the thread and was greeted with that I think she'd collapse.
Reply 2508
Tumblr has exploded because of this hasn't it?! Good job you spoilered it, if diamonddust opened the thread and was greeted with that I think she'd collapse.

Has it? I only follow one or two Tumblrs, and I still don't really get it :tongue: Haha, yes, and I wouldn't blame her! I saw it and all I could think was :drool:

Original post by Ambs
Has it? I only follow one or two Tumblrs, and I still don't really get it :tongue: Haha, yes, and I wouldn't blame her! I saw it and all I could think was :drool:

I looked at the 'darren criss' tag lol

I wasn't that excited by it but that's just me and my ways lol. Diamonddust will be totally excited, I'll be surprised if she hasn't actually gone over to Coachella after hearing Darren would be there :rofl:
I'm going to stay away from the Glee forum from now I think, they go crazy over spoilers calling the writers and everything before they even know what context something happens in. It's weird and unsettling. I prefer the positive vibe here :woo:

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

haw and t :sexface:
Prom (spoiler from a reliable source yet I'm not entirely sure she's being truthful)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

*cries*
I can't see it because I'm on my phone and my internet has stopped working!

Original post by Ambs
I bet it IS true - and Chris' name in there really made me lol :biggrin:

Chris' name made it extra funny! :rofl:

I looked at the 'darren criss' tag lol

I wasn't that excited by it but that's just me and my ways lol. Diamonddust will be totally excited, I'll be surprised if she hasn't actually gone over to Coachella after hearing Darren would be there :rofl:

I'm offended... :ninja:
*cough* I'm there in sprirt!
I'm going to stay away from the Glee forum from now I think, they go crazy over spoilers calling the writers and everything before they even know what context something happens in. It's weird and unsettling. I prefer the positive vibe here :woo:
*nods* and they have too many rules but even the Klainers seem to dislike Blaine? I refuse to be part of an online community where I can't freely lol at 'Kum' without being told off for 'ship bashing'- like I care THAT much about Glee! :rofl: Even my sadness has a limit! But yeah, stay here! :biggrin:

Spoiler

A common response. I was so mad at it being ruined, I definitely wasn't going to read prom king and queen but I had no choice it was right on tumblr when I logged in-I spent ages working out what pq and pk meant then I figured it and realised it had all been ruined :frown: looks like Brad (writer) is pissed too considering what he just put on twitter.

*cries*
I can't see it because I'm on my phone and my internet has stopped working!

Chris' name made it extra funny! :rofl:

I'm offended... :ninja:
*cough* I'm there in sprirt!
*nods* and they have too many rules but even the Klainers seem to dislike Blaine? I refuse to be part of an online community where I can't freely lol at 'Kum' without being told off for 'ship bashing'- like I care THAT much about Glee! :rofl: Even my sadness has a limit! But yeah, stay here! :biggrin:

I know, they were arguing yesterday over those who preferred Blaine and those who preferred Kurt and I was just like :eek3: why the need to argue?!

Happy, sunshining Klainebows are what we all need.
I'm just sat here laughing so much.

I can't believe Nicole Crowther was publicly fired for releasing spoilers. HAHAH

This is a major major spoiler btw:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by kayyyy_x

I'm just sat here laughing so much.

I can't believe Nicole Crowther was publicly fired for releasing spoilers. HAHAH

This is a major major spoiler btw:

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT: Nicole tweeted an apology then deleted it :rofl:

I know if someone loses a job it's not funny but this kind of is...if I was an extra on Glee I wouldn't risk it at all I'd be like 'screw you lot, I know what's happening and I get to go film on Glee :woo:' but that's just me :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT: I know! I think I've been laughing for an hour straight. This is hilarious. Do you think the Tumblr person will lose their job too?

EDIT2: Oh, and what's all of this about a Darren manip? I kinda wanted to read the article just to know what it said but I got there too late...
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

EDIT: I know! I think I've been laughing for an hour straight. This is hilarious. Do you think the Tumblr person will lose their job too?

EDIT2: Oh, and what's all of this about a Darren manip? I kinda wanted to read the article just to know what it said but I got there too late...

Spoiler

I don't know about the tumblr person...I hope they don't because they only gave away small details and said they weren't going to spoil the king and queen (which is why I kept following them). Nicole just gave away the huge one though, that's like spoiling

Spoiler

I have no idea how they didn't put a stop to her sooner she's been giving out spoilers for months!!

A manip of a shirtless Darren was apparently sent to a gay entertainment site with accusations of an 'adult' film but it's been taken down because people have told them it's fake. I haven't seen the pic.

I'm still laughing watching it unfold on tumblr and twitter :rofl: it's almost better than Glee...hope they don't decide to change the ending now though, that would annoy me.

Spoiler

I don't know about the tumblr person...I hope they don't because they only gave away small details and said they weren't going to spoil the king and queen (which is why I kept following them). Nicole just gave away the huge one though, that's like spoiling

Spoiler

I have no idea how they didn't put a stop to her sooner she's been giving out spoilers for months!!

A manip of a shirtless Darren was apparently sent to a gay entertainment site with accusations of an 'adult' film but it's been taken down because people have told them it's fake. I haven't seen the pic.

I'm still laughing watching it unfold on tumblr and twitter :rofl: it's almost better than Glee...hope they don't decide to change the ending now though, that would annoy me.

Spoiler

Just a shirtless picture? We've had plenty of those before, why is it such a big deal now? Everyone's saying how it could ruin his career and stuff. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest