The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kayyyy_x

Spoiler

Just a shirtless picture? We've had plenty of those before, why is it such a big deal now? Everyone's saying how it could ruin his career and stuff. :confused:

Spoiler

It was manipulated to look much worse than shirtless I imagine from what I've heard :s-smilie:
Nicole got fired on Twitter?? Anyone got a link to what Brad said? I'm
surprised it took them that long... She's been leaking fir months!
Original post by diamonddust

Nicole got fired on Twitter?? Anyone got a link to what Brad said? I'm
surprised it took them that long... She's been leaking fir months!

She wasn't a regular extra anyway, she said before she has to keep putting in for extra work time after time.

http://twitter.com/#!/BFalchuk

@nicolecrowther Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?

@nicolecrowther hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment.

They'd better not film a new ending, I need to see this now :eek3: I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for tumblr, now he's tweeted more will know but I'd still like to see it as they did it originally.
Omg Brad MURDERED her! It's sort of hilarious... :blush: :rofl:
Now she's said

I don't want to be an extra anymore that's why I said what I said. Haters need to back off, you're not cool or funny. Get a life

She could still get sued or something though surely? You wouldn't risk that would you?!
Original post by e hine e
She wasn't a regular extra anyway, she said before she has to keep putting in for extra work time after time.

http://twitter.com/#!/BFalchuk

@nicolecrowther Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?

@nicolecrowther hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment.

They'd better not film a new ending, I need to see this now :eek3: I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for tumblr, now he's tweeted more will know but I'd still like to see it as they did it originally.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Me too!! I think (hope) it's too much for them to redo and they'll want the storyline to stay I suppose, there's no harm in people knowing now if they play it out well. We're lucky it's supposed to air in 3 weeks, they don't really have time to change much.

Spoiler

Anyone seen the post that went something like this?

"My new OTP is Nicole/Jeremiah. Their ship name should be unemployed."

idk whether I was the only one who found that funny... but I laughed for about an hour after seeing it. :biggrin:
Now she's said

I don't want to be an extra anymore that's why I said what I said. Haters need to back off, you're not cool or funny. Get a life

She could still get sued or something though surely? You wouldn't risk that would you?!

She's much braver than I'd be in that position! :afraid: Fox/Glee could slaughter her if they wanted to- there must be confidentiality clauses?
You know what makes me laugh? I'm sure the people tweeting insults at her now Brad has commented were the same people who died for spoilers! I'm going to selfishly miss spoilers but she leaked such a HUGE thing this time. The writers might have been keeping an eye on her tweets and let it carry on because she was only leaking small Klaine related things but now it took the mystery out from what I'd imagine would be a huge build up towards the end of the episode.

idk whether I was the only one who found that funny... but I laughed for about an hour after seeing it. :biggrin:

:rofl: I'm actually laughing out loud for real! Nicole didn't even get Darren singing her an inappropriate song before she got fired! :sad:

Brad actually killed her! I went 'Oooooh!' when he said 'Hope you're qualified for work outside the entertainment industry' BURN!
I still don't get what OTP means... :redface:

I loved this when I saw it.

She's much braver than I'd be in that position! :afraid: Fox/Glee could slaughter her if they wanted to- there must be confidentiality clauses?
You know what makes me laugh? I'm sure the people tweeting insults at her now Brad has commented were the same people who died for spoilers! I'm going to selfishly miss spoilers but she leaked such a HUGE thing this time. The writers might have been keeping an eye on her tweets and let it carry on because she was only leaking small Klaine related things but now it took the mystery out from what I'd imagine would be a huge build up towards the end of the episode.

That's why the prom king and queen weren't being leaked by anyone-they must have been under such strict terms not to let those leak. I followed her for small spoilers and to see what was going on on set but that spoiler was just through the roof. I'm kind of relieved though, maybe now this means I can avoid spoilers because I can't be tempted :rofl:

That Jeremiah thing reminds me, I thought I was going crazy before because I was singing I Know Him So Well (as you do) and I got to the 'still the gap between us is too wide' bit and all I could think of was GAP attack :facepalm:
:rofl: I'm actually laughing out loud for real! Nicole didn't even get Darren singing her an inappropriate song before she got fired! :sad:

Brad actually killed her! I went 'Oooooh!' when he said 'Hope you're qualified for work outside the entertainment industry' BURN!
I still don't get what OTP means... :redface:

HAHAHA I love this fandom too much.

I KNOW. HE COMPLETELY PWNED HER.

OTP = One True Pairing :smile:
OMG

Spoiler

OMG

Spoiler

OMG. That would be so perfect! :biggrin:
I never knew what OTP stood for either...I just knew it meant that was someone's favourite pairing :rofl:

There's a high quality version of that shirtless Darren at Coachella photo now. I'd post it but I can't be bothered opening photobucket :s-smilie:

I never knew what OTP stood for either...I just knew it meant that was someone's favourite pairing :rofl:

There's a high quality version of that shirtless Darren at Coachella photo now. I'd post it but I can't be bothered opening photobucket :s-smilie:

please do. i want high quality :biggrin:
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
please do. i want high quality :biggrin:

Just for you, I'll get on it...one sec :smile:

nearly typed sex :s-smilie: that's nothing to do with having seen the pic...

Just for you, I'll get on it...one sec :smile:

nearly typed sex :s-smilie: that's nothing to do with having seen the pic...

sure :wink:

Enjoy :smile:

I now have shirtless Darren pics on my photobucket :facepalm: if ever anyone saw it....

Love it. He looks like hes having loads of fun. dunno how those girls stopped themselves jumping on him

Quick Reply

Latest