:tongue:

Did you eat eventually?

I did and it was good :h:
Original post by paddy__power
I did and it was good :h:

I'm booored.
Original post by Bathwiggle
I'm booored.

Go and do something then; you won't solve the problem on TSR that's for sure.
Go and do something then; you won't solve the problem on TSR that's for sure.

i think that's the problem, i've been trying to cure it on ebay, which really isn't working, so i came on here reasoning you'd probably be online
i think that's the problem, i've been trying to cure it on ebay, which really isn't working, so i came on here reasoning you'd probably be online

This is, unfortunately, testament to the life I lead of late :emo:
This is, unfortunately, testament to the life I lead of late :emo:

Surely it can't be that bad!
(edited 13 years ago)
Surely it can't be that bad!

I spend at a lot of my waking time on TSR. It's bad.

:lol:
I spend at a lot of my waking time on TSR. It's bad.

:lol:

Ok, true :biggrin:

Mind you at least its cheaper then spending most of your waking life on a bike.
Ok, true :biggrin:

Mind you at least its cheaper then spending most of your waking life on a bike.

This is true, less likely to die (from boredom aside) as well which is good.

I have a plan for tomorrow at least - go and get a haircut :h:
This is true, less likely to die (from boredom aside) as well which is good.

I have a plan for tomorrow at least - go and get a haircut :h:

I didn't manage to kill landy on the roads i took him on, or get lost. This is good for me on a bike.
I have work, want to swap? you get to play with bits of body and ride a bike at rush hour?
I didn't manage to kill landy on the roads i took him on, or get lost. This is good for me on a bike.
I have work, want to swap? you get to play with bits of body and ride a bike at rush hour?

So you found a job in the end then :holmes:
So you found a job in the end then :holmes:

No still got this one til the end of april. Then i'm back to sitting on tsr.

Really should find the time to go to some temp agencies, although i have been told there may be a job coming up in ipswich, which isn't too far away i suppose
No still got this one til the end of april. Then i'm back to sitting on tsr.

Really should find the time to go to some temp agencies, although i have been told there may be a job coming up in ipswich, which isn't too far away i suppose

Plus it will give you a reason to ride your bike each day :yes:
Plus it will give you a reason to ride your bike each day :yes:

I probably won't be able to afford to :frown: well until i get paid anyway. And i'll probably move over there so i can cycle
(edited 13 years ago)
I probably won't be able to afford to :frown: well until i get paid anyway. And i'll probably move over there so i can cycle

Whatever works really :smile:

Doesn't make much sense to move and rent if you already have a flat though.
Whatever works really :smile:

Doesn't make much sense to move and rent if you already have a flat though.

Parents own the flat, and tbh they could do with having hte money from it to do up their current house as the house in surrey is just about covering the morgage by renting it, and they didn't want a collection of properties. Plus my pet mechanic wants to buy somewhere with me, and parents have said when we sell the flat they'll pay my deposit so long as i've got a permanent job.
Parents own the flat, and tbh they could do with having hte money from it to do up their current house as the house in surrey is just about covering the morgage by renting it, and they didn't want a collection of properties. Plus my pet mechanic wants to buy somewhere with me, and parents have said when we sell the flat they'll pay my deposit so long as i've got a permanent job.

A very nice situation to be in :yes:

Your poor parents having to have a collection of properties :colonhash:
A very nice situation to be in :yes:

Your poor parents having to have a collection of properties :colonhash:

It is, but sadly my sister takes it for granted that they'll just pay for her as she can't see past them getting me the flat, despite me paying the mortgage on the flat, its just in their name as as a student you can't get one.

They spend most of their life broke, although thats more to my sisters spending and them giving her the card i think. You should see the state of this house, its mid renovation at the moment and probably will be for another couple of years. We have a kitchen sink, 3 units and a cooker in the kitchen, and about a foot of work top.

I am very lucky i know
It is, but sadly my sister takes it for granted that they'll just pay for her as she can't see past them getting me the flat, despite me paying the mortgage on the flat, its just in their name as as a student you can't get one.

They spend most of their life broke, although thats more to my sisters spending and them giving her the card i think. You should see the state of this house, its mid renovation at the moment and probably will be for another couple of years. We have a kitchen sink, 3 units and a cooker in the kitchen, and about a foot of work top.

I am very lucky i know

Your sister sounds like a dick head :h:

Quick Reply

Latest