The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Original post by e hine e
I'm going to stay away from the Glee forum from now I think, they go crazy over spoilers calling the writers and everything before they even know what context something happens in. It's weird and unsettling. I prefer the positive vibe here :woo:

I love this place :biggrin: There are way too many insane fans on that forum, and all they ever seem to do is argue or complain :s-smilie: I always want to remind them that it's just fiction or that there's always the option to NOT watch Glee if it upsets you so much, but I'm too scared to do so :tongue:

Original post by museobsessed
haw and t :sexface:

I knooow! :woo: I think I couldn't just stand there if I was one of those girls, I'd be draping myself all over him :tongue:

EDIT: Ha, just noticed you said the same :rofl: How can they let such an opportunity pass??
Original post by diamonddust
*cries*
I can't see it because I'm on my phone and my internet has stopped working!

I hope you saw it by now? I immediately thought 'need to show this to Diamonddust!' when I saw it *insane-fangirls high-five*!

I was so glad I didn't see the spoilers, and I'm staying away from Twitter and Tumblr to keep safe, but now I wanted to reply to one of you guys and I saw the spoilered text :facepalm: I'm such an idiot!! I didn't read the whole thing so I don't know for sure, but I did catch names. Daaamnn!!
(edited 13 years ago)

Original post by Ambs
I love this place :biggrin: There are way too many insane fans on that forum, and all they ever seem to do is argue or complain :s-smilie: I always want to remind them that it's just fiction or that there's always the option to NOT watch Glee if it upsets you so much, but I'm too scared to do so :tongue:

I knooow! :woo: I think I couldn't just stand there if I was one of those girls, I'd be draping myself all over him :tongue:

EDIT: Ha, just noticed you said the same :rofl: How can they let such an opportunity pass??

I hope you saw it by now? I immediately thought 'need to show this to Diamonddust!' when I saw it *insane-fangirls high-five*!

I was so glad I didn't see the spoilers, and I'm staying away from Twitter and Tumblr to keep safe, but now I wanted to reply to one of you guys and I saw the spoilered text :facepalm: I'm such an idiot!! I didn't read the whole thing so I don't know for sure, but I did catch names. Daaamnn!!

:rofl: I am not laughing at you :ninja:

I think Brad has just highlighted the spoiler even more, Nicole's followers have risen like crazy :rofl: we still don't know how everything plays out though-even when things have leaked in the past I've had the episode all planned out then it's turned out totally differently.

2 days until NoN :woo: almost 1 day :woo: and Sexy is airing here tomorrow. I'm getting ready to PARTY.
Reply 2542
:rofl: I am not laughing at you :ninja:

I think Brad has just highlighted the spoiler even more, Nicole's followers have risen like crazy :rofl: we still don't know how everything plays out though-even when things have leaked in the past I've had the episode all planned out then it's turned out totally differently.

2 days until NoN :woo: almost 1 day :woo: and Sexy is airing here tomorrow. I'm getting ready to PARTY.

That's so mean! :shock: IT'S NOT FUNNY!! I even turned off my computer today to read for a while, just to make sure I wouldn't stumble upon a spoiler. I have been trying to forget what I saw, but I think I'll accept that that's impossible :tongue:

I know!! I am currently rewatching the entire second season and I'm sooo excited! :woo: I think I'll be literally shaking with anticipation Tuesday night :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
That's so mean! :shock: IT'S NOT FUNNY!! I even turned off my computer today to read for a while, just to make sure I wouldn't stumble upon a spoiler. I have been trying to forget what I saw, but I think I'll accept that that's impossible :tongue:

I know!! I am currently rewatching the entire second season and I'm sooo excited! :woo: I think I'll be literally shaking with anticipation Tuesday night :biggrin:

Haha, just convince yourself it was a dream or your own theory of what was going to happen :biggrin:

Did you really think you could escape the spoiler for 3 weeks?! :eek3:
Reply 2544
Since you guys are a lot more active on Tumblr I guess you already saw this, but it really made me lol :biggrin:

http://can-i-slyther-in.tumblr.com/post/4674275959

It's TRUE.

Original post by Ambs
Since you guys are a lot more active on Tumblr I guess you already saw this, but it really made me lol :biggrin:

It's TRUE.

Those 3 words suggest I have no life. I dislike this.

I had seen that though :ninja: but think it's hilarious :rofl:
Reply 2546
Haha, just convince yourself it was a dream or your own theory of what was going to happen :biggrin:

Did you really think you could escape the spoiler for 3 weeks?! :eek3:

Since I didn't read the whole thing it really does sound more like a fantasy than something that would actually happen :lolwut:

Is that too naive? I'm going to try! I'm sure I'll eventually forget the bit I read, I have the memory of a fish :tongue: On the other hand - what on earth am I going to do with myself for the coming three weeks? I can't even move!!

I really wonder what that Darren thing was everything seemed to be freaking out about. I know people shouldn't have done that and I guess I'm glad they took it down... But I wish I would have seen it first, even if it was just a manip :sexface:

e hine
Those 3 words suggest I have no life. I dislike this.

Since that was actually a compliment, I think we can safely conclude that I'm the one without a life :rofl:

Original post by Ambs
Since I didn't read the whole thing it really does sound more like a fantasy than something that would actually happen :lolwut:

Is that too naive? I'm going to try! I'm sure I'll eventually forget the bit I read, I have the memory of a fish :tongue: On the other hand - what on earth am I going to do with myself for the coming three weeks? I can't even move!!

I really wonder what that Darren thing was everything seemed to be freaking out about. I know people shouldn't have done that and I guess I'm glad they took it down... But I wish I would have seen it first, even if it was just a manip :sexface:

Since that was actually a compliment, I think we can safely conclude that I'm the one without a life :rofl:

I think people will be pleasantly surprised by how pk and pq plays out...I trust the writers (and if they'd like me to fill a spot for an extra that appears to have cleared I'm okay with that). Just thinking, Nicole said she wasn't filming in New York for the final 2 eps of the season so this was her last chance to be an extra this season so maybe she's not too bothered about being fired.
Reply 2548
I think people will be pleasantly surprised by how pk and pq plays out...I trust the writers (and if they'd like me to fill a spot for an extra that appears to have cleared I'm okay with that). Just thinking, Nicole said she wasn't filming in New York for the final 2 eps of the season so this was her last chance to be an extra this season so maybe she's not too bothered about being fired.

Probably not; if she did care about it she wouldn't have tweeted these things under her own name. I don't know why she did it at all, to be honest, but not even doing it anonymous is just insane :s-smilie:
I don't know what she usually does, but I don't think she'll find other work as an extra now - I'm sure her name is getting passed around as we speak! And that's only normal, I think; what she did was really unfair for the writers, actors and fans (I don't think I've seen anyone being happy about knowing it).
Besides that, she could really get into serious trouble because of this. I have been an extra a few times, and for big productions you always have to sign that you won't release any information. She really could get sued over this!

Original post by Ambs
Probably not; if she did care about it she wouldn't have tweeted these things under her own name. I don't know why she did it at all, to be honest, but not even doing it anonymous is just insane :s-smilie:
I don't know what she usually does, but I don't think she'll find other work as an extra now - I'm sure her name is getting passed around as we speak! And that's only normal, I think; what she did was really unfair for the writers, actors and fans (I don't think I've seen anyone being happy about knowing it).
Besides that, she could really get into serious trouble because of this. I have been an extra a few times, and for big productions you always have to sign that you won't release any information. She really could get sued over this!

I definitely think they'll take some kind of action if only to prevent things happening in future storylines. I'm actually quite worried for her in a way...you need to be seriously in a weird place to think you can get away with that big of a breach.

Just note to writers: don't re film, I'm begging you. Rumours are spreading now that they will be but I can't see them undoing a whole plot plus they're supposed to go to New York on Tuesday and they'll be filming there for a while I'd imagine. I'm like a nervous wreck now.
Reply 2550
I definitely think they'll take some kind of action if only to prevent things happening in future storylines. I'm actually quite worried for her in a way...you need to be seriously in a weird place to think you can get away with that big of a breach.

Just note to writers: don't re film, I'm begging you. Rumours are spreading now that they will be but I can't see them undoing a whole plot plus they're supposed to go to New York on Tuesday and they'll be filming there for a while I'd imagine. I'm like a nervous wreck now.

I'm sure they won't. The vast majority of the viewers hasn't and won't hear about it until the actual episode. Right now it feels like the entire fandom knows (except for me, because I forgot :awesome:), but I think if you look at the entire Glee-watching population it's only 1% or something.

Original post by Ambs
I'm sure they won't. The vast majority of the viewers hasn't and won't hear about it until the actual episode. Right now it feels like the entire fandom knows (except for me, because I forgot :awesome:), but I think if you look at the entire Glee-watching population it's only 1% or something.

That's what I'm thinking, I just wish he hadn't called her out on twitter, now it'll make it to Perez Hilton who'll have it on his site within hours.

*trying to breathe and think rationally*

the story is too good to change!!

*goes to bed*
Nicole now has over 3000 followers...she only tweeted about having 2000 the other day. I need to get me some spoilers then I might have over 52 followers :s-smilie:

I don't suppose she has a Warbler following her though *smug* or a contestant on Over the Rainbow. Or some dude who was signed to Ellen's music label. Yup, I'm cool on twitter.

*attempts to go to bed again*
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2553
That's what I'm thinking, I just wish he hadn't called her out on twitter, now it'll make it to Perez Hilton who'll have it on his site within hours.

*trying to breathe and think rationally*

the story is too good to change!!

*goes to bed*

I agree, he really shouldn't have done that - I think that lead a lot of people to her page.

Actually, I don't think Perez will do that. His website isn't what it used to be anymore; he really isn't that mean nowadays. He doesn't post pictures of celebrities with their partners or children if they made it clear they don't want that, he doesn't out people anymore and he really loves Glee. Even if he posted minor spoilers in the past, he did sufficiently warn people that there were spoilers coming their way. I guess time will tell, but I think there's a big chance he won't. Fingers crossed!

G'night! :smile:
Enjoy :smile:

I now have shirtless Darren pics on my photobucket :facepalm: if ever anyone saw it....

I just came on here to squeal about the hotness of Shirtless!Darren! And then I see HighQuality!Shirtless!Darren! ... are you trying to kill me? Er, girls in photo? Me can't comphrehend why no jumping him... :tongue:

Ok... and BREATHE! :biggrin:

But he is just... :coma:

I'm still laughing at all the drama! What a day...
Original post by Ambs

It's TRUE.

LMAO! This! So true... :blush:
I'm pretty awful with tumblr...

I just came on here to squeal about the hotness of Shirtless!Darren! And then I see HighQuality!Shirtless!Darren! ... are you trying to kill me? Er, girls in photo? Me can't comphrehend why no jumping him... :tongue:

Ok... and BREATHE! :biggrin:

But he is just... :coma:

I'm still laughing at all the drama! What a day...

Laughing at the drama?! It's been so stressful. I'm just trying now to focus on the coming of NoN

Spoiler

*is still not in bed*

You might want to master tumblr by the way, someone's posted a zoomed in shot of the shirtless area.
Reply 2557
LMAO! This! So true... :blush:
I'm pretty awful with tumblr...

Me too! I look at a few blogs every now and then, but I don't really get how it works :tongue: I'm glad I found this though :biggrin:
Laughing at the drama?! It's been so stressful. I'm just trying now to focus on the coming of NoN

Spoiler

*is still not in bed*

You might want to master tumblr by the way, someone's posted a zoomed in shot of the shirtless area.

That was the pic I saw on Glee forums. :biggrin:

That was the pic I saw on Glee forums. :biggrin:

I hope you also saw the valuable discussion they were having as to what happened to his chest hair. That was interesting...

Quick Reply

Latest