The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deshi
What about for stuff like RvP taking ages to line up his pen, than with his celebration running around the pitch taking his top off which wasted more time? Would you add on time for that?

He didn't take that long to line it up really.

As for the celebration, I wouldn't add on time no (it wasn't very long) but he made the correct decision booking him for removing his shirt (stupid rule, but rules are rules I guess).
Original post by jit987

Original post by jit987
We've lost the league now.
Eboue made a mistake.

But proud Arsenal never changed their style of play, when most other teams would boot it up the field near the end.

So youre proud of your team being stupid and trying to play when all they had to do was boot it up the end to save pool scoring. Thats utter stupidity tbh. I can understand if you scored in the 60th minute and continued to play then drew, but all you had to do was see out 3 minutes. And its not like liverpool are the best footbaling side that could break you down or pepper your goal for that 3 minutes.

Also, 16th pen of the season for you lot. Other teams are probably your highest assister on that stat.
What a spectacular crumble from Arsenal over the last 4-5 weeks. Lads, I'm impressed.

But crumble is nothing without a helping of vanilla on the plate. I hope you have a supply of ice-cream on hand, lads?

You simply do not deserve to win anything, considering your **** up against Newcastle, your cock up vs Spurs and today. I'm sure there are a few other **** ups.
Reply 8423
Does Wenger not embarrass you? He's pathetic.
Reply 8424
Seeing that on tele it was really soft, Lucas didn't even bother with the ball just hit the deck. MOTD hasn't given liverpool credit for their defensive mentality, they played man city style today, were never going to win the game and never wanted to tbh.
Reply 8425
Original post by Louis.

In what way ? I think the fact the puts himself up to be ridiculed to protect his players and the lengths he goes to to protect them is pretty incredible and should be appreciated, everyones on at him with our **** form when really its the players he so desperately protects that have let him down and not the other way round, great man
Reply 8426
Original post by alexsong
In what way ? I think the fact the puts himself up to be ridiculed to protect his players and the lengths he goes to to protect them is pretty incredible and should be appreciated, everyones on at him with our **** form when really its the players he so desperately protects that have let him down and not the other way round, great man

And how far has that protection got them? Sometimes players need a rocket up their arse and Wenger, in public or private, doesn't seem the type.
Reply 8427
yeah maybe so but I don't think that makes him 'pathetic', he is stubborn I will give you that but not pathetic
I've gathered some more evidence for the 'cup-final theory'.

Sunderland lose 8 of their last 9. Who did they (unfairly) rescue a point against... AWAY from home? :rolleyes:

Get relegated, you ****ing bunch of jokers. Stop making a point of trying so hard against us and give up, you waste.
At least Eboue is chowing commitment to the cause!!
Reply 8430
Some good news Wilshere has won YPOTY. Sagna Nasri & Wilshere included in team of the year aswell.

Original post by Louis.

Yes he does.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8431
On a more positive note. Ryo Miyaichi scored 2 and assisted 2 in Feyenoord's 6-1 win!
Reply 8432
Really glad to see sagna in the PFA team of the year, the man has been a rock, so consistent and rarely gets the recognition he deserves.
Despite us being absolutely ****ing useless today, credit to Djourou who made Carroll look like what he is, useless and lumbering.
Original post by RobbieC

Sunderland lose 8 of their last 9. Who did they (unfairly) rescue a point against... AWAY from home? :rolleyes:

Get relegated, you ****ing bunch of jokers. Stop making a point of trying so hard against us and give up, you waste.

Maybe Arsenal are just easier to play against than their other opponents
Original post by RobbieC

erm your team has practically been kicked out of the title race, and THIS is what you concern yourself with?

do you not think there are more important issues to address :s-smilie:
Reply 8436
Yeah like how we've dropped 17 points at home. (United have lost 2)
Or the fact that we've drawn 5 out of our last 8 PL matches?
Original post by mermania
Maybe Arsenal are just easier to play against than their other opponents
With being second in the league, the consensus would have to be no.

Sorry, that was just a poor effort.

And Iso... not really, because the 'cup final theory' is central to the entire conspiracy. I'll provide a full report when we've been totally cheated out of it. I've got some compelling arguments prepared.
WHO'S SIX POINT BEHIND UNITED

WITHOUT A GAME IN HAND

That's the chant I'll shout next time I go to a Premier League game:biggrin:
Original post by RobbieC
With being second in the league, the consensus would have to be no.

Sorry, that was just a poor effort.

I didn't say their other opponents are better teams, just that Arsenal are easier to play against. Arsenal are predictable and get undone by teams using the exact same gameplan over and over again; that's why they're "easier" to play.

Latest