The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manesh2468
no offence:tongue: but i think your not smart enough to anoy her:tongue:

none taken :tongue:...and well i'd be surprised if i did actually annoy her, stuff i wrote was jokes :biggrin:
Original post by The_Timepasser
only too much of it affects ur judgement tho, a bit of it jus lowers inhibitions...most ppl assume drinking= laughing, gibberish spouting 'slags' :tongue:

Yep it is but I think u cant ever know what ur missing out on till u've tried it...u might have a great time but trust me a bit of alcohol only makes it better, it never goes downhill :smile:

nah id rather not even bother trying, im not really interested by it :tongue: im more of a car guy lolol, dont need drinks to have fun:biggrin:
none taken :tongue:...and well i'd be surprised if i did actually annoy her, stuff i wrote was jokes :biggrin:

lol yeh, its like funny arguing :tongue:
nah id rather not even bother trying, im not really interested by it :tongue: im more of a car guy lolol, dont need drinks to have fun:biggrin:

Yeah but if u never try u'll never knowwwww(coldplay) :biggrin: How can u tell if something's interesting or not without experiencing it, and when its socially and legally accepted? thas a bit close minded dont u think :tongue:

Fair enuf then cars and drinking dont go well :smile:...what grades do u need for city uni?
lol yeh, its like funny arguing :tongue:

Im a nice guy, i wouldnt hurt a fly :smile:...but i can flap my hands at it for jokes :wink:
Yeah but if u never try u'll never knowwwww(coldplay) :biggrin: How can u tell if something's interesting or not without experiencing it, and when its socially and legally accepted? thas a bit close minded dont u think :tongue:

Fair enuf then cars and drinking dont go well :smile:...what grades do u need for city uni?

haha AAA :tongue: yeh just cose its socialy and legally acceptable doesnt mean that you might aswell do it, thats like the whole sleeping with slags thing, its not illegal but why bother, its just nasty lol, i know how drinking affects people, my cousin got run over because of it and died... so yeh i dont believe in it
Im a nice guy, i wouldnt hurt a fly :smile:...but i can flap my hands at it for jokes :wink:

haha are you sure your not trying to kill it but are just too slow:tongue:
haha AAA :tongue: yeh just cose its socialy and legally acceptable doesnt mean that you might aswell do it, thats like the whole sleeping with slags thing, its not illegal but why bother, its just nasty lol, i know how drinking affects people, my cousin got run over because of it and died... so yeh i dont believe in it

wow ur actually a clever guy then :tongue: i said u as well might try it, not do it. and yeah but slags is a diff thing, the ones who do that know its risky business but dont care about their lives much. u wont die if u have a couple of drinks, but for that u jus gotta be strong willed and know when to stop :tongue:

sorry abt ur cousin man :s-smilie: ...i can understand the sort of impression u must have of drinks but like i said they only mess up ur mind if u have too much...I dont mean to boast but I've been guided on this by my elder bro since the very first time i started out. which is to keep drinks spaced out and stop immediately if u get drowsy
haha are you sure your not trying to kill it but are just too slow:tongue:

lol no i wouldnt dream of doing that :eek:...this particular fly will wake up frm the dead, bring its mate and sting me all over :tongue:
wow ur actually a clever guy then :tongue: i said u as well might try it, not do it. and yeah but slags is a diff thing, the ones who do that know its risky business but dont care about their lives much. u wont die if u have a couple of drinks, but for that u jus gotta be strong willed and know when to stop :tongue:

sorry abt ur cousin man :s-smilie: ...i can understand the sort of impression u must have of drinks but like i said they only mess up ur mind if u have too much...I dont mean to boast but I've been guided on this by my elder bro since the very first time i started out. which is to keep drinks spaced out and stop immediately if u get drowsy

yeh, but i just really aint intrigued by it :tongue: not really something i feel like i need to know how it feels, since i can see how people behave when they have it, yeh people have a good time and thats good for them, its just against me to drink, its like one of my rules:tongue: no drinking , no smoking, no drugs, no sleeping with random girls, blah blah blah lol
lol no i wouldnt dream of doing that :eek:...this particular fly will wake up frm the dead, bring its mate and sting me all over :tongue:

haha we will see what happens:tongue:
Hey heeeeey, I'm back :wink:

LOL, just read your conversation :biggrin:

You guys...hilarious :tongue:
haha we will see what happens:tongue:

What's all of this about a fly????? :confused: :smile: :wink:
Well u got ur clarification dint u :wink:

Yeh, its not like im gonna blame women for everything :tongue:

Achaaa....challenge accepted :biggrin:

That's quite a shocker :tongue:
Yup...game on :biggrin: :wink:
Original post by moanycar.
What's all of this about a fly????? :confused: :smile: :wink:

haha welcome back , your the fly that hes talking about :tongue:

apparently his metaphor was... something like, swinging at a fly to anoy it or something meh leme find it sec lol

this : Im a nice guy, i wouldnt hurt a fly ...but i can flap my hands at it for jokes , lolol

Yup...struggle to take you seriously...probably 'cos I don't know you :smile:
If I did...wow, we'd be having some intense fight right now :smile: :tongue:

Can't help my argumentative nature :wink:
haha welcome back , your the fly that hes talking about :tongue:

apparently his metaphor was... something like, swinging at a fly to anoy it or something meh leme find it sec lol

this : Im a nice guy, i wouldnt hurt a fly ...but i can flap my hands at it for jokes , lolol

I'm a fly??? :angry:
Just wait.....
Where are my heels to injure him :tongue:
Yup...struggle to take you seriously...probably 'cos I don't know you :smile:
If I did...wow, we'd be having some intense fight right now :smile: :tongue:

Can't help my argumentative nature :wink:

lolol he calls me mahesh now so i dont know if i should argue with him or not :tongue:
yeh, but i just really aint intrigued by it :tongue: not really something i feel like i need to know how it feels, since i can see how people behave when they have it, yeh people have a good time and thats good for them, its just against me to drink, its like one of my rules:tongue: no drinking , no smoking, no drugs, no sleeping with random girls, blah blah blah lol

Aha but there are a lot of things in life that never intrigue me but i give them a chance and if i dont like i dont do it :smile: U should never compare it with how people behave - they have too much, im not saying u have to be like them...be like me :tongue:

Agree with the rest but u gotta give it a shot :wink:
I'm a fly??? :angry:
Just wait.....
Where are my heels to injure him :tongue:

haha, now im worried about him:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest