The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
Enjoy :smile:

I now have shirtless Darren pics on my photobucket :facepalm: if ever anyone saw it....

Oooh, he's really hot in that pic! :wink:

Is it weird that I only started finding Blaine/Darren hot after he got drunk and snogged Rachel in the BIOTA episode? :colondollar:
going slightly crazy without Glee right now. :tongue:
thank god it's back this week, may go slightly insane and stay up till an ungodly hour to watch it as soon as it comes on the internet (or would that be too far? not far enough?)

plus, we'll only be like, a week ahead of the UK now. :frown: this upsets me for some reason hahaha.
(also if anyone has glee-related tumblrs, post them and I'll follow you, love me some glee on tumblr :colondollar:)
I hope you also saw the valuable discussion they were having as to what happened to his chest hair. That was interesting...

I did indeed! :tongue: I found the comparison to the Out shoot especially... enlightening. :biggrin:
Sadness knows no bounds. :awesome:
Reply 2563
Original post by ktlaurenroe
thank god it's back this week, may go slightly insane and stay up till an ungodly hour to watch it as soon as it comes on the internet (or would that be too far? not far enough?)

plus, we'll only be like, a week ahead of the UK now. :frown: this upsets me for some reason hahaha.
(also if anyone has glee-related tumblrs, post them and I'll follow you, love me some glee on tumblr :colondollar:)

I never knew five weeks could be that long! I'm staying up too, it's perfectly normal :yes:

Haha, I think I know what you mean! When I saw other Belgian fans comment on Facebook about the latest US episodes I was like 'I'M the biggest fan in this part of the world, damnit!' until I realised that really didn't make any sense at all :tongue:
Original post by Ambs
I never knew five weeks could be that long! I'm staying up too, it's perfectly normal :yes:

Haha, I think I know what you mean! When I saw other Belgian fans comment on Facebook about the latest US episodes I was like 'I'M the biggest fan in this part of the world, damnit!' until I realised that really didn't make any sense at all :tongue:

Good! :biggrin: I was up at like 4am watching the Thriller episode after the horrific long wait for that, thank god I have a friend who's just as fangirly as me and did the same, it felt slightly less weird haha.

hahaha, same :') I see other British people on tumblr who watch it online and I'm like "WHAT, how do they know about this?!?!? they can't possibly be watching online!!!!" then realise I'm not the only person who cares enough to watch ahead :tongue:
Reply 2565
Good! :biggrin: I was up at like 4am watching the Thriller episode after the horrific long wait for that, thank god I have a friend who's just as fangirly as me and did the same, it felt slightly less weird haha.

hahaha, same :') I see other British people on tumblr who watch it online and I'm like "WHAT, how do they know about this?!?!? they can't possibly be watching online!!!!" then realise I'm not the only person who cares enough to watch ahead :tongue:

Whoa, is it that late? I thought it was on around 2 :eek: 4am = 5am for me... I don't mind staying up late every now and then, but that's hardcore! :tongue:

Whatever the hour, you certainly won't be the only one! I think we'll all be throwing a little fangirl party in here :biggrin: Real-life fellow Glee fans must be awesome, mine all say 'it's not their thing' :rolleyes: How can 'amazing' not be your thing??

Enjoy :smile:

I now have shirtless Darren pics on my photobucket :facepalm: if ever anyone saw it....

Good Morning Darren, Good morning Darrens tanned abs :sexface:
This picture makes me smile whenever I see it
Original post by Ambs
Whoa, is it that late? I thought it was on around 2 :eek: 4am = 5am for me... I don't mind staying up late every now and then, but that's hardcore! :tongue:

Whatever the hour, you certainly won't be the only one! I think we'll all be throwing a little fangirl party in here :biggrin: Real-life fellow Glee fans must be awesome, mine all say 'it's not their thing' :rolleyes: How can 'amazing' not be your thing??

It's on livestream here 1am-2 but it depends if people are watching it live or waiting for it to be uploaded to a site (for OS they uploaded it really quickly, I think diamonddust and I were watching it again within the hour).

Original post by museobsessed
Good Morning Darren, Good morning Darrens tanned abs :sexface:
This picture makes me smile whenever I see it

:rofl: I can't believe you said good morning to the picture lol. Full body shots have now been released too from what I can see on tumblr (don't worry he's wearing shorts).

I'm so excited to see Sexy again tonight everyone

Spoiler

It's not far enough :woo: you have to search for a livestream and watch along with the rest of us. We can all be sad together :woo: although I only type on here during the adverts and can't really type if I choose to watch it lying down.

Original post by diamonddust
I did indeed! :tongue: I found the comparison to the Out shoot especially... enlightening. :biggrin:
Sadness knows no bounds. :awesome:

:rofl: I bet you did. Have you seen the Glee forum today? They all spammed it with pictures last night to get to page 6000...now that's sad. they now have pages and pages of pictures with no particular meaning and some poor people choose to read every page of the thing. I thought we were bad when we went through our Darren video spam stage but at least there was a point to that.
Original post by Ambs

Ooh, I had no idea of the live stream thing! Probably because I rely on Megavideo for just about everything but if it's earlier then I will definitely be trying it hahaha.

yeah, it is good! Whenever people say they don't like it I'm like "BUT HOW?!?!"

It's not far enough :woo: you have to search for a livestream and watch along with the rest of us. We can all be sad together :woo: although I only type on here during the adverts and can't really type if I choose to watch it lying down.

I've never heard of a livestream? :tongue: are they always on one particular website, or if not how do you find them? :smile:

:rofl: I bet you did. Have you seen the Glee forum today? They all spammed it with pictures last night to get to page 6000...now that's sad. they now have pages and pages of pictures with no particular meaning and some poor people choose to read every page of the thing. I thought we were bad when we went through our Darren video spam stage but at least there was a point to that.

There was?? :eek3: I was just perving on his talent... (yes, that is possible! :tongue:)
Yeah, glee forums are sadder than I ever ever want to be! :tongue: That really is saying something when it comes from someone who can quote every line and knows every stage movement from Wicked and once watched all of Sweeney Todd in concert in the middle of the night and got too unsettled to sleep! :blush: I couldn't believe it when I was on there and people were catching up on every page- who has the time? I love Glee but not that much! And they're all so unfriendly, like if you're new they won't tell you what you've missed! It's better on here! :rant:

Anywhoo, SEXY tonight! :dance:
And back to revision...
Ooh, I had no idea of the live stream thing! Probably because I rely on Megavideo for just about everything but if it's earlier then I will definitely be trying it hahaha.

yeah, it is good! Whenever people say they don't like it I'm like "BUT HOW?!?!"

I've never heard of a livestream? :tongue: are they always on one particular website, or if not how do you find them? :smile:

I've sent you a PM :smile:

Original post by diamonddust
There was?? :eek3: I was just perving on his talent... (yes, that is possible! :tongue:)
Yeah, glee forums are sadder than I ever ever want to be! :tongue: That really is saying something when it comes from someone who can quote every line and knows every stage movement from Wicked and once watched all of Sweeney Todd in concert in the middle of the night and got too unsettled to sleep! :blush: I couldn't believe it when I was on there and people were catching up on every page- who has the time? I love Glee but not that much! And they're all so unfriendly, like if you're new they won't tell you what you've missed! It's better on here! :rant:

Anywhoo, SEXY tonight! :dance:
And back to revision...

That was a very valid reason to be posting them :yep: I saw someone this morning call another member for telling them they could edit a previous post or something and I was just like :eek3: I have no idea how people read the whole thing :s-smilie:

Enjoy the revision :tongue:
They are going to sing friday- rebecca black :d
I've sent you a PM :smile:

thanks again! :smile:

thanks again! :smile:

No problem :smile:

For anyone wanting to see Darren Criss doing his live video chat thingy on Wednesday it's here at 10pm UK time

http://www.livestream.com/guide/search?search_tag=fox

:woo:
I just ordered two pairs of Wayfarers - In Yellow and Pink.

This is so exciting. :biggrin:

:rofl: I can't believe you said good morning to the picture lol. Full body shots have now been released too from what I can see on tumblr (don't worry he's wearing shorts).

well i was off to work and needed something to cheer me up before I went :biggrin: it worked

Well if anyone else needs more cheering up and has a thing for shirtless backs and multiple members of the Glee cast

love it :biggrin:
lol at the neon paint all over darren. we need shirtless Chord too, even though hes done that alot already
http://blog.music.aol.com/2011/04/18/darren-criss-glee-when-i-get-you-alone/

*fangirl freakout*

YES!!! I might need this more than I need the Warbler's album!
:rofl:

Well if anyone else needs more cheering up and has a thing for shirtless backs and multiple members of the Glee cast

I want to be there! And no, not for shirtless Darren! :rolleyes: It looks so sunny and everyone looks like they're having fun! All I have are about 20 RS topics
to revise and an unacknowledged birthday coming up... :sad:
I want to have fun too! *cries*

/boredom induced ranting

Quick Reply

Latest