The Student Room Group

Schroders Interview

Has anyone been for an interview with Schroders? It's a 1 hour session with 2 asset managers and then a numerical test.

Does anyone have any tips/previous questions for me please? :smile: It would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by pik
Has anyone been for an interview with Schroders? It's a 1 hour session with 2 asset managers and then a numerical test.

Does anyone have any tips/previous questions for me please? :smile: It would be greatly appreciated.

Which area
Reply 2
pik
OP
Original post by THEKID1991
Which area

I applied for Investment - Research. Still waiting to hear from them though!
Original post by pik

your initials aren't SC are they?
Reply 4
Original post by pik

I applied for Investments- Fixed Income and Equities I have not heard from them since tests. Did you do numerical test before you got that interview with them
Reply 5
pik
OP
Original post by neiljeff123
your initials aren't SC are they?

Nope they aren't, why? :smile:
Reply 6
pik
OP
Original post by THEKID1991
I applied for Investments- Fixed Income and Equities I have not heard from them since tests. Did you do numerical test before you got that interview with them

Yeah I did a numerical test and a logic test a while ago. :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by pik

Hi I am new to this site. I have an interview next week with Schroders and would like some tips on what to expect during my 1h test (numberical test, excel, proof reading and writing something) can you please help if you have done similar recently or in the past. Your help will be much appreciated. K:smile:
Reply 8
pik
OP
Original post by Kacem
Hi I am new to this site. I have an interview next week with Schroders and would like some tips on what to expect during my 1h test (numberical test, excel, proof reading and writing something) can you please help if you have done similar recently or in the past. Your help will be much appreciated. K:smile:

Hey i did my numerical test online, its the standard SHL one, and then I had to redo a shorter version of another numerical test on the day itself just to prove its validity.

I didnt have any proof reading or excel exercises, i'm sorry! I applied for Investments-research so I suspect you may have a different process to go through. Good luck though!
Reply 9
I heard investment division received 2000 applications for the 6 positions they had.
Reply 10
Original post by pik
Hey i did my numerical test online, its the standard SHL one, and then I had to redo a shorter version of another numerical test on the day itself just to prove its validity.

I didnt have any proof reading or excel exercises, i'm sorry! I applied for Investments-research so I suspect you may have a different process to go through. Good luck though!

Have you had an offer? Do you know when/if we get background check forms?
Reply 11
pik
OP
Original post by lilly xx
Have you had an offer? Do you know when/if we get background check forms?

hey. no i didn't get the offer, just got rejected today. I received my feedback on the phone and they've already recruited another guy for investment. :/ Tough luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending