The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

I want to be there! And no, not for shirtless Darren! :rolleyes: It looks so sunny and everyone looks like they're having fun! All I have are about 20 RS topics
to revise and an unacknowledged birthday coming up... :sad:
I want to have fun too! *cries*

/boredom induced ranting

RS can be fun :woo:

What date is your birthday? I know it's within a few days of mine but I don't know which way lol We can acknowledge it with Darren spam. Talking of which...

http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/4723121947/500#ooid=1qbDllMjq7lBQ6ACC3PbdmpNRqOrqyAk EDIT: spoiler alert for this video by the way-unaired song discussed...and it's wonderful :love:

Holy heck, just saw the link you posted. A new album :woo: I NEED it. I heard they were thinking of doing one when 'the time is right' but hopefully it'll be soon. Hopefully he'll tour with it too :party: I'm so excited :woo: I hope they keep it nice and acoustic and not overproduced pop...
(edited 13 years ago)
Currently spamming myself with Glee videos (and do ya think I'm sexy obviously) and this is one of my favourites :woo:

This next video contains (small) spoilers for NoN, but also contains Darren. You weigh up the pros and cons of watching.

(edited 13 years ago)
ok that song they just did was ****ing hot
Original post by fudgesundae

Original post by fudgesundae
ok that song they just did was ****ing hot

Brittany and Santana especially...
More adverts?! *rage*

Also, did it sound like Animal was sped up to anyone else or is that just me :s-smilie:
Waaah! My TV cut out during Animal! FML, I was waiting for that!!! :cry:

Waaah! My TV cut out during Animal! FML, I was waiting for that!!! :cry:

Argh!! Seriously though, it sounded sped up to me and Kurt seemed to be doing his moves faster which kind of ruined the humour. Can't see them having sped it up though so it's probably just me...rewatched animal on itunes though and it seems slower...
Original post by e hine e
Brittany and Santana especially...

oh yes. gwenyth paltrow is so fit as well.
More adverts?! *rage*

Also, did it sound like Animal was sped up to anyone else or is that just me :s-smilie:

Mine went from 'Hold on to your bobby socks!' to the last 'take a bit of my heart tonight'. Did you at least get to see Kurt's sexy faces?
I'd forgotten about my girl crush on Santana... :coma:
I love the piano music they keep playing!
Mine went from 'Hold on to your bobby socks!' to the last 'take a bit of my heart tonight'. Did you at least get to see Kurt's sexy faces?

I did! Poor you :frown: you'll have to try and watch it one of the 5000000 times it's repeated this week. I'd be peeved if it was me though.

I love the piano music they keep playing!

Me too!

My mum was in the room during the Burt/Kurt sex talk and I just couldn't stop laughing. She definitely thinks I'm crazy now.

This means we can legitimately be excited for NoN tomorrow now!! If my internet cuts during that I will not be responsible for what I choose to do.
Reply 2592
New official Glee video: 'if I were a diva'. It's mostly the actors talking, but it does contain a small scene from the next US episode. Ye be warned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayw_FA8Tjqc

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Spoiler

I think I have already :s-smilie: I was really calm about it when I woke up then I went on the livestream link and saw their Glee countdown now says 12 hours and I'm like :party:
I was right with the song :woo: I know I've gone too far when I recognise the song from a still picture :s-smilie: He sang 'I'm the only one I'm dreaming of' :rofl:
I was right with the song :woo: I know I've gone too far when I recognise the song from a still picture :s-smilie: He sang 'I'm the only one I'm dreaming of' :rofl:

I laughed so much at that, it was so damn adorable! :biggrin:
For those who missed it

GUYS I CAN'T WATCH GLEE TONIGHT!!! *cries* After 5 frigging weeks my internet decides to die and the new modem hasn't arrived! I'm heartbroken! :cry: This an FML moment if I've ever lived one!

guys i can't watch glee tonight!!! *cries* after 5 frigging weeks my internet decides to die and the new modem hasn't arrived! I'm heartbroken! :cry: This an fml moment if i've ever lived one!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quick Reply

Latest