The Student Room Group

Teacher crush

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by antoastew
haha well this is either troll territory or best thread start ever.

eggzackly.
I also had a crush on one of my teachers she was Australian, it didn't help that she was wearing a low cut top one time and leaned over to help me with my classwork.
I have a crush on/am in love with my teacher too. It started 3 years ago, but I didn;t realise what it was back then. Now I have her as a teacher again though and realise, and it's weird. She also wears really low cut tops, and is super-friendly (which always gets my hopes up, but she's like that to everyone). And the whole school adores her, but I think I'm the only one who love loves her. She's currently in a relationship with another female teacher (lol). And it's weird aswell cause beauty-wise she's quite a turn off, so I do believe I've fallen in love with her personality!
I'm also female, and so far this is my first and only crush on another female. Boys are usually my type...
Aargh, I can't get over how weird this situation is:confused:
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
I have a crush on/am in love with my teacher too. It started 3 years ago, but I didn;t realise what it was back then. Now I have her as a teacher again though and realise, and it's weird. She also wears really low cut tops, and is super-friendly (which always gets my hopes up, but she's like that to everyone). And the whole school adores her, but I think I'm the only one who love loves her. She's currently in a relationship with another female teacher (lol). And it's weird aswell cause beauty-wise she's quite a turn off, so I do believe I've fallen in love with her personality!
I'm also female, and so far this is my first and only crush on another female. Boys are usually my type...

I think I need to change schools... :wink:

Could it be a mother figure thing? :smile:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Genius. Well, kind of :smile: Cause I'm not physically attracted to her and don't fantasise about having sex with her. But I do still get butterflies(and other "crush symptoms") when I see her etc etc. Also she's only in her early 30s, so not "mother" as such, but I do seem to have a desperate urge to be really tight friends with her.
Maybe it's a friend crush (if such a thing exists!) Thanks though, I think you've made it slightly clearer in my mind. :biggrin:
Reply 26
Genius. Well, kind of :smile: Cause I'm not physically attracted to her and don't fantasise about having sex with her. But I do still get butterflies(and other "crush symptoms") when I see her etc etc. Also she's only in her early 30s, so not "mother" as such, but I do seem to have a desperate urge to be really tight friends with her.
Maybe it's a friend crush (if such a thing exists!) Thanks though, I think you've made it slightly clearer in my mind. :biggrin:

I'm not a girl, but that sounds pretty normal :smile:

Some of my female friends 'obsess' over our maths teacher, so I don't see anything wrong with it :smile:

We were discussing 'mother figure relationships' in PSE at college a few weeks ago. A lot of the girls admitted to having a 'mother figure' and it was really interesting and refreshing to hear people speaking so openly about something which can be seen as a 'taboo' subject :smile:

No worries :smile: Her age needn't be a barrier, if she is a mother figure to you. I've had various mother figures throughout my life and the penultimate is only 8 years older than me, so not really biologically capable of being my mother :biggrin:
Reply 29
No worries :smile: Her age needn't be a barrier, if she is a mother figure to you. I've had various mother figures throughout my life and the penultimate is only 8 years older than me, so not really biologically capable of being my mother :biggrin:

Without wanting to look like a stalker, I've noticed that you always give really good advice when it comes to situation this. You should have your own stickied advice thread! :smile:
Original post by LukeMT
Without wanting to look like a stalker, I've noticed that you always give really good advice when it comes to situation this. You should have your own stickied advice thread! :smile:

That's sweet of you to say :colondollar:
Reply 31
Basically, I really fancy one of my teachers. She's beautiful, intelligent, funny, kind, caring...the list goes on!

She's in her late thirties and married, but I can't stop fantasising about her. I wouldn't act on it as I wouldn't want her to get into trouble and I doubt she'd fancy me anyway as I'm only 18.

Whenever we're alone together, my heart beats so fast and I just want to hold her and kiss her. I think about her when I'm masturbating - no other girls can make as excited as she does.

She wear quite low-cut tops and lacy bras, so I can't help but look. Ahhhh, I just want her so much.

I know it's just a crush and it'll pass, but I was wondering if anyone else has similar stories that they could share?

When did you realise you liked your teacher? How did you get over it?

BTW, I'm female :colondollar:

Theres your problem,

I highly doubt she will fancy you, considering she's probably straight. :rolleyes:

It's just a crush, it will pass.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending