The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
For those who missed it

It was cute when he started laughing but what was up with hs breath? They weren't dancing that much! :teehee:
Original post by diamonddust

It was cute when he started laughing but what was up with hs breath? They weren't dancing that much! :teehee:

He sounded kind of nervous, I know I run out of breath when I get nervous and I think that's what it was. A similar thing happened when he played with Katy Perry...it's odd as he performs live all the time but I suppose live tv is different... If you watch it full screen you can see his fingernails are still painted from the weekend :rofl:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*wipes tear away from eye* Thank you for that reaction, that's EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! :mad: I wanted to watch it with you all! :sad:
Maybe my iPhone will let me watch the live stream?? If it works I will love Apple forever and I will give them all my money and buy a MacBook and I'll bow down to Steve Jobs if that is his name! just please, all that is holy, let me watch Glee!!! :tongue:uppydog: I would be totally embarrassed at the melodrama in this post if I wasn't actually heartbroken! :cry:
Have you got a livestream link I can try just for the hell of it? Xx

*wipes tear away from eye* Thank you for that reaction, that's EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! :mad: I wanted to watch it with you all! :sad:
Maybe my iPhone will let me watch the live stream?? If it works I will love Apple forever and I will give them all my money and buy a MacBook and I'll bow down to Steve Jobs if that is his name! just please, all that is holy, let me watch Glee!!! :tongue:uppydog: I would be totally embarrassed at the melodrama in this post if I wasn't actually heartbroken! :cry:
Have you got a livestream link I can try just for the hell of it? Xx

:rofl: I know my sister gets a lot of things on her ipod touch so it's worth a go. I also saw a stream yesterday that said something specifically about watching on an iphone so I'll see if I can find that in a sec.

This is the one I'm using though

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730

I'm gutted for you because I've been praying myself that my internet won't fail, we won't have a powercut and the livestream won't stop working. Plus I wanted to watch it and chat about it :cry:
Anyone see them singing Raise Your Glass?

I laughed when Darren said "Oh, my glass is empty... that sucks..." :biggrin:
:rofl: I know my sister gets a lot of things on her ipod touch so it's worth a go. I also saw a stream yesterday that said something specifically about watching on an iphone so I'll see if I can find that in a sec.

This is the one I'm using though

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730

I'm gutted for you because I've been praying myself that my internet won't fail, we won't have a powercut and the livestream won't stop working. Plus I wanted to watch it and chat about it :cry:

:cry: it's not working... I've spent the past hour googling for it and...:sigh:

About Darren being nervous... that would explain the laughter halfway though! I did that once just after I went wrong on a note I'd hit perfectly when I was rehearsing and just before I burst into tears and ran out of the room. Aw Darren! :frown: On a random
note, is it me or does Telly Leung have a REALLY nice speaking voice?

I've lost all motivation to revise now! Been doing it since midday and the only thing getting me through was the thought of missing my grades and Glee!
Now I have no Glee, I'm too tired to revise! Funny that! :rolleyes: Might actually call up my dad and ask him to pick me up so I can watch at his! I'm actually THAT miserable right now!

WARNING: Glee is a life ruiner! DON'T GET OBSESSED! if you watch it... YOU'LL GET OBSESSED! So... JUST DON'T WATCH IT!

And don't use SKY broadband...

Spoiler

[QAUOTE]Anyone see them singing Raise Your Glass?

LOL! :biggrin: Nope, haven't seen it... won't be seeing much of *anything*
*is grumpy* :tongue: Is it on YouTube?

:cry: it's not working... I've spent the past hour googling for it and...:sigh:

About Darren being nervous... that would explain the laughter halfway though! I did that once just after I went wrong on a note I'd hit perfectly when I was rehearsing and just before I burst into tears and ran out of the room. Aw Darren! :frown: On a random
note, is it me or does Telly Leung have a REALLY nice speaking voice?

I've lost all motivation to revise now! Been doing it since midday and the only thing getting me through was the thought of missing my grades and Glee!
Now I have no Glee, I'm too tired to revise! Funny that! :rolleyes: Might actually call up my dad and ask him to pick me up so I can watch at his! I'm actually THAT miserable right now!

WARNING: Glee is a life ruiner! DON'T GET OBSESSED! if you watch it... YOU'LL GET OBSESSED! So... JUST DON'T WATCH IT!

And don't use SKY broadband...

Spoiler

You should ring your dad! I would have and I didn't even really speak to my dad :s-smilie: that probably sounds really bad.

I feel really bad now if I watch it and you have to wait lol, we should arrange a time to watch it when you get your internet back on then we can squee over

Spoiler

Have you tried the link we use to watch episodes after broadcast to see if that works on your iphone? They put it up really quickly last time. That might get you through your revision.

He does have a nice speaking voice :biggrin: I thought that too. Aww you burst into tears, I can imagine me doing that. I felt so sorry for him because he's so amazing live but it still sounded (and looked *ahem*) good. It just reminded me of when I try to sing and I get nervous and my whole lung capacity appears to disappear.

I've just found this new link, it's clearer for me than that old one so :woo: screw that people who took my other channel link away.
Original post by kayyyy_x

Anyone see them singing Raise Your Glass?

I missed this post :s-smilie:

Yes I did (after I'd been watching the show for hours it finally came on). I loved it. Did you see his mini interview too? Asking where all his perverts were :rofl:
I'm offically the saddest (and happiest) person alive! :blush: I can watch Glee with you! I'm going to my dad's house with my laptop, earphones and revision books in tow. Let no-one say I put revision behind Glee! I will do nothing but work until NoN! :dance: It's amazing how quickly my mood lifts! :biggrin:

I'm offically the saddest (and happiest) person alive! :blush: I can watch Glee with you! I'm going to my dad's house with my laptop, earphones and revision books in tow. Let no-one say I put revision behind Glee! I will do nothing but work until NoN! :dance: It's amazing how quickly my mood lifts! :biggrin:

YEESSSSSSSS!!!!!

I'm so happy!!

:woo: :woo: :woo:

Ooh Jane Lynch has just come on Fox (I have no idea why I'm still watching American TV with its stupid adverts.
E hine e

<3 aww you're so sweet! We can squee together at midnight as planned now!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I missed this post :s-smilie:

Yes I did (after I'd been watching the show for hours it finally came on). I loved it. Did you see his mini interview too? Asking where all his perverts were :rofl:

hahah, how long ago was it on?

I had a driving lesson so I had to give up on waiting, I went and watched it on youtube when I got back.

And yeah, I did see the mini-interview. Darren is so damn adorable. :biggrin:
E hine e

&lt;3 aww you're so sweet! We can squee together at midnight as planned now!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I totally can't wait :biggrin: TV stalking the Warblers has kept me busy all day but now there's just Glee to look forward to and I can feel myself about to explode :woo:

hahah, how long ago was it on?

I had a driving lesson so I had to give up on waiting, I went and watched it on youtube when I got back.

And yeah, I did see the mini-interview. Darren is so damn adorable. :biggrin:

It was on at around 5, it was the last song on the show. For some reason although the show is only 4 hours long there was a show in the middle of the show which also lasted an hour :s-smilie: It was so weird. I wasn't watching it the whole time though, I found Ellen on another livestream so watched that for an hour (I love Ellen and love Tina Fey and Ellen was interviewing Tina Fey so I thought this is so good).
Raise Your Glass

You can tell on this one he sounds nervous too, it's like that moment when you're singing and you're desperately trying to find your voice. He also keeps looking around him...they all looked like they were going to bump into each other at one point lol

At least he sang live, I hardly ever hear people sing live on TV.

I can't wait until they're on Ellen :woo: I'm going to be uncontrollable...Glee tonight, livechat on Wednesday, Ellen on Friday, OS on E4 on Monday then BTW on Tuesday. OMG.
Loved sexy. I think its sweet how much Burt loves Kurt and goes out of his way to help him even when hes uncomortable

Spoiler

Reply 2616
Original post by museobsessed
Loved sexy. I think its sweet how much Burt loves Kurt and goes out of his way to help him even when hes uncomortable

Spoiler

That really was incredibly sweet! I love that scene. They're both such amazing actors!

:rofl: Going on 22 and same :tongue: I think that was part of why I liked that scene so much - I know exactly what he means! Romance > sex.
Reply 2617
Diamonddust I'm SO glad you can watch it now :biggrin:

I just turned on my computer and so much happened today! :woo: I am trying to keep some of the videos for tomorrow (when I'll be depressed because the next Glee is so far away), but how funny is it when he says 'I'm the only one I'm dreaming off'?? :rofl:

I'm so psyched for tonight! I'm rewatching the latest episodes right now... I think that by the time I finish OS I will have died of anticipation and excitement!

Is this (http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730) the only livestream around by the way? It works for me, but at times it goes dark for a few seconds :s-smilie: I've been trying to find another but no luck yet...

Original post by Ambs
Diamonddust I'm SO glad you can watch it now :biggrin:

I just turned on my computer and so much happened today! :woo: I am trying to keep some of the videos for tomorrow (when I'll be depressed because the next Glee is so far away), but how funny is it when he says 'I'm the only one I'm dreaming off'?? :rofl:

I'm so psyched for tonight! I'm rewatching the latest episodes right now... I think that by the time I finish OS I will have died of anticipation and excitement!

Is this (http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730) the only livestream around by the way? It works for me, but at times it goes dark for a few seconds :s-smilie: I've been trying to find another but no luck yet...

On my phone so can't link but I put another link further up the page for diamonddust. If you can't find it I collected them all on my tumblr http://tothebottomofthegarden.tumblr.com
My mum just called and the internet decided to work now I'm at the bus station on the way to my dad's! :rolleyes:

SO SO SO EXCITED FOR GLEE! I even took my disgustingly heavy laptop just in case my dad managed to break his computer or something!

I'll wear that dress if you wear that tie... I keep dancing to it! Tooonigggght! Their voices together are just GUH.
/incoherent ramble (again) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest