The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
I wish we wouldn't need to forward almost the entire episode to get something good :emo: Gah, such a disappointment!

This! And I've just realised you CAN'T fastforward it! I'm going to bed, not even

Spoiler

are worth rewatching.

Night guys. :hugs: xx
Original post by diamonddust
We need to fastforward a hell of a lot!

Spoiler

I know and it won't even let me skip on the site so I'm sat watching it (well twittering and tsring while it gets through the boring bits). It's downloading too.

This! And I've just realised you CAN'T fastforward it! I'm going to bed, not even

Spoiler

are worth rewatching.

Night :hugs:

I can't be bothered sleeping.
Reply 2743
To cheer us all up: some shirtless Darren :awesome: I know we all saw these pictues, but I loved the article that went with it. Perez is one of us :tongue:

http://perezhilton.com/2011-04-18-darren-criss-shirtless-at-coachella

Do make sure not to search for Glee news; the big spoiler is on there. I didn't read the article but I think the actual info is in it... And apparantly it's on Yahoo as well. I can't believe they are all picking up the story :frown:
Reply 2744

Spoiler

are worth rewatching.

Pfft. I can't be bothered sitting through all of that again either! Good night - sweet Born This Way related dreams! :jumphug:
Original post by e hine e
I wonder

Spoiler

Spoiler

Huge Glee news

Spoiler

Reply 2746
Night :hugs:

I can't be bothered sleeping.

I'm too disappointed to sleep. And my foot hurts. I think it feels let down too.

Spoiler

Huge Glee news

Spoiler

I just saw that

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
I'm too disappointed to sleep. And my foot hurts. I think it feels let down too.

:rofl: at your foot's disappointment.
Guess who's just watched the

Spoiler

Reply 2751
Guess who's just watched the

Spoiler

That was so sweet! I'm downloading the episode tomorrow, just for that bit.

I really wonder if anyone liked this episode :s-smilie: This really was one epic anti-climax... For once, the entire Glee fandom seems to be united in unanimous disappointment :tongue:
I'd love if the MTV guy just did a whole recap of

Spoiler

Why am I still awake?
Original post by Ambs

I really wonder if anyone liked this episode :s-smilie: This really was one epic anti-climax... For once, the entire Glee fandom seems to be united in unanimous disappointment :tongue:

I know everyone's disappointed! It was like a really bad April fools joke.
Reply 2754

Darren knows?? I bet he has to text himself 'courage' all the time just to get out of his house, knowing how we all feel about him :sexface: :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
This weeks episode was so disappointing. I can't think of anything else to really say about it!
It's pretty clear how Blaine is shorter than Kurt now, maybe they've stopped standing him on a stool or something.
Reply 2757

Spoiler

Why am I still awake?

Spoiler

Yes, why are you? And why am I still awake?? Don't forget I'm in a different timezone - the sun is almost coming up :eek:

Goodnight! :hugs:
Original post by Ambs

Yeah, haven't seen ANYONE happy with it, haha!
I don't think the episode would be so awful if it had been a week after OS. It still would have been anticlimatic but not so much. It's just, they hyped it up and made us wait 5 weeks for that **** and expect us to be happy? Seriously? Total anticlimax! :tongue: It was so bad I can't even be disappointed!

Spoiler

Why am I still awake?

:rofl: It was worth it! :rolleyes: :wink:
I don't know why I'm still awake either!
Original post by Ambs
Darren knows?? I bet he has to text himself 'courage' all the time just to get out of his house, knowing how we all feel about him :sexface: :tongue:

Or maybe he likes the thought of loads of girls (and guys) simultaneously ravishing him...

That was not meant to sound so dirty! :colondollar:

But LMAO!
I wonder if he's stumbled onto any RPF (real person fiction) ... THAT would freak me out if I were a celebrity!

I wonder if he's seen this... :lolwut: The things livejournal link you to. I'd never want to leave my house, Ambs, you're right! It must suck to be famous!
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest