The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manesh2468
the runs were too slow, maybe next time theyll do better:smile:

yup i hate jadeja idiot fool:redface:

TODAY HAS BEEN SUCH A CRAP DAY.

Which is ironic 'cos the weather is amazing in England for once

Come home after a ****ty day to realise its raining in bloody Bangalore :angry: :angry: :angry:

GRRRRRRRR :angry::angry::angry::angry:

:smile:
wtf! came home to watch RR play and its raining. FFS
Original post by moanycar.

Come home after a ****ty day to realise its raining in bloody Bangalore :angry: :angry: :angry:

aww what happened that your soo peed :tongue: yup weather was nice, went to rolls royce for my thing roflmao tones of rolls royce... haha when its hot here its crap there :tongue:
nah i aint, its aight when they call everyone asians in one group .. muslims, hindus, chinese, japense, all get put into one group, is that not generalisation in itself and the pricks were saying i generalise, is it not slightly racist that they group us all into one group and call us "asians", all i said was "typical white people" that is not racist...

anyways you got murked by my argument back at you haha:tongue:

hahaha i like how you called me racist but you called them "whites" anyways roflmao.

I've given my reasons for my chain of thought...I hope more ppl latch onto that thread :congrats:

and i dint get murked...far from it :tongue:
Original post by moanycar.

uhh...not good signs. Thank heavens I stayed away from tsr yesterday :redface:

PS: Its good for rcb tho, u got a point...better than losing again rite :tongue:

The weather sure is awesome!
Mumbai vs Pune...derby game! :biggrin:
Original post by The_Timepasser
I've given my reasons for my chain of thought...I hope more ppl latch onto that thread :congrats:

and i dint get murked...far from it :tongue:

you did get murked, anyone that had some sense would know that, so i dont expect you to understand it:tongue: o yeh dont get too happy if people say well done to you because all your doing is following them even though you would mean nothing to them if anything happened to you... everyone likes ass whipes bruv, no one likes someone that is willing to stand out of the group and go against them, thats just my advice to you, but yeh continue arguing roflmao i like it :tongue:
MUMBAIS playing at 11.30!!!! hahahahaha lets hope they win!!:biggrin:

haha tendulkar got the catch!:tongue:

haha golden duck!! there goes the 2nd wicket roflmao bye bye manhas

holy crap bowled!!! hahaha mumbais got this in there sleep 3rd wicket gone :wink:

looks like yuvis up for pwi, stress will get to him :redface:

roflmao yuvis out!!! golden duckk

mumbais murking this!!!!! lmao

haha rohit getting a bit too confident!! thas out!!! hahahahahahhaha
(edited 13 years ago)
MUMBAIS playing at 11.30!!!! hahahahaha lets hope they win!!:biggrin:

haha tendulkar got the catch!:tongue:

haha golden duck!! there goes the 2nd wicket roflmao bye bye manhas

holy crap bowled!!! hahaha mumbais got this in there sleep 3rd wicket gone :wink:

looks like yuvis up for pwi, stress will get to him :redface:

roflmao yuvis out!!! golden duckk

mumbais murking this!!!!! lmao

this one should be in the bag...Munaf and the new guy were brilliant!
lol gotta feel for yuvi all the pressure on him and he gets a good ball tht swings away :biggrin:
wooohoo...thts what u get for hitting too much :P
wtf y do i have a red gem, i've been a good boy! i was +5 last time i checked, now -3 ??
wtf y do i have a red gem, i've been a good boy! i was +5 last time i checked, now -3 ??

haha prolly cose you went against me :tongue:, dont worry i didnt neg you though:smile:
this one should be in the bag...Munaf and the new guy were brilliant!
lol gotta feel for yuvi all the pressure on him and he gets a good ball tht swings away :biggrin:

haha, poor yuvi i knew his team was going to lose but was hoping hed get some good hits:tongue: this ones in the bag for india, the wickets have fallen quick, tendulkar can get this all himself roflmao
haha prolly cose you went against me :tongue:, dont worry i didnt neg you though:smile:

some gave me this "personal neg" or some****....i can think of many ppl who wud hate me tho lol...not least of all the machar :P
some gave me this "personal neg" or some****....i can think of many ppl who wud hate me tho lol...not least of all the machar :P

nope she wouldnt neg you:tongue: but haha someone didnt like your profile :tongue:
haha, poor yuvi i knew his team was going to lose but was hoping hed get some good hits:tongue: this ones in the bag for india, the wickets have fallen quick, tendulkar can get this all himself roflmao

same here, i was expecting the rest wud suck but he wud take it all the way...im not disappointed at all tho :wink:
haha jus need to get uthappa now...tht guy knows how to play wid the tail

damn Malinga's yorkers look like the hardest things ever...i wud hate to play him in a t20, its seemingly a struggle to even survive
same here, i was expecting the rest wud suck but he wud take it all the way...im not disappointed at all tho :wink:
haha jus need to get uthappa now...tht guy knows how to play wid the tail

damn Malinga's yorkers look like the hardest things ever...i wud hate to play him in a t20, its seemingly a struggle to even survive

hes a legend:tongue:
nope she wouldnt neg you:tongue: but haha someone didnt like your profile :tongue:

haha pussy cant tell me to my face :angry:

naw she might've...well I did :colone:
haha pussy cant tell me to my face :angry:

naw she might've...well I did :colone:

who you calling a pussy?:angry:

eh your nasty, she was going to pos rep you but couldnt...your a snake:s-smilie:
who you calling a pussy?:angry:

eh your nasty, she was going to pos rep you but couldnt...your a snake:s-smilie:

chill blad, im talking abt whoever gave me the neg :smile:

loool it was jokes...im a snake that doesnt bite :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest