The Student Room Group

I like a Pakistani girl but am not myself. Can it work?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by princess271
i dont think it would work
go and watch the movie kitha pailam lool

:facepalm2:

Please tell me your joking!!!

In reality, it could work if both families/ individuals are open minded or become so over time...
Original post by Hey TSR
That's true; leading Nazis were put on trial, so why not these people? If there are still any alive, they should face a fair trial.

I know what you mean, well some of them have died, and as a religious guy, God will bring them to justice. I agree with the fair trial and everything, but Pakistani's are full of pride and so the government can't as they would get angry.
But we shouldnt talk about this, this is about a bengali wanting to marry a Pakistani guy, i say go for it and see what her dad says. Plus they are musilms so they should forgive one another and say sorry and unite :smile:
Reply 262
Original post by Iqbal007
I know what you mean, well some of them have died, and as a religious guy, God will bring them to justice. I agree with the fair trial and everything, but Pakistani's are full of pride and so the government can't as they would get angry.
But we shouldnt talk about this, this is about a bengali wanting to marry a Pakistani guy, i say go for it and see what her dad says. Plus they are musilms so they should forgive one another and say sorry and unite :smile:

Indeed.

And depsite all that's happened and been said, I hope it works out for the OP, both in the short and long run. :smile:
Original post by Hey TSR
Indeed.

And depsite all that's happened and been said, I hope it works out for the OP, both in the short and long run. :smile:

Yeah same :smile:
plus hope the older generations get over with it in particular
Original post by Know_ThySelf

:facepalm2:

Please tell me your joking!!!

In reality, it could work if both families/ individuals are open minded or become so over time...

nope not joking

its a 100, 000 + so more than that :/
yeah same i was hoping for India to win :smile:
and what idiot would give you a neg on this ¬¬ some stupid people out there.. But everytime here stories of what happens I do get angry into why they never apoligised but I realise its to do with pride and their honour which I find is very Unislamic

who gave me a negative rating?
i cant say anything on here
people seem to love giving me negative ratings
I dont know the full story
noone told me
except that they killed our people for no reason
Original post by Hey TSR

Original post by Hey TSR
Yeah its what surprises me that its usually the pakisanis that hold the grudge when it was their people who did mist, if not all, the harm; we only wanted independence, didn't we?

do they?
How do you know?
Original post by Anonymous

Countries dont matter, it's human attitude which keeps relationships go :P

n never heard of the movie :s-smilie:

erm you wouldnt have
if your not a bengali lol
wtf. dude, people go out with bears and it works. stfu, and go do some work.
It could work if she likes you back enough. I'm a girl from a muslim+asian background and thought pretty much up to when I was 21 that I'd stick to what I was taught. ie. not to date any guys, let alone outside my own race and religion. But things change when you meet a guy you like. A t least it did for me, he's white and atheist and we've been happily dating for a year now. Although I've met his family etc. all now he hasn't met any of mine because I have to (unfortunately) keep him a secret. :frown:
Yes it can work.

You have to try at least. If she doesn't, then at least you know and can work on moving on.

Good luck
who gave me a negative rating?
i cant say anything on here
people seem to love giving me negative ratings
I dont know the full story
noone told me
except that they killed our people for no reason

i forgot, your 2 weeks behind women :tongue:
i got like -66 reputation :/
I would say look up and read about it but it might upset you, like it always comes back to me :frown:... but i got Pakistani friends so wouldn't want to feel negative towards them
Reply 272
It can work mate, but take into account that not all Pakistani families like Bangladeshi ones (vice versa). (I'm not trying to be racist or anything here, it's a true fact, i know this)

The only problem you'd face is:

1) If her parents don't know she dates people and they find out she is, and you, a Bangladeshi, that's something to think about (on her part).

BUT, if they are totally cool with it just do it. Talk to her about it. :smile:
nope not joking

So..... You're saying someone should take their life lesson from an overly dramatised Bollywood movie....

Please tell me you're joking! :frown:
So..... You're saying someone should take their life lesson from an overly dramatised Bollywood movie....

Please tell me you're joking! :frown:

shes just not joking :colone:

deal with it, regardless of how bizzare it is :mmm:
Original post by blush.ox
shes just not joking :colone:

deal with it, regardless of how bizzare it is :mmm:

I just.... I just... I just can't :erm:

That sort of thinking is what causes alot of drama... ALOT! :facepalm:
I just.... I just... I just can't :erm:

That sort of thinking is what causes alot of drama... ALOT! :facepalm:

but you must, you have to, there there :console:

:mmm: drama can be good :awesome:
Original post by blush.ox
but you must, you have to, there there :console:

:mmm: drama can be good :awesome:

Noooooooooooo........!!!!!!!!! :gasp:

It's never good!!!

How can you say that....? :cry2:
Reply 278
Bangladeshi. Makes it worse doesn't it?

How typical are you?!

Neg rep me- but the number of bengali guys after pakistani guys is getting annoying!
Original post by Nutta!
How typical are you?!

Neg rep me- but the number of bengali guys after pakistani guys is getting annoying!

guys after guys loooooool thats soooo gay hahahaha
do u mean guys after girls because i no it happens the other way my cousin cousin is married to a Pakistani guy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending