The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Best of luck to everyone, especially those doing a business course :biggrin:

First year is a blast and goes by so quickly, so remember to keep up with the alcohol consumption :P
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Original post by Ael8
Hey everyone, I have just joined and wondered if anyone has an unconditional to study English at Napier in September?

WOW, do you have an unconditional to study english at napier? :smile:
Just firmed Napier!!! :smile:
I hope I get my conditional of BC. :smile:

Hope to see you all in September.
Reply 423
Original post by ilovelife1234

[QUOTE="ilovelife1234;30984160"]WOW, do you have an unconditional to study english at napier? :smile:[/Q
Hey Thanks. Do you?
Reply 424
Original post by Ael8
Hey, I am studying English literature at Napier in September aswell. I have not noticed many other people on this forum that are doing so and thought I would message you to say hi and good luck for the course lol.

Hey! Yeah I've noticed that as well! Aww thank you! Good luck too! x :biggrin:
Am I good enough?
Either Economics, Biology, or Geog
GCSE's:
Geography: A*
Science: A*
Additional Science: A*
History:A*
Citizenship: A (Short course)
Philosophy: A* (Short course)
English lang: B
English lit: B
Maths: A
French: C
For my A-Levels I will take:
Maths
Biology
Geography
Economics
Then if I get the required grades for at A-Level.

[QUOTE="Ael8;30984686"]
Original post by ilovelife1234
WOW, do you have an unconditional to study english at napier? :smile:[/Q
Hey Thanks. Do you?

Thats impressive , well done :smile:. No i have a conditional, fingers crossed because napier looks like a nice uni :tongue:
Reply 427
Hi there! :wink:
I have just started a facebook fanpage - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Edinburgh-Napier-University-Freshers.
Please join in and help with creation of great community before september :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 428
Original post by OndrejC2
Hi there! :wink:
I have just started a facebook fanpage - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Edinburgh-Napier-University-Freshers.
Please join in and help with creation of great community before september :smile: :biggrin:

woohooo!!!
Hey, has anyone got like, a welcome pack thing from Napier? I got one from Stirling the other day just with information about my course and that, but as I am still trying to decide between Stirling and Napier, if Napier did sent one like this out it would be very useful! :s-smilie:
Reply 430
I didn´t get anything, I have expected at least something, too ...
Me neither :s-smilie:
Reply 432
I've accepted an unconditional offer for Biomedical Sciences but I haven't received anything from them yet either.
Hm well at least it's not just me who has not got one, thanks :smile: Think i'll still be putting Napier as my firm though :biggrin:
Hei, I have applied for Festival & Event and Hospitality Management :smile:
Original post by Jennyisabutton

Original post by Jennyisabutton
Heyy, I've applied for the same course! Just wondering if you've heard anything back from them yet..? Thankss :smile:

I've heard nothing back...just got an unconditional offer from Bath Spa so will prob accept this :smile:
Reply 436
Hey guys,

Is anyone in this thread going to be a Postgrad? I'm at Essex Uni at the moment but got a conditional to Napier to study Creative Advertising...don't want to feel all left out :biggrin:
Reply 437
Conditional for adult nursing! Still waiting to hear back from Stirling but I'd rather be at Napier now :biggrin:
Original post by cd1x
Conditional for adult nursing! Still waiting to hear back from Stirling but I'd rather be at Napier now :biggrin:

Woo hello fellow adult nurse :smile:!
Reply 439
Just firmed for Adult Nursing!! Woo!! See you guys in September x

Quick Reply

Latest