The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
C :beard: pretty

You like? :sexface:

EDIT: Fixed Link
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 522
Just watched Deadman Wonderland episode 1, that was pretty insane. Really interesting, I hope it will turn out to be something quite clever and it doesn't look like it will lack any action. The animation was crisp and the art was great. I can't wait for the next episode.
Reply 523
:indiff: had a strange dream last night, Kaiji was a stand up comedian and was doing a world tour. :lolwut: At a show in Australia he was talking about figures and the boxes for them ...someone heckled him and said "Kaiji you're such a tramp" but the guy's accent was more scottish than australian.:lolwut:
Reply 524
There's a guy in yu yu hakusho called "seaman" :mmm: I believe that was also a south park character.:awesome:
Reply 525
Original post by vin
There's a guy in yu yu hakusho called "seaman" :mmm: I believe that was also a south park character.:awesome:

There's a character in Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou called ichinose, which always makes me giggle
Reply 526
Anyone have any current season suggestions for me?

:h:
Reply 527
Original post by Atherilia

no:indiff:
Reply 528

Hatdance
Reply 529
Original post by vin
no:indiff:

Please Vinny-kins, I will give you a corpse to eat
:puppyeyes:

Out of the ones that have been airing a few weeks (ignoring direct sequels), Steins;Gate stands out for me. It started well and has kept up the intrigue. :yes: Nichijou, Tiger & Bunny, Toriko and X-Men aren't bad either.

Based purely on the first episodes, C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control + Deadman Wonderland seem promising.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 531
Please Vinny-kins, I will give you a corpse to eat
:puppyeyes:

:h: aww in that case the one's Ive liked so far are Deadman Wonderland, C, Steins;Gate and Hanasaku Iroha:yes:
Reply 532

Best of the season so far for me are(only counting new shows - no sequels):

Steins;Gate
Ao no Exorcist
C: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control
Deadman Wonderland
Tiger & Bunny
Reply 533
Original post by caraniel

Original post by caraniel
Best of the season so far for me are(only counting new shows - no sequels):

Steins;Gate
Ao no Exorcist
C: The Money of Soul & Possibility Control
Deadman Wonderland
Tiger & Bunny

:s: Why not Hatdance
Reply 534
Original post by Juno
:s: Why not Hatdance

Tis more of a guilty pleasure for me - loving it loads, but its got all the depth of a puddle :biggrin:
Reply 535
Anyone knows what happened to this months Kuro****suji, can not find it anywhere :frown:
Reply 536
Im watching the first ep of Ao no Exorcist, was a bit confused when it seemed to be mostly about this boys bad luck at work rather than any excorsisms :lolwut:
Reply 537
Original post by vin
Im watching the first ep of Ao no Exorcist, was a bit confused when it seemed to be mostly about this boys bad luck at work rather than any excorsisms :lolwut:

Ah the 1st episode lulls you into a false sense of anti-climax for the majority - next week is where it all kicks off. Really looking forward to getting into this show, the manga is pretty damn good.
Reply 538
Just finished Level E it was awesome

:awesome:
Reply 539
Steins;gate

Just watched first episode

Spoiler

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

Latest