The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/02/09/glee-recap-silly-love-songs/

I just cried with laughter at 'Blaine puts his thicke in the Gap, I'm not being dirty...' :rofl:
It's difficult to explain why you're dying with laughter while watching these, no one seems to understand the appeal of musical Glee recaps in my house.
The Valentines one is good :biggrin:
Original post by e hine e
It's difficult to explain why you're dying with laughter while watching these, no one seems to understand the appeal of musical Glee recaps in my house.

I honestly don't understand how people who don't like Glee live! Do they have a soul? :tongue:

Darren livestream in an hour! And I sort of can't be bothered to watch it... :eek:
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
I honestly don't understand how people who don't like Glee live! Do they have a soul? :tongue:

Darren livestream in an hour! And I sort of can't be bothered to watch it... :eek:

I know, they must be dead inside.

I've just started to get excited for the livestream...I wasn't too excited because I thought it'd just be a small chat thing but I just saw a picture of him getting ready on twitter with his keyboard and I'm suddenly experiencing all kinds of explosions.
The last time (and only time prior to this) I took part in a livestream (and it was only chat, no video) was a number of years ago with Gareth Gates :s-smilie:

This worries me.
I saw that, I can't believe Brad called her out on twitter :facepalm: that probably did more damage than her releasing the spoiler :rofl:

As I keep saying THEY'D BETTER NOT CHANGE THE PLOT BECAUSE OF IT. I doubt they will though as they've been building to some sort of resolution.

Welcome to the dark side of posting on here. It starts with just one post, before you know it you'll be here all the time. It's weird to think of people lurking reading all our weird musings/Darren/random warbler spams.

Haha! I’m on here more than I’d care to admit. I really shouldn’t start posting all the time - I’m 24 and the only other time I’ve been this fangirly was with Lord of the Rings (and back then I didn’t have my own computer)! I came back from work this evening and thought, I really must start working on my essay, then, I turned on my computer and decided that I’d actually load up the latest US glee episode and skip through it

Spoiler

So I still haven't got any work done...

Does that need spoilering? I’m not quite sure.
LIVESTREAM TIME! And I think my dad wants to take me home. Why did I come here again?
The last time (and only time prior to this) I took part in a livestream (and it was only chat, no video) was a number of years ago with Gareth Gates :s-smilie:

This worries me.

You don't even want to know how much I'm judging you right now... :curious: :tongue:
Original post by splatblob
Haha! I’m on here more than I’d care to admit. I really shouldn’t start posting all the time - I’m 24 and the only other time I’ve been this fangirly was with Lord of the Rings (and back then I didn’t have my own computer)! I came back from work this evening and thought, I really must start working on my essay, then, I turned on my computer and decided that I’d actually load up the latest US glee episode and skip through it

Spoiler

So I still haven't got any work done...

Does that need spoilering? I’m not quite sure.

Can I just say I LOVE how

Spoiler

OMG SO HOT!!! :drool:
He's singing!!
*faints*
Please tell me I'm not the only one dying!
Believe me you're not. It was worth it!!!!!!
Darren lives in my head!
He needs to play part of your world.
how the hell could people not hear him?!
*cries hysterically*
Everytime I hear this song I think Darren has a bit of black in him! It's so gospel.

Quick Reply

Latest