The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

It was just so perfect, I didn't stop grinning the whole way through. He's so amazing :woo: he just has the most perfect presence, it's like he gives off some sort of vibe. I wish I had a cool brother like him or something.

Darren Criss, no one will ever match up to you in my life :cry:

Spoiler

:biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust

Mouth wide... open.

Noooooooo! I feel sad now! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

:cry:

That.Was.AMAZING! I don't care how fangirly I sound. GUH.

*goes back to systematically delete swoony posts*

Don't you dare delete anything!!
That was the best form of procrastination EVER.

That was the best form of procrastination EVER.

I know! I wish I'd had something like that during my A Levels. I miss him, I'd got so used to him just being on my screen and in my ear. When he hugged the camera I couldn't stop laughing :biggrin:
I missed the first half of the livestream :frown: but to make up for it, I did eat Red Vines whilst watching it, to prove I'm not JUST a Glee fangirl, but also slightly an AVPM/AVPS one.

It's nice to be back here after a forced hiatus, because too many spoilers were everywhere and I didn't want any more.

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
:rofl: my thoughts exactly when I heard him say their name :s-smilie:

Glad you tuned in then? :tongue:

YES!

It was just so perfect, I didn't stop grinning the whole way through. He's so amazing :woo: he just has the most perfect presence, it's like he gives off some sort of vibe. I wish I had a cool brother like him or something.

Darren Criss, no one will ever match up to you in my life :cry:

I agree. There's just something so wonderful and good and endearing about him. He's so genuine and humble but he's also a complete geek and he's just lovely! One of those people you sort of NEED to be around because they're magnetising! Wish I knew someone like him irl!

Original post by sheep_go_baa

Spoiler

:biggrin:

:rofl:
Original post by shinobi93

I missed the first half of the livestream :frown: but to make up for it, I did eat Red Vines whilst watching it, to prove I'm not JUST a Glee fangirl, but also slightly an AVPM/AVPS one.

It's nice to be back here after a forced hiatus, because too many spoilers were everywhere and I didn't want any more.

Spoiler

I wonder if it's the one I'm following. I'll be so excited if they have :biggrin:

I only found out about Starkid thanks to Glee but I'm glad I did :woo:

Spoiler

I know! I wish I'd had something like that during my A Levels. I miss him, I'd got so used to him just being on my screen and in my ear. When he hugged the camera I couldn't stop laughing :biggrin:

I think I need a Darren in real life! He just makes me smile! You couldn't stress about anything arpund him dancing to the waiting music haha! And the heartfelt speech he gave to the Starkids... :love:

What about people who like Glee but also like Starkid but were into Glee first? :tongue:
I wonder if it's the one I'm following. I'll be so excited if they have :biggrin:

I only found out about Starkid thanks to Glee but I'm glad I did :woo:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Glee cast

Spoiler

listening to it, will link after. I'm VERY happy. People should know why without me having to tell them.
I think I need a Darren in real life! He just makes me smile! You couldn't stress about anything arpund him dancing to the waiting music haha! And the heartfelt speech he gave to the Starkids... :love:

What about people who like Glee but also like Starkid but were into Glee first? :tongue:

There's a big thing now about the polka music he was dancing to being Darren's new theme music lol

I think we're just as cool as Starkids :cool:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tonight totally makes up for the episode yesterday. Can't wait for him on Ellen on Friday too but it won't match up to that. I actually thought the live chat was so well organised, I expected it to be someone with him forwarding questions but it was just him on camera which was nice.

BTW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMPVNNRZ

Spoiler

Haha this is kinda funny ('tis a spoof). What do you guys think?
Glee cast

Spoiler

listening to it, will link after. I'm VERY happy. People should know why without me having to tell them.

Kurt? :tongue:
There's a big thing now about the polka music he was dancing to being Darren's new theme music lol

I think we're just as cool as Starkids :cool:

Spoiler

Tonight totally makes up for the episode yesterday. Can't wait for him on Ellen on Friday too but it won't match up to that. I actually thought the live chat was so well organised, I expected it to be someone with him forwarding questions but it was just him on camera which was nice.

BTW

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMPVNNRZ

Spoiler

I think we're just as cool too! :biggrin:

There should be a Darren sitcom! Huzzah! :tongue:

Today has actually made my life. The only thing that will compete is actually not failing in August. I've forgotten last night's Glee! It actually hurts me inside that I can't have him! Is this what teenage celebrity crushes feel like? I sort of bypassed that stage haha!

Original post by sheep_go_baa
Haha this is kinda funny ('tis a spoof). What do you guys think?

'Rachel' is making me laugh hysterically! The actor got Lea-as-Rachel's mannerisms down perfectly! The rap is ok! Sort of funny!

Kurt? :tongue:

How did you guess?! :tongue:

Wish they didn't overproduce the voices though and

Spoiler

Born this Way

Spoiler

Full video of livestream

http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/4788405222/500

Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow :rolleyes: and probably every day for the rest of my life.
Born this Way

Spoiler

It's Tina :smile: I thought they'd improve it more than they have :s-smilie: with the dance and the t shirts it should be good though.
How did you guess?! :tongue:

Wish they didn't overproduce the voices though and

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest