The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mushi_master
Quite possibly. Most likely it was because I knew it well at the time due to sure geekitude, now it's just reems of facts where I remember none of the detail. Can't wait to get through this (and the back) to get revising much more interesting stuff like endo and neuro.

That's because it is reems of [uninteresting] facts :p:

Also, I like the word geekitude.
Original post by Kinkerz
That's because it is reems of [uninteresting] facts :p:

Also, I like the word geekitude.

Precisely! An orthopod I shall never be. I like being able to name more than two antibiotics.

I know right, should patent it or summat.

Finished upper yesterday, halfway through lower at this point. Compartments can suck it.

I prefer the lower limb to the upper :yep:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I prefer the lower limb to the upper :yep:

I find the lower a little easier to make sense of - less muscles with very similar sounding names to remember!
Reply 3024
Original post by Tyraell
The fact that the oars * don't line up with the handles in your signature is really annoying me. Just sayin...

* Blades :hmmm:

The blades don't look like they match the handles. They're both a part of the oar. It's even quoted under the first picture on your wiki link! :tongue:

Just saying... :ninja:
Original post by Blatant Troll
The blades don't look like they match the handles. They're both a part of the oar. It's even quoted under the first picture on your wiki link! :tongue:

Just saying... :ninja:

Touche. Seems I misread my own post. If we REALLY want to be precise I suppose I should have said the two parts of the loom (or arguably the loom and the handle) don't line up (which I'm still not convinced they do).
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3028
I find the lower a little easier to make sense of - less muscles with very similar sounding names to remember!

Aah, the joys of the flexor and extensor compartments :tongue: Knew their attachments and insertions, innervation and action and have now forgotten most of it.
Does anyone have any tips for revising for end of year exams made up of SBAs and EMQs? Cuz i'm having difficulty in remembering everything!
Reply 3030
Original post by Lantana
:eek:
I thought it was bad that I've only just broken up, but ouch!

yeah we are off for a week or so starting good friday. tchnically three days off as the rest of it is weekend and bank holiday :frown:
Original post by Alex D
Aah, the joys of the flexor and extensor compartments :tongue: Knew their attachments and insertions, innervation and action and have now forgotten most of it.

That's the spirit!
Original post by billet-doux
Does anyone have any tips for revising for end of year exams made up of SBAs and EMQs? Cuz i'm having difficulty in remembering everything!

There aren't SBA's in first year now? It was all MCQ/EMQ last year.

[EDIT] Just realised I read that wrong, of course it was SBAs/EMQs last year (not short answer like I read it somehow!)
(edited 12 years ago)

There aren't SBA's in first year now? It was all MCQ/EMQ last year.

We've had SBAs introduced this year :sadnod:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
We've had SBAs introduced this year :sadnod:

My commiserations :frown:

Still MCQ times for us, think I've got the hang of how to revise for them now. OSCE on the other hand...
What's the difference between SBAs and MCQs?
whats the difference between an SBA and MCQ?
Original post by Kinkerz
What's the difference between SBAs and MCQs?

hahaha great minds... :tongue:
Nothing :P

I read that as short answert questions for some reason. Think I should sleep...
You guys at King's don't have any written questions?

Latest