The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Darren's livestream. :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

Kurt is totally neglected (although if he got every solo in the show it wouldn't be enough for me). HE NEEDS A REAL MUSICAL NUMBER AND I'M PRETTY SURE THE NEXT ONE COMING UP IS BEING GIVEN TO RACHEL. WHY RYAN, WHY?

I feel by typing in capitals Ryan Murphy is more likely to see this post and entertain my suggestions.

:rofl: at that photo.
Has some wonder on tumblr split Darren's livestream into songs? Because I need Animal, One Fine Day, Status Quo and Teenage Dream on my ipod.

You can watch it here. http://www.livestream.com/darrencriss/video?clipId=pla_222990d5-ebbd-42b3-ab31-ed7ced08dfd9&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Has some wonder on tumblr split Darren's livestream into songs? Because I need Animal, One Fine Day, Status Quo and Teenage Dream on my ipod.

You can watch it here. http://www.livestream.com/darrencriss/video?clipId=pla_222990d5-ebbd-42b3-ab31-ed7ced08dfd9&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Yup they have, just saw them. Video links I think.
Does Darren do that growling thing at the end of Not Alone because he's REALLY into the music or because he knows it makes people (namely:me) go ---> :coma:
Oh no... Presley's coming up... *embarrassment*

:love:

Thank you!

I'm LMAOing so much watching it back! PRESLEY! I'm calling yoooooo-uuu!

*bored* Hello.

What the hell? You don't sound like THAT when you have him singing to you! :tongue:
Can I ask WHY you're calling me? :rofl:

Does Darren do that growling thing at the end of Not Alone because he's REALLY into the music or because he knows it makes people (namely:me) go ---> :coma:

I believe he is fully aware of his power over people with his growling.

It is the Kurt I'm following on Facebook that's now 'in a relationship' :cry:

I'm onto the keyboard music bit :rofl: I can't believe I've got it on again.

Spoiler

So much awkwardness, so little time!
When he said someone sent him an 'evil dictators' birthday and he went 'jeez' I laughed, Hitler's been trending all day. I found it weirdly unsettling seeing it on twitter all day.

I also just realised it's Thursday now so I'm 21 tomorrow. Get. In.

My mum just came and asked why I'm still up though. So much for independence :rolleyes:
The vote thing was my favourite comment of the night :biggrin:
I loved how he was spelling all the names in case he pronounced them incorrectly.
Original post by e hine e
I believe he is fully aware of his power over people with his growling.

It is the Kurt I'm following on Facebook that's now 'in a relationship' :cry:

I always wonder if really good looking and talented people know that they're talented and good looking. I should have asked haha!

That growl... :fan: :tongue:

Awww! Kurt's all grown up! :biggrin:

Original post by e hine e
I'm onto the keyboard music bit :rofl: I can't believe I've got it on again.

We're special snowflakes! :biggrin:

Omg, you mentioned your birthday and I've just realised the date! I can't believe I'm almost 19... I thought I had like 2 weeks! Happy birthday for Friday, if I'm not online! :hugs:

Think I'm off to bed, have a headache from being on the computer for so long.

I always wonder if really good looking and talented people know that they're talented and good looking. I should have asked haha!

That growl... :fan: :tongue:

Awww! Kurt's all grown up! :biggrin:

We're special snowflakes! :biggrin:

Omg, you mentioned your birthday and I've just realised the date! I can't believe I'm almost 19... I thought I had like 2 weeks! Happy birthday for Friday, if I'm not online! :hugs:

Think I'm off to bed, have a headache from being on the computer for so long.

I wonder that too...like does he realise what he does to people when he's around them...ugh

Thanks :biggrin: and happy birthday to you too but we should be online before then...

I usually get headaches from the laptop but I haven't had one the past 2 nights. I'm building up immunity thanks to all the time I spend Gleeking on it nowadays.

Night :hugs:

When he goes 'you're in England' I fully believe he's talking to me.

I remember commenting this morning how I wouldn't be on here much this week. :rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)
I love Darren going 'no birthday to you, man' to Hitler!

OMG Misery on Guitar in his lower range... :coma:

Darren's keyboard playing during Coolest Girl in the World is flooring me!

LOL at the endings. Sort of ruining it Darren! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

I love Darren going 'no birthday to you, man' to Hitler!

OMG Misery on Guitar in his lower range... :coma:

Darren's keyboard playing during Coolest Girl in the World is flooring me!

LOL at the endings. Sort of ruining it Darren! :biggrin:

I don't think I can sleep after it all. Can you imagine people coming into this thread tomorrow and seeing all our flailing, it's basically post after post of squeeing. I think we kept it on topic though :ninja:
oooo

“Chris Colfer is one of the best tune-ins for Fox’s Glee and is sure to be considered for an Emmy. But he’s multitalented: not only has he scripting an indie movie shootin this summer, but I’ve learned he has penned a pilot which the Disney Channel is about to shoot. It’s called The Little Leftover Witch based on a children’s book of the same name by Florence Laughlin.”

I feel like a proud parent.

Quick Reply

Latest