The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

When he plays status quo and says he wasn't in the show so don't blame him for not knowing it-he only wrote the music :rofl: how can he be real?
Original post by e hine e
I don't think I can sleep after it all. Can you imagine people coming into this thread tomorrow and seeing all our flailing, it's basically post after post of squeeing. I think we kept it on topic though :ninja:

:blush: O dear.... :tongue:

oooo

“Chris Colfer is one of the best tune-ins for Fox’s Glee and is sure to be considered for an Emmy. But he’s multitalented: not only has he scripting an indie movie shootin this summer, but I’ve learned he has penned a pilot which the Disney Channel is about to shoot. It’s called The Little Leftover Witch based on a children’s book of the same name by Florence Laughlin.”

I feel like a proud parent.

:love: Go CC! :biggrin:

When he plays status quo and says he wasn't in the show so don't blame him for not knowing it-he only wrote the music :rofl: how can he be real?

I don't think it's possible to forget something you've written but there you go! :rofl: That's Darren! Always achieving the impossible! I've just watched Darren and Bonnie (Hermione's) version of Coolest Girl back to back (...'cause that's normal...) and I just love the song! I wish he'd done Stutter though!
I keep flailing during Darren's awesome playing during Coolest Girl. I'm worried.
Original post by diamonddust

I keep flailing during Darren's awesome playing during Coolest Girl. I'm worried.

You've just made me rewatch Coolest Girl :rolleyes:

Stutter would've been amazing. If it could've been more amazing than it was :love:

Pretty sure I'll dream about it tonight.
OMG

Spoiler

Reply 2926
Oh no, I can't believe I missed all of the fangirly fun :cry: The livestream wasn't even over when a few friends came over to 'surprise' me. I was like 'Mum, why did you let them in?! Can't you see I'm busy? :woo:', and then told them to either get lost or keep quiet and watch along :tongue: I'm hating most of them at the moment; they made fun of his dorky jokes (which were hilarious!) and said he's not that good a singer :eek3: Seriously, I wonder why I even hang out with these people.

But OH MY GOD - how good was that?? I'm still trying to recover. And the constant repeat is not helping :love:
Reply 2927

Spoiler

I completely and fully agree. The bold is incredibly accurate and made me lol :biggrin:
Reply 2928

Gah, I don't know if I should listen to that! It's a spoiler and I'm trying to avoid those, but I want to hear it!! :woo:

Original post by Ambs
Oh no, I can't believe I missed all of the fangirly fun :cry: The livestream wasn't even over when a few friends came over to 'surprise' me. I was like 'Mum, why did you let them in?! Can't you see I'm busy? :woo:', and then told them to either get lost or keep quiet and watch along :tongue: I'm hating most of them at the moment; they made fun of his dorky jokes (which were hilarious!) and said he's not that good a singer :eek3: Seriously, I wonder why I even hang out with these people.

But OH MY GOD - how good was that?? I'm still trying to recover. And the constant repeat is not helping :love:

You should've kicked them out :tongue: It was amazing, my mum doesn't like singers like Darren either, it must just be different tastes but I love him (as if it wasn't obvious).
Original post by Ambs
Gah, I don't know if I should listen to that! It's a spoiler and I'm trying to avoid those, but I want to hear it!! :woo:

You deserve it after sitting through the episode yesterday :biggrin: It's absolutely beautiful :love:
Reply 2931
You should've kicked them out :tongue: It was amazing, my mum doesn't like singers like Darren either, it must just be different tastes but I love him (as if it wasn't obvious).

I really wanted them out but they were either really oblivious or deliberately ignoring my hints :tongue: He was a-ma-zing. WHY can't all guys be just a bit more like him??

You deserve it after sitting through the episode yesterday :biggrin: It's absolutely beautiful :love:

Yep, that convinced me! And I'm so grateful it did because ohmygodIcan'tevenbreathe.
Reply 2932
Just noticed this on Tumblr...

Why is nobody jumping him? What are they doing just standing there???

And doesn't he ever take a break? :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
Just noticed this on Tumblr...

Why is nobody jumping him? What are they doing just standing there???

And doesn't he ever take a break? :tongue:

Is that from today? I heard he was doing some singing thing but was really tired (not surprised jetting all over the country, through different time zones and appearing on everything).

I've listened to Chris' song 3 times now and it's just so good. I don't mind that I'm listening to it outside the show because it's 5 minutes long, it'll be so cut down in the episode so it'll be nice to have the full version in my head.
Reply 2934
Is that from today? I heard he was doing some singing thing but was really tired (not surprised jetting all over the country, through different time zones and appearing on everything).

I've listened to Chris' song 3 times now and it's just so good. I don't mind that I'm listening to it outside the show because it's 5 minutes long, it'll be so cut down in the episode so it'll be nice to have the full version in my head.

I'm not sure, I thought it was; he's wearing the clothes from the livestream and the sun's going down (so I'm assuming it's after) and one of the Warblers just tweeted 'good luck to my tired friend @darrencriss doing the on the spot challenge. sing your heart out buddy... then REST man!'. I'm not sure what it's all about, I'm just spamming pretty pics :tongue:

It's utterly beautiful and I can't wait 'till next week! It really seems like it'll make up for this weeks' failure :biggrin: I'm listening to it for the second time now but I'll stop after that, just to keep it special :love:
Chris Colfer! OMFG, why is your voice so perfect??

Spoiler

CC really should consider being on Broadway. Guh.
Can I say a giant f u to Chris and Darren? They're both life ruiners! Chris has ruined my life by being so freaking talented and making me cry with his flawless voice and Darren has ruined the way I'll relate to men forever cause I'll be like 'Are you a geek?' 'Can you play 10 million instruments?' 'No?' 'Ok, bye!'. I'd hate them if I didn't love them. I've only listened to the new song 3 times and it's now that I'm in tears!

That was beyond incredibly beautiful. What episode will it be in, because I actually cannot wait for it?
Original post by PrettyRainbows
That was beyond incredibly beautiful. What episode will it be in, because I actually cannot wait for it?

Next weeks US one on Tuesday. Born this Way. That's 2 episodes after the ep you'll see on Monday.

I'm still like :eek3: at Chris' beautiful voice! It definitely beats

Spoiler

Next weeks US one on Tuesday. Born this Way. That's 2 episodes after the ep you'll see on Monday.

I'm still like :eek3: at Chris' beautiful voice! It definitely beats

Spoiler

It really does. Sounds like BTW will definitely make up for the NoN disaster :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest