The Student Room Group

biology notes AQA unit 1

Seeing as somepeople might be doing resits for biology, i thought i'd post a link so that you can download my notes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?foa1ce0nnda9oh5

http://getrevising.co.uk/resources/all_of_my_biology_notes_for_unit_1_aqa_biology

im making notes for unit 2 at the moment and will post them in a few days once they are completed.
Reply 1
That must have taken you ages. Looks really good. Thank you very much!
I'll be eagerly awaiting the unit 2 notes too :biggrin:
Reply 2
Wow, while I do love my notes, your's are amazing, that must have taken very long.

Will definitely be taking a look through those.
OMGGGGGGGG

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :love:
Reply 4
Original post by thegodofgod
OMGGGGGGGG

These are directly copied frm the Nelson Thomas book. You might as well just read that.
Original post by EffKayy
These are directly copied frm the Nelson Thomas book. You might as well just read that.

But at least I don't have to waste time photocopying the book - I can just use these and stick them in my file :ninja:, ready for file check for Unit 1 :biggrin:
Cheers mate.
Reply 7
Thanks.
Original post by thegodofgod
OMGGGGGGGG

This but no homo..
Thanks mate, I'll pass these on to my friend who is retaking this unit.
Reply 9
thanks , these are great. do you have unit 2 notes yet?
Would you say everything i need is here to obtain an A* ?:smile:
Reply 11
Some parts are directly copied from the book, however i have only kept the most relevent parts.
Other chapters such as the heart and the lungs were notes given to my class by our teacher.
Reply 12
Thanks so much! :smile: I was looking for another source of notes, as I'm bored of my biology textbook that we got from school - it's pretty useless.

I did no January modules, so I have unit 1 and 2 to look forward to next month! :/
Reply 13
Original post by SS_X
thanks , these are great. do you have unit 2 notes yet?

I'm also waiting for unit 2, unit 1 notes are really helping me.
Reply 14
Original post by liviaaa
Thanks so much! :smile: I was looking for another source of notes, as I'm bored of my biology textbook that we got from school - it's pretty useless.

I did no January modules, so I have unit 1 and 2 to look forward to next month! :/

Good luck to you!
Think I'm done with Unit 1, though I keep thinking what the 2 5 markers will be. Unit 2 - :| :| :|
Reply 15
Original post by EffKayy
Good luck to you!
Think I'm done with Unit 1, though I keep thinking what the 2 5 markers will be. Unit 2 - :| :| :|

Thanks! :smile:

Yes I just dislike biology exams in general. The mark schemes are so narrow minded. Eurghh.
Thanks for these...

Have you finished Unit 2 too by any chance? Thanks :smile:
these revision notes don't cover the aqa as biology specification

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending