The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

The good songs keep coming

Spoiler

http://wallaroundmyheart.tumblr.com/post/4809604042/acciovoldy-klainespinkglasses

I actually like this which is a surprise.
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

http://wallaroundmyheart.tumblr.com/post/4809604042/acciovoldy-klainespinkglasses

I actually really like that! I'm surprised, I thought it wouldn't be that good. Looks like BTW is gonna be goooooooooooooood :biggrin:
Original post by PrettyRainbows

I actually really like that! I'm surprised, I thought it wouldn't be that good. Looks like BTW is gonna be goooooooooooooood :biggrin:

It really is :woo: could be a new favourite episode...since Valentines I feel as though most new episodes have been my new favourite...apart from the one that shall not be mentioned.
It really is :woo: could be a new favourite episode...since Valentines I feel as though most new episodes have been my new favourite...apart from the one that shall not be mentioned.

:rofl: Not even mentioning it now?! It is a Glee episode after all so that deserves some of our love (despite the disgusting lack of Klaine/the awesomeness that is usually glee) :tongue:

That is how I shall refer to it from now on :tongue:. It reminds me of

Spoiler

Original post by Peas and love
:rofl: Not even mentioning it now?! It is a Glee episode after all so that deserves some of our love (despite the disgusting lack of Klaine/the awesomeness that is usually glee) :tongue:

As far as I'm concerned the last we saw of

Spoiler

That is how I shall refer to it from now on :tongue:. It reminds me of

Spoiler

:rofl: at your spoilering for that reason. I forgot there's another one I don't like to mention too...that was worse than the last one in my eyes

Spoiler

So, can't wait for the hiatus to be over :woo:

:rofl: at your spoilering for that reason. I forgot there's another one I don't like to mention too...that was worse than the last one in my eyes

Spoiler

So, can't wait for the hiatus to be over :woo:

Oooh, which one? I can think of a couple of contenders, but specifically?

Oooh, which one? I can think of a couple of contenders, but specifically?

Comeback, I wasn't a big fan. Mainly the sue-icide thing threw me off but also no Kurt. I did like the Rent duet from that though, and leg warmers on arms.
Comeback, I wasn't a big fan. Mainly the sue-icide thing threw me off but also no Kurt. I did like the Rent duet from that though, and leg warmers on arms.

I was so tempted to try out the legwarmers on arms thing after that - I'm always cold. But I thought it'd be a bit of a giveaway of the extent of my glee obsession.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Actual tears at...

Spoiler

Original post by splatblob
I was so tempted to try out the legwarmers on arms thing after that - I'm always cold. But I thought it'd be a bit of a giveaway of the extent of my glee obsession.

:rofl:
Sorry... :laugh:
Original post by diamonddust
:rofl:
Sorry... :laugh:

That's okay. I'm aware of my own patheticness. To my shame, the way that I usually dress is probably closer to Rachel (maybe mixed with Quinn) - except for that hideous dress thing she wore to her party in BIOTA :s-smilie: I would really like to be able to dress like Kurt, but don't think I can pull it off as a girl!

I'm definitely trying it when I find me some legwarmers...I'm not even cold all the time I just thought it looked good :biggrin: This statement probably makes you more unlikely to try it as I sound slightly crazy.

Original post by ktlaurenroe
Actual tears at...

Spoiler

I've been listening to it on repeat which is so unexpected for me.

Spoiler

That's okay. I'm aware of my own patheticness. To my shame, the way that I usually dress is probably closer to Rachel (maybe mixed with Quinn) - except for that hideous dress thing she wore to her party in BIOTA :s-smilie: I would really like to be able to dress like Kurt, but don't think I can pull it off as a girl!

Kurt's style is amazing, I want all of his outfits. I think I could pull off some of the more low key ones but Kurt doesn't do low key that often.
I'm definitely trying it when I find me some legwarmers...I'm not even cold all the time I just thought it looked good :biggrin: This statement probably makes you more unlikely to try it as I sound slightly crazy.

I've been listening to it on repeat which is so unexpected for me.

Spoiler

Kurt's style is amazing, I want all of his outfits. I think I could pull off some of the more low key ones but Kurt doesn't do low key that often.

Spoiler

I want Kurt's outfit in SLS. I love his pea coat and his scarf! I couldn't wear the rest of his stuff, I'm far too boring!

Spoiler

I want Kurt's outfit in SLS. I love his pea coat and his scarf! I couldn't wear the rest of his stuff, I'm far too boring!

The music is definitely some of the best, which makes you wonder why they bother doing the mediocre covers when they can do things like this but that is the mystery of Glee :woo:

Have you seen the Warblers tweeting from where they're filming Ellen at the moment? It's so funny how they all have Ellen t shirts on :rofl:

I doubt that you're more crazy than me. I'm just half hiding in the closet. I really want a boyfriend that will let me dress him up. This is more than unlikely.

Also, I don't normally download songs before I've watched the episode, but I got

Spoiler

earlier and have had it on repeat ever since. I absolutely love it :biggrin: I also caught the end of the livestream thing last night and have finally given in and bought Human :smile:
GUYS!!!

Spoiler

Didn't take me long to cave

Spoiler

I find it funny myself, I never used to spam threads like this. I think it's a sign I should find a hobby.

Are you crazy? I don't mind bopping to them every now and then when I'm feeling radical but a whole episode :eek3:

No, i'm not crazy, Spice girls are a deep part of my life from an early age and I think they're iconic. Maybe i'm wrong and an episode would be overkill but I would die even for one song. Glee doing viva forever would kill me

Quick Reply