Original post by moanycar.
Thanks...he's a prick who'll never learn :tongue:

Aaah, I'll try to neg rep you back :smile:

thanks :smile: almost at 100 then i get 3 bars!!! that is sick!! haha :tongue:
LOL, that's what I did today :smile:
Practically bought a new wardrobe full of clothes....:tongue:

LOL...cruising :tongue:

ofcourse cruising at like 5-10 mph down the road, traffic stuck behind me not being able to get past :tongue: yup thats living the life haha:biggrin:

lolol lucky ill only get like a weeks worth of clothes sort of thing :redface:
Original post by Manesh2468
nah i aint anticursing at the moment, will start soon :tongue:

haha i didnt see that many today :tongue: well did see a few when i got lost and asked for directions and then... i tried speaking to them and they didnt speak english like doh haha :smile:

aww poor dad, who carried all the shopping roflmao

LOL, you better not be :smile:

Aw, how can you go to Southall and not see millions of freshies :tongue: I love the 'saddar' guys...they're jokes, especially 'cos they just 'know' I'm Punjabi :tongue: Must be 'cos of my daddy :smile:

Naa, I always carry my shopping bags...I love that, all the cool bags from various "posh" stores :smile:
But yeah, I'm not lazy :smile:

My poor dad sometimes gives up and just gives me his card and waits with my brother :biggrin:
My brother is actually quite patient for a 19 year old boy :tongue: :smile:
thanks :smile: almost at 100 then i get 3 bars!!! that is sick!! haha :tongue:

You really are a strange one :tongue:
LOL, you better not be :smile:

Aw, how can you go to Southall and not see millions of freshies :tongue: I love the 'saddar' guys...they're jokes, especially 'cos they just 'know' I'm Punjabi :tongue: Must be 'cos of my daddy :smile:

Naa, I always carry my shopping bags...I love that, all the cool bags from various "posh" stores :smile:
But yeah, I'm not lazy :smile:

My poor dad sometimes gives up and just gives me his card and waits with my brother :biggrin:
My brother is actually quite patient for a 19 year old boy :tongue: :smile:

well there were lots of saddar jees :tongue: i got directions from one haha :smile:

haha must be strong from carrying all the bags :tongue:

aww poor daddy i feel his pain with all that shopping, i hate shopping haha its like the worst, unless its for something i need, if its for fun then never!!
ofcourse cruising at like 5-10 mph down the road, traffic stuck behind me not being able to get past :tongue: yup thats living the life haha:biggrin:

lolol lucky ill only get like a weeks worth of clothes sort of thing :redface:

Tee hee :tongue: I hate traffic on a hot day...irritates me :frown:
I love driving really fast down moterways in convertables :smile: :biggrin:

I'm lucky....gotta thank my parents, and my brother for not really caring too much about clothes. I'm not obsessed, in fact my more costly clothes are my cricket shirts :tongue:
You really are a strange one :tongue:

nah :tongue: i like it when people hate me cose they dont know me and so think im bad:smile: its jokes cose then you see peoples true side :redface: like if you act dumb then they treat you badly and all that crap, so id rather see a persons bad side first and that way you know how good they are if you get me, im confusing like that :tongue:
well there were lots of saddar jees :tongue: i got directions from one haha :smile:

haha must be strong from carrying all the bags :tongue:

aww poor daddy i feel his pain with all that shopping, i hate shopping haha its like the worst, unless its for something i need, if its for fun then never!!

LOL, love my Saddars :biggrin:

Yup, I'm really strong :tongue: Not really....got NO real strength in my arms :frown:

LOL, my dad loves shopping....for others :biggrin: He's a jem :smile:

Well you are just a typical boy...that's to be expected :biggrin:
Tee hee :tongue: I hate traffic on a hot day...irritates me :frown:
I love driving really fast down moterways in convertables :smile: :biggrin:

I'm lucky....gotta thank my parents, and my brother for not really caring too much about clothes. I'm not obsessed, in fact my more costly clothes are my cricket shirts :tongue:

eh i hate it when the car in front of you gets to wait in a shadey spot while your gettin hit by the sun, haha today down the motorway with the windows all the way down was fun :tongue: made my hair go all funny though:redface:

haha i should have known about the cricket shirts :tongue:
nah :tongue: i like it when people hate me cose they dont know me and so think im bad:smile: its jokes cose then you see peoples true side :redface: like if you act dumb then they treat you badly and all that crap, so id rather see a persons bad side first and that way you know how good they are if you get me, im confusing like that :tongue:

No, I think I get you :smile:
Well, I guess no one really knows anyone on TSR properly...
It's funny to see people's responses though.

True, but on a different note, I hate girls who act dumb just to attract guys...I know that's random but..yeah, I hate that :angry:
Makes me want to punch 'em :tongue:
LOL, love my Saddars :biggrin:

Yup, I'm really strong :tongue: Not really....got NO real strength in my arms :frown:

LOL, my dad loves shopping....for others :biggrin: He's a jem :smile:

Well you are just a typical boy...that's to be expected :biggrin:

haha

i know your weak init :tongue:

haha good on him, i like shopping when i get suits and stuff, thats pretty fun lolol like some posh guy comes and tells you what suits you and stuff roflmao,

haha im far from a typical boy, wait im dead straight though :tongue:
eh i hate it when the car in front of you gets to wait in a shadey spot while your gettin hit by the sun, haha today down the motorway with the windows all the way down was fun :tongue: made my hair go all funny though:redface:

haha i should have known about the cricket shirts :tongue:

I know right!!! I had my hair out, new sunglasses on, summer clothes on :biggrin: :biggrin:
Not to mention music blaring out :smile: LOVE SUMMERY WEATHER :biggrin:

LOL, my Dhoni, Yuvi and RCB shirts :smile: :wink:
No, I think I get you :smile:
Well, I guess no one really knows anyone on TSR properly...
It's funny to see people's responses though.

True, but on a different note, I hate girls who act dumb just to attract guys...I know that's random but..yeah, I hate that :angry:
Makes me want to punch 'em :tongue:

yeh some guy said he was going to kick the crap out of me was jokes lol i couldnt stop laughing, doubt hed say or do that in real life hahahaha aww made me laugh again roflmao,

yeh i like when people just act how they are from the inside instead of putting up a show to attract people, thats why soo many people hate me on here cose im just being honest, but they just want to hear what they want:tongue: and then they comment on my typing like why??? lol
haha

i know your weak init :tongue:

haha good on him, i like shopping when i get suits and stuff, thats pretty fun lolol like some posh guy comes and tells you what suits you and stuff roflmao,

haha im far from a typical boy, wait im dead straight though :tongue:

Heeeey, no need to say it like that :frown: :tongue:

LOL, same with me in expensive dress stores...gosh, like me and prom dress shopping...aaaah good times :biggrin:

How are you far from a typical boy, may I ask? :tongue: Of course someone who's against homosexuals would be straight :biggrin:
I know right!!! I had my hair out, new sunglasses on, summer clothes on :biggrin: :biggrin:
Not to mention music blaring out :smile: LOVE SUMMERY WEATHER :biggrin:

LOL, my Dhoni, Yuvi and RCB shirts :smile: :wink:

haha, ive never been in a convertible :tongue: well have but then again never had the roof down :tongue: i like it when the winds just the right temperature feels soo nice :biggrin:

haha what happened about kholi :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Heeeey, no need to say it like that :frown: :tongue:

LOL, same with me in expensive dress stores...gosh, like me and prom dress shopping...aaaah good times :biggrin:

How are you far from a typical boy, may I ask? :tongue: Of course someone who's against homosexuals would be straight :biggrin:

haha weakling :tongue: jking lolol:biggrin:

ah i remember prom, was sick roflmao we went down all the roads at 2 in the morning in our limo with the music banging :tongue: ofc i had the bass all the way up to some bhungra :biggrin:

eh:redface: i am far far far from a typical boy haha firstly because i am infact and man and secondly because im not going to tell you :tongue: haha you know me being against homosexuals got me like -30 reps today :tongue:
Chris Gayle - da man.
hahahahahahahahaha -108 reps that is sick lmao, loving the 3 gems for jokes lolol
ailaa, dhoni gaya! great fielding by MI
Original post by The_Timepasser
ailaa, dhoni gaya! great fielding by MI

lololololololololl :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest