The Student Room Group

I like a Pakistani girl but am not myself. Can it work?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by princess271
yep was for you
awww lol
did she smack u haha

noo she didnt smack me, but she gave me a scary look and strutted off :/
Original post by soyasauce
damn right she should lol :smile: as long they are muslims what wrong with who they marry :tongue:

I agree, as long as there muslims its all Ok, but its always the parents, it happened to my uncle as well :/ but in most cases it works out as parents realise that there children will be happier :smile:
Original post by Iqbal007

noo she didnt smack me, but she gave me a scary look and strutted off :/

lol
strutted
you should have gave her a scary look back..!!
:smile:
Reply 303
I agree, as long as there muslims its all Ok, but its always the parents, it happened to my uncle as well :/ but in most cases it works out as parents realise that there children will be happier :smile:

yeh parents literally always look at the cultures lol
and i know its spellt bengali
i should know i am one
but it sounds better when people say bengoli
but you wouldnt know
coz u aint one

If you say so.....

:facepalm2:
lol
strutted
you should have gave her a scary look back..!!
:smile:

she did, and it was outside the lesson which was about to start...
plus i cant giv scary looks, shes way more scarier then me i dont want to get on her badside otherwise its gonna be hell for me :frown:

she did, and it was outside the lesson which was about to start...
plus i cant giv scary looks, shes way more scarier then me i dont want to get on her badside otherwise its gonna be hell for me :frown:

awww lol
okay then
you at school like?
yeh parents literally always look at the cultures lol

Trust me, theres a simple way around it, get the Qu'ran out :biggrin:
awww lol
okay then
you at school like?

its not funny :frown:
nope on holiday :biggrin:
Reply 309
Trust me, theres a simple way around it, get the Qu'ran out :biggrin:

naah they won't go with what the quran says ....... they'll do what the head of family says :tongue:
naah they won't go with what the quran says ....... they'll do what the head of family says :tongue:

You can trust me, if they pray 5 times a day and are a very religious family then they can't ignore the Qu'ran otherwise they'll be hypocrites plus people will look at them differently so they'll accept :smile:
Reply 311
You can trust me, if they pray 5 times a day and are a very religious family then they can't ignore the Qu'ran otherwise they'll be hypocrites plus people will look at them differently so they'll accept :smile:

yes but hw many of those people do you come across everyday ?? especially in the paki culture
yes but hw many of those people do you come across everyday ?? especially in the paki culture

Well i do see a lot of religious and faithful older muslims from Pakistan, plus some do seem liberal as in there very well educated and are happy for love marriages. The problem is probably the dad unless he's religious then you got the mum who will care about honour :s-smilie: which is gonna be hard unless the dad talks to her..... Well as I know, a lot of bengalis and Pakistani's are mixing.. like my cousins cousin she got married to a Pakistani guy and i met him according to my mum :confused: didnt see any difference
Reply 313
Well i do see a lot of religious and faithful older muslims from Pakistan, plus some do seem liberal as in there very well educated and are happy for love marriages. The problem is probably the dad unless he's religious then you got the mum who will care about honour :s-smilie: which is gonna be hard unless the dad talks to her..... Well as I know, a lot of bengalis and Pakistani's are mixing.. like my cousins cousin she got married to a Pakistani guy and i met him according to my mum :confused: didnt see any difference

yeh true .. you've won the discussion :smile:
of course it can work outt
most people are more westernised in their thinking nowadays
im pakistani and i wouldnt mind being with another race
yeh true .. You've won the discussion :smile:

yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :d
Reply 316
Original post by serinhussain
of course it can work outt
most people are more westernised in their thinking nowadays
im pakistani and i wouldnt mind being with another race

positive rep for that :tongue:
positive rep for that :tongue:

Reply 318
Original post by serinhussain

no problemo :biggrin:
Original post by HolyFuzazzle
No =/ I was gonna say if you're an Arabic muslim , that might be a problem (not my own view) just for some reason Pakistani families don't like their kids marryings Arab families and vice versa. I don't think there shouldn't be any concern with beibg Bangladeshi, you should tell her how you feel? =3

Agreed. This is true. In fact, if OP was to say he was Indian I doubt it would matter that much either. Sure, the countries hate each other but I've heard countless Pakistani Muslim and Indian Muslim marriages. My gran's brother's wife's daughter married an Indian. It was no biggie at all. They're happily married with 2 kids. though I doubt they watch cricket together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending