The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed

No, i'm not crazy, Spice girls are a deep part of my life from an early age and I think they're iconic. Maybe i'm wrong and an episode would be overkill but I would die even for one song. Glee doing viva forever would kill me

Oh God, do you know how much I'm going to have to listen to the song I'm listening to at the moment to prevent Viva Forever spinning around in my head all night? :tongue: I was never that into the spice girls although I do have their greatest hits :ninja: I think they just skipped over my head, I liked their comeback song though. I have a softspot for Mel C (she is the sporty one right?).
Original post by e hine e
Didn't take me long to cave

Spoiler

I clicked

Spoiler

Reply 2982
No, i'm not crazy, Spice girls are a deep part of my life from an early age and I think they're iconic. Maybe i'm wrong and an episode would be overkill but I would die even for one song. Glee doing viva forever would kill me

Many of my youngest years were nothing but Disney, Titanic and Spice Girls, until I discovered Harry Potter and forgot about everything else :tongue: So yeah, a song would definitely be nice!

Oh God, do you know how much I'm going to have to listen to the song I'm listening to at the moment to prevent Viva Forever spinning around in my head all night? :tongue: I was never that into the spice girls although I do have their greatest hits :ninja: I think they just skipped over my head, I liked their comeback song though. I have a softspot for Mel C (she is the sporty one right?).

yeh shes the sporty one :p:
Spice was the first album I ever got, on cassette and I still have it! win

Guys whats going to happen after the kids graduate?

Spoiler

Original post by splatblob

I clicked

Spoiler

This spoiler will include specific details so don't click if you're not watching!

Spoiler

Reply 2985
Didn't take me long to cave

Spoiler

I'm going to try to resist... And try not to quote you this time when you're discussing it :tongue: Not watching it is soooo hard!

Spoiler

Spoiler

There were rumours they'd graduate after the 3rd series but they've reset their ages to 16 so now it would work out at the end of season 4.

Spoiler

When they graduate I think they were talking about having other kids that they'd introduced gradually but I don't think I can watch it without Kurt.
Original post by Ambs
I'm going to try to resist... And try not to quote you this time when you're discussing it :tongue: Not watching it is soooo hard!

You won't last until Tuesday :biggrin: I know it. I still found it really exciting to watch outside the episode. I needed a

Spoiler

fix!!

Original post by coffee&cigarettes

Spoiler

Me too, it sounds really, really weird and a bit of a fail of an episode for so close to the end of the season. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

There were rumours they'd graduate after the 3rd series but they've reset their ages to 16 so now it would work out at the end of season 4.

Spoiler

When they graduate I think they were talking about having other kids that they'd introduced gradually but I don't think I can watch it without Kurt.

Ah, I thought that might be the case with the prom. 16? haha Cory is 27 or something. I love tv show casting.
Reply 2990

Spoiler

I think...

Spoiler

EDIT: I should stop doing other things while writing replies so that the discussion isn't closed before I hit 'submit' :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)

Ah, I thought that might be the case with the prom. 16? haha Cory is 27 or something. I love tv show casting.

I know it's so funny, he can pass quite well though. Probably not for a 16 year old, but for a TV 16 year old... in the land of Glee anything is possible. They'll probably still be going in 10 years.

Spoiler

Edit: Die O2. I hate you and your stupid data allowance limit. And my stupid non working internet can die too! I need the video! :woo: /internetshouldnotmesswithme
(edited 13 years ago)
This spoiler will include specific details so don't click if you're not watching!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2994
You won't last until Tuesday :biggrin: I know it. I still found it really exciting to watch outside the episode. I needed a

Spoiler

fix!!

Well, at least I'll try :redface: I used to hate spoilers, and now that I know almost everything that'll happen this season and heard all the songs for next episodes, I'm going to try to keep away from the actual videos. Unless they're on the official channel, that just means you're supposed to watch them :tongue:

Spoiler

I've watched it 3 times..oops. I was adamant I wouldn't watch any video performances beforehand but when it just appeared it was spur-of-the-moment enough for it still to be meaningful when I watched it.

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

lol at this being posted after my flailing :biggrin: obviously you should watch it, then I can discuss it with you :woo: I didn't think you would though...I thought everyone was stronger than me lol
Reply 2997
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

DON'T! I'm not watching either, and I don't want to be the only one! WE CAN DO THIS!!

Nah, I know I'm the only one insane enough to wait. Perhaps I should start a one-man celibacy club? 'Cause I bet that video is better than sex :woo:

Original post by Ambs
DON'T! I'm not watching either, and I don't want to be the only one! WE CAN DO THIS!!

Nah, I know I'm the only one insane enough to wait. Perhaps I should start a one-man celibacy club? 'Cause I bet that video is better than sex :woo:

Don't try and steal her away to your wimpy side!! It is better than sex, by the way. It's better than anything. I was about to go to bed when it was released, now I'm here an hour later with no sign of sleeping at all again.

DD you need to find a way to watch it!!

I've been listening to it on repeat which is so unexpected for me.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest