The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3020
Original post by e hine e
Would you like to talk about sex instead? I can bring the pamphlets :rofl:

You matter, Ambs, you need to watch the flipping video.

I think on my 30th birthday, it is a great gift to myself.

When the livestream was over last night I actually said 'damn, that was better than sex!' before realising that I had sex once with one of the guys in the room :facepalm2:

And shan't! *Keeping strong*

Original post by Ambs
I think on my 30th birthday, it is a great gift to myself.

When the livestream was over last night I actually said 'damn, that was better than sex!' before realising that I had sex once with one of the guys in the room :facepalm2:

And shan't! *Keeping strong*

:rofl: to all the bold.

I'm pretty worried for myself, I can't stop watching it.
Reply 3022
On another note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to e hine e!!! :woo:
:birthday:

:party:
Original post by Toph
I keep on meaning to join in but I really can't keep up. It's unreal how many pages you guys get through!

I never really know what to say because I'm not Blaine/Darren crazy (yet) and this thread is very Blaine/Darren orientated :p:

To be honest I watched Glee when it first aired in the UK and I thought it was so boring and unrealistic and I took the mick out all of my friends for getting sucked in to this 'stupid US phenomenon'.

Then about a month back I remembered just how awesome Kurt Hummel was and I decided to watch season 2 online from the beginning and now I'm in love :love: I'm not gonna lie, he is the sole reason I watch and love Glee. I still think some bits are really flawed though. I can't believe I've gone from a Glee hater to someone who watch episodes 1-16 of season 2 in a week and was suffering severe withdrawals during the hiatus :s-smilie:
... And then when it came back I got up at 5am to watch it... it wasn't worth it :colone:

You're awesome! Anyone who watches Glee for Kurt is welcome! It's totally my fault that the thread is so Darren fangirly, haha, well not *entirely* *cough* Ambs and e hine e *cough* :tongue: but yeah, feel free to interupt with a random
post!
Original post by Ambs

That isnt a link to Darren singing Happy Birthday is it? :ninja: I'd check but my iPhone would make me get rid of SOWK and I can't do that!

Happy birthday e hine e! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

*gives you one of Kurt's scarves as a present*
Spoiler on the SOWK video

Spoiler

Also, Happy Birthday e hine e!!!
:rofl: to all the bold.

I'm pretty worried for myself, I can't stop watching it.

*shares the lolz* Oh Ambs! :rofl:

I've *only* watched it 3 times. Oh and the behind the scenes once. I'm quite proud of myself! :blush:
My heart can't take that much perfection.

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Thank you :biggrin: it was the perfect time for darren to do his little birthday greeting :smile: if there's one thing I didn't think I'd be doing as I turned 21 it's attempting to force my overheating laptop to sync a glee video...I'm pretty sure I should've grown up at some point!
Reply 3028
Original post by diamonddust
That isnt a link to Darren singing Happy Birthday is it? :ninja: I'd check but my iPhone would make me get rid of SOWK and I can't do that!

Happy birthday e hine e! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

*gives you one of Kurt's scarves as a present*

It is :biggrin: He sang that for YOU, e hine e!

And I'm telling you here 'cause I'm actually remembering not to quote you: I am the only one allowed to feel proud of herself because I still didn't watch any of it! :woo:

And don't laugh at my misfortunes guys :tongue:
I just typed a whole response and lost it. Damn my phone! Had to turn the laptop off due to overload of adorable, it couldn't handle it. Anyway, one of kurt's scarves is amazing even if it is virtual so thanks for that! And thanks for the other birthday greeting! I can't quote because of my phone being an idiot. This clip being released was like the best present ever!! Saying a lot about the presents I usually get.
I truly am sorry for all the Darren posts! Though really, blame him! He shouldnt go round making impressionable almost 19 year olds obsessed with him! *cough* despite being old enough to know better *cough* :redface: :tongue:
I'll try and temper my love obsession! Just so everyone knows, I adore Blaine/Darren (like a lot) but Kurt/Chris will always be the one who makes me cry or laugh just from a look and the one who IS Glee for me! I didnt pay much attention to series 1 until he came out and got more screentime! Before that I was like 'meh'. :tongue:
Original post by Ambs

And I'm telling you here 'cause I'm actually remembering not to quote you: I am the only one allowed to feel proud of herself because I still didn't watch any of it! :woo:

I hope he sings *me* a birthday greeting on Saturday, 'cause I'm sure as hell not getting anything else for my birthday! :sad:
:tongue:

Ok, you can have your pride! :biggrin: You're going to *lose* your pride on Tuesday when you watch it unprepared and make squee noises! :tongue:

There's nothing like a little bit of schadenfreude... (totally had to google how to spell that! :redface:)
First thing I did when I woke up? watched the video!
I truly am sorry for all the Darren posts! Though really, blame him! He shouldnt go round making impressionable almost 19 year olds obsessed with him! *cough* despite being old enough to know better *cough* :redface: :tongue:
I'll try and temper my love obsession! Just so everyone knows, I adore Blaine/Darren (like a lot) but Kurt/Chris will always be the one who makes me cry or laugh just from a look and the one who IS Glee for me! I didnt pay much attention to series 1 until he came out and got more screentime! Before that I was like 'meh'. :tongue:

You know what this means, if we're toning down the Darren? More excuses to spam Chris/Kurt things :woo: In reality I doubt we'll tone down the Darren soon, he's on Ellen today :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

First thing I did when I woke up? watched the video!

Me too :biggrin: I watched it twice before getting up, then watched The Big Bang theory. I can because I am an adult :biggrin:

You know what this means, if we're toning down the Darren? More excuses to spam Chris/Kurt things :woo: In reality I doubt we'll tone down the Darren soon, he's on Ellen today :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Me too :biggrin: I watched it twice before getting up, then watched The Big Bang theory. I can because I am an adult :biggrin:

Happy Birthday!

I would post something Glee/Darren/Klaine related, but I'm on my iPod.
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Original post by Doughnuts!!
Happy Birthday!

I would post something Glee/Darren/Klaine related, but I'm on my iPod.

Thank you :biggrin: Don't worry I'm more than happy sitting here all day and replaying SOWK to get my Klaine fix :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs

hahahaa. classic
Thank you :biggrin: Don't worry I'm more than happy sitting here all day and replaying SOWK to get my Klaine fix :biggrin:

I just read through the last 7 pages or so and I saw lots of spoiler tags. I HATE spoilers and listening to songs before the episodes as I like being surprised. But those spoiler tags are so tempting... :cry:

:love: Nothing like Klaine and Darren on your birthday!
I'd spam you but I'm on my iPhone! I hope I get my modem tomorrow, otherwise I actually will miss BTW! I will actually still be on here reading all your spoilers if I don't get to watch 'live'.

Have an amazing birthday! :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs

I'm also avoiding watching the video, although as I was out last night it's only been whilst I read all the stuff I missed on here. It's so close to BTW now, I feel I ought to wait :frown:

And to prove how uncool I am, when I was out last night 'Like a G6' came on and all I could think of was the Glee kids getting drunk. I've watched BIOTA too much :biggrin:

Oooh, and Happy Birthday e hine e! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending