The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by secretmessages
I'm starting to see/understand how buggy and actually quite rubbish Flash is.

Turn off hardware acceleration, but HTML5 has not really had any justice looking at youtube in html 5 it is much more buggy.
hi:h:
i have a dell inspiron 530 which randomly turned off n then started to repeatedly beep. i tried rebooting but i keep getting the 4 short POST beeps and a steady blue LED...a quick search on google tells me to try reinstalling ram, but i cba with that atm:p: any temporary workaround?
Original post by someperson
hi:h:
i have a dell inspiron 530 which randomly turned off n then started to repeatedly beep. i tried rebooting but i keep getting the 4 short POST beeps and a steady blue LED...a quick search on google tells me to try reinstalling ram, but i cba with that atm:p: any temporary workaround?

RAM should be easy to get to with a screwdriver. POST beeps generally are hardware issues so not really a workaround.
Original post by spikeymike
RAM should be easy to get to with a screwdriver. POST beeps generally are hardware issues so not really a workaround.

so i have no choice but to go all the way downstairs to get a screwdriver?:frown:
Original post by someperson
so i have no choice but to go all the way downstairs to get a screwdriver?:frown:

Yep. Unless you have another computer to use for now.
Yep. Unless you have another computer to use for now.

my sister was using it...i've convinced her to wait until tomorrow to use it:p:

thanks for your reply btw:h:
Samsung counter suing Apple. :rofl:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13167573
Samsung counter suing Apple. :rofl:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13167573

:teehee:

Also, has anyone seen the new iPhone ads?

"I've you've not got an iPhone... you've not got an iPhone."

Truly inspired. :lolwut:
Original post by Mad Vlad
:teehee:

Also, has anyone seen the new iPhone ads?

"I've you've not got an iPhone... you've not got an iPhone."

Truly inspired. :lolwut:

Yeah, I don't get it neither... :s-smilie:
Yeah, I don't get it neither... :s-smilie:

I assume it's a statement that makes people think that they're missing out (and back-slapping those...
secretmessages
:hmpf:
...that already have one.)

I watched the adverts and immediately thought... I can do this with Android. In fact... I can do this faster, more cheaply and I don't have my every movement logged.

[EDIT] Do you not think it's time to change your avatar? :holmes:
(edited 13 years ago)
I assume it's a statement that makes people think that they're missing out (and back-slapping those...
...that already have one.)

I watched the adverts and immediately thought... I can do this with Android. In fact... I can do this faster, more cheaply and I don't have my every movement logged.

[EDIT] Do you not think it's time to change your avatar? :holmes:

:ditto:

Was the avatar thing pointing in my direction? :p: Yeah I know, just haven't got round to doing it. :colondollar:
:ditto:

Was the avatar thing pointing in my direction? :p: Yeah I know, just haven't got round to doing it. :colondollar:

Yes it was. :p: Or are you optimistically looking at the fact it's 8 months till xmas?
Yes it was. :p: Or are you optimistically looking at the fact it's 8 months till xmas?

:rofl: I'm not wanting to look forward to xmas, because then I'll be 21 :nooo:

Kinda helps to have cold thoughts in this heat you southerners are having. :p:
:rofl: I'm not wanting to look forward to xmas, because then I'll be 21 :nooo:

My heart bleeds. :unimpressed:
My heart bleeds. :unimpressed:

:console:
oh hai
Reply 8976

Doncaster wasn't too bad last weekend, though (Was there for Lancaster's B-team at BUCS Canoe Polo).

You're at York, aren't you? Roses is certainly going to be close, looking at the BUCS scores overall. Of course, Lancaster have a real incentive this year, so hopefully we'll break the home advantage. :biggrin:
Original post by Tathrim
Doncaster wasn't too bad last weekend, though (Was there for Lancaster's B-team at BUCS Canoe Polo).

You're at York, aren't you? Roses is certainly going to be close, looking at the BUCS scores overall. Of course, Lancaster have a real incentive this year, so hopefully we'll break the home advantage. :biggrin:

York? :pierre: Dundee. :fyi:
Reply 8978
Original post by Tathrim

York's my territory, or it was 'till I graduated last year. :p: And don't worry, we'll wipe the floor with you at Roses. :top:

Latest

Trending

Trending