The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manesh2468
hahahahahahahahaha -108 reps that is sick lmao, loving the 3 gems for jokes lolol

Thats legendary :smile:...worse than trolls!
Original post by The_Timepasser
Thats legendary :smile:...worse than trolls!

loving the hate bro:wink: lolol trust i got bare pos reps too like 40 pos reps but the neg reps were overwhelming loving it hahaha, i stand my ground for the truth and the right :smile:
loving the hate bro:wink: lolol trust i got bare pos reps too like 40 pos reps but the neg reps were overwhelming loving it hahaha, i stand my ground for the truth and the right :smile:

haha i cant believe thats inspite of pos reps! truth and right my ass...more like bigoted idiocracy :wink:
tight game but shud go our way wid Malinga wasting a few balls
Original post by moanycar.
Heeeey :frown:
Aaaah, Tuesday just wasn't good :s-smilie:

But yesterday and today have made up for it :wink: :biggrin:

Weather is amaze...hence why I've been out of the house, rather than cooped up at home on TSR :tongue: I joke, I do love my TSR time :biggrin:

You're lucky I'm in such a good mood, otherwise I would have murdered you with words :smile:

And stop referring to me as 'machar'....it's hurtful :tongue:

Why what happened?
Either way gud to know u had 2 great days :smile:

ahaa someone's havin fun! Yeah I havent moved out of my room for the past week, getting work done :frown: Course u do, u even ignore Jai's messages jus so u can come on here n talk abt Kohli :wink:

Yep very lucky...gotta make the most of it :biggrin:

aww machar madam :cool:
Did you really????
I'll be proper sad if you have...mines negative 6 :frown:

I want a green one :frown: :angry:

Yes I did. Here have one more...de ghumake! :bl:

Nah, u've been nice lately so I'll spare u this time. So do I...went frm 5 to -3 in a day, some fag gave me a 'personal neg'...i've hit a new low :mad:
Thanks...he's a prick who'll never learn :tongue:

Aaah, I'll try to neg rep you back :smile:

huh guess maybe i shud neg u after alll. I await an apology.
huh guess maybe i shud neg u after alll. I await an apology.

lolol ill neg you too then :wink:
lolol ill neg you too then :wink:

I'll take one for the sake of truth and righteousness :smile:
I'll take one for the sake of truth and righteousness :smile:

hahahahahahaha your learning :tongue:
haha, ive never been in a convertible :tongue: well have but then again never had the roof down :tongue: i like it when the winds just the right temperature feels soo nice :biggrin:

haha what happened about kholi :tongue:

Agreed about the temperature thing :smile: My mum does, she's got a Mini Cooper :biggrin:
Convertibles IMO are quite feminine, and men can tend to look a tad bit queer in them :tongue:

What do you mean what about Kohli?...can't get an India shirt with his name on it 'cos he's not a permanant member of the side...you can get on for Raina now....not Kohli :frown:

But my RCB shirts one is Kohli, and one with Mahi :smile:
My new one has my name on it :biggrin: :biggrin:
Agreed about the temperature thing :smile: My mum does, she's got a Mini Cooper :biggrin:
Convertibles IMO are quite feminine, and men can tend to look a tad bit queer in them :tongue:

What do you mean what about Kohli?...can't get an India shirt with his name on it 'cos he's not a permanant member of the side...you can get on for Raina now....not Kohli :frown:

But my RCB shirts one is Kohli, and one with Mahi :smile:
My new one has my name on it :biggrin: :biggrin:

haha lucky :tongue:, get like kohlis name printed on or it something :redface: lololol i saw bare rolls royce convertibles was jokes, id rather have a hard top though cose yup men look queer roflmao unless they old haha seeing alot of that lately.
haha weakling :tongue: jking lolol:biggrin:

ah i remember prom, was sick roflmao we went down all the roads at 2 in the morning in our limo with the music banging :tongue: ofc i had the bass all the way up to some bhungra :biggrin:

eh:redface: i am far far far from a typical boy haha firstly because i am infact and man and secondly because im not going to tell you :tongue: haha you know me being against homosexuals got me like -30 reps today :tongue:

Heeeey :tongue:

My prom is in just over 2 months :O So excited :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not sure whether I'll go in a limo with my mates or just me and Jai go separately....kinda want to go with just Jai.....needta sort that out :s-smilie:

I'm not even gonna ask for an explanation of your 'typical boyness' :smile:
Heeeey :tongue:

My prom is in just over 2 months :O So excited :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not sure whether I'll go in a limo with my mates or just me and Jai go separately....kinda want to go with just Jai.....needta sort that out :s-smilie:

I'm not even gonna ask for an explanation of your 'typical boyness' :smile:

lolol have fun, if its just you and jay then your better of getting a roller convertible can stand when you arrive like prom king and queen haha :wink: aww good old prom i feel like a oldy now roflmao.. good old days:biggrin:
Why what happened?
Either way gud to know u had 2 great days :smile:

ahaa someone's havin fun! Yeah I havent moved out of my room for the past week, getting work done :frown: Course u do, u even ignore Jai's messages jus so u can come on here n talk abt Kohli :wink:

Yep very lucky...gotta make the most of it :biggrin:

aww machar madam :cool:

Long story short, had an argument with Jai, then went out with friends to a distant friends' "hot tub party" (didn't want to go but was supposed to be going out with Jai, so then decided to go rather than sit at home.) Then the girl who's party it was.....well her boyfriend (who's a close friend) was a bit drunk......and kissed me :frown: Then there was a massive argument between party host, boyfriend and me :frown:

Just bloody awful night.

Yeah, been having fun....been doing some decorating with my dad, we're converting our loft into a bedroom with ensuite for me :smile:

And I do not ignore Jai's messages, I just forget to recharge my phone. :angry: :tongue:

On the topic of Kohli I am soooooooooo happy RCB finally won a match....thanks to Gayle :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: But Kohli's contribution was significant so I don't mind :tongue: :smile: :wink:

Stop with calling me 'machar'...I know its using alliteration...but thats mean :tongue:
haha lucky :tongue:, get like kohlis name printed on or it something :redface: lololol i saw bare rolls royce convertibles was jokes, id rather have a hard top though cose yup men look queer roflmao unless they old haha seeing alot of that lately.

Printed on what? :confused:

LOL, yeah I like men in "man cars" rather than girly ones :tongue: :smile:
Printed on what? :confused:

LOL, yeah I like men in "man cars" rather than girly ones :tongue: :smile:

kohlis name printed on a ****:tongue: wow i didnt even swear i said shirt lol

haha, girl cars and man cars :tongue: my cars going to look beastly:biggrin:
lolol have fun, if its just you and jay then your better of getting a roller convertible can stand when you arrive like prom king and queen haha :wink: aww good old prom i feel like a oldy now roflmao.. good old days:biggrin:

Aw LOL, yeah :tongue:
I do want us to be prom King and Queen...but I doubt it. Even though we've been going out practically the whole of high school..:smile:

LOL...how long ago was your prom....you are acting like an oldy :tongue: :smile:
kohlis name printed on a ****:tongue: wow i didnt even swear i said shirt lol

haha, girl cars and man cars :tongue: my cars going to look beastly:biggrin:

You've still lost me :tongue:

Well there are man cars and girl cars :biggrin:
Like a mini is a girls car IMO :smile:

BMW X5 = man car :smile:
Yes I did. Here have one more...de ghumake! :bl:

Nah, u've been nice lately so I'll spare u this time. So do I...went frm 5 to -3 in a day, some fag gave me a 'personal neg'...i've hit a new low :mad:

You suck, I'm such a fool for pos repping you :frown:

Whoever did give you a personal neg is a LEGEND...
Come on now...bring on the neg rep :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest