The Student Room Group

Deep Heat On Testicles!

This is not a troll.

I applied deep heat over my legs, mostly over the inner upper thigh due to a strained muscle i got last night and has been giving me trouble today.

However I got some of the deep heat lotion over my testicles and trust me it burns like an absolute ****ing bitch, jesus ****ing christ what is happening? How do I get this to stop because im not joking it feels like my testicles are on fire, with thermite the pain is like having 8 babies at once. Help me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cold water.
but seriously wtf?
Reply 2
Jump in the bath/shower? Ice pack to combat it?
Reply 3
Get a fit girl to rub em until the pain is gone (in the kitchen of course)
Original post by Josh_Dey
cold water.
but seriously wtf?

That doesnt work, it makes it worse.
Reply 5
whaaaattt the fark ?
Heat it deep (in oil). Nothing like a bit of fried tessie.
Reply 7
Hahaha I've done this after playing football, it ****ing kills LOL enjoy.
I know a dude into BDSM who does with his partner for kicks. True story.
Original post by JCC-MGS
I know a dude into BDSM who does with his partner for kicks. True story.

**** that, its ****ing hurts so much.
This is a very intelligent question and I'm glad you asked it.

The thing with deep heat is that MORE is BETTER.

Apply lots more, it will have a reversal effect and actually hurt less. True story, brah.
Rub some on your bell end. The pain from that will make you forget about your smouldering nads.
Reply 12
how the **** would you know its like giving birth to eight babies
Reply 13
I know two people that did this, except over their dicks. Why? Don't ask me.
Original post by ritchie888
This is a very intelligent question and I'm glad you asked it.

The thing with deep heat is that MORE is BETTER.

Apply lots more, it will have a reversal effect and actually hurt less. True story, brah.

Actually its going now, I applied some deep freeze spray to my balls like a boss.
Counter ballance, with deep freeze
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
This is not a troll.

I applied deep heat over my legs, mostly over the inner upper thigh due to a strained muscle i got last night and has been giving me trouble today.

However I got some of the deep heat lotion over my testicles and trust me it burns like an absolute ****ing bitch, jesus ****ing christ what is happening? How do I get this to stop because im not joking it feels like my testicles are on fire, with thermite the pain is like having 8 babies at once. Help me

your a rubbish troll, not even funny!!

(and stop commentating on the male fashion thread)
Reply 17
I don't knwo why people are saying this is a Troll. This has happened to me, and believe me, you do not know the pain!

I honestly considered removing my testicles with a bread knife. Okay, well not quite that far, but it did feel like I was dunking my balls in a cup of McDonalds' coffee.
I've done this before in almost the exact same manner as the OP after football. Absolute pain.

Related to Deep Heat I once managed to get some underneath the eyes (cheek area obvs) on one of my friends. Hilarious effects involve prolonged eyewatering and the obvious burning sensation.
This stuff feels good.

Cool balls now man.

Latest