Scroll to see replies

Happy birthday e hine e!!

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
Are we that funny?

yes, but in a good way :tongue:
Reply 3042
Original post by diamonddust
I hope he sings *me* a birthday greeting on Saturday, 'cause I'm sure as hell not getting anything else for my birthday! :sad:
:tongue:

Ok, you can have your pride! :biggrin: You're going to *lose* your pride on Tuesday when you watch it unprepared and make squee noises! :tongue:

There's nothing like a little bit of schadenfreude... (totally had to google how to spell that! :redface:)

I'll try, I think I'll manage to convince him to sing it again :cool: :tongue:

I'll probably be sobbing all through the episode. I nearly cried last Tuesday, but that was just out of disappointment. Roll on next week! :woo:

Haha, I didn't even know people said that in English :tongue: I'm terrible at German even though my native language is Dutch and I'm supposed to find it easy :redface:

Original post by Doughnuts!!
I just read through the last 7 pages or so and I saw lots of spoiler tags. I HATE spoilers and listening to songs before the episodes as I like being surprised. But those spoiler tags are so tempting... :cry:

Original post by shinobi93
I'm also avoiding watching the video, although as I was out last night it's only been whilst I read all the stuff I missed on here. It's so close to BTW now, I feel I ought to wait :frown:

And to prove how uncool I am, when I was out last night 'Like a G6' came on and all I could think of was the Glee kids getting drunk. I've watched BIOTA too much :biggrin:

Oooh, and Happy Birthday e hine e! :biggrin:

Yay, so glad I'm not the only one waiting :biggrin: Abstinence guys, DIG IT!

Original post by Ambs

hehee
:love: Nothing like Klaine and Darren on your birthday!
I'd spam you but I'm on my iPhone! I hope I get my modem tomorrow, otherwise I actually will miss BTW! I will actually still be on here reading all your spoilers if I don't get to watch 'live'.

Have an amazing birthday! :biggrin:

I'm having an amazing day :woo: I have not been having a Glee marathon :ninja: my sister got me the A-Z of Glee :rofl: she knows me too well.

You wouldn't read the spoilers before watching would you?!? Have you no self control? :tongue: it had better come otherwise I'll go round to the modem people and kick some ass.

Original post by shinobi93
I'm also avoiding watching the video, although as I was out last night it's only been whilst I read all the stuff I missed on here. It's so close to BTW now, I feel I ought to wait :frown:

And to prove how uncool I am, when I was out last night 'Like a G6' came on and all I could think of was the Glee kids getting drunk. I've watched BIOTA too much :biggrin:

Oooh, and Happy Birthday e hine e! :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin: what is with people trying to wait? It's the only thing carrying me through until Tuesday!

Original post by PrettyRainbows
Happy birthday e hine e!!

Spoiler

Thank you :biggrin:

It is amazing, I watched it loads when I first got up but have controlled myself since then.

Original post by lozz2601
yes, but in a good way :tongue:

Well, obviously :cool:

Original post by Ambs
I'll try, I think I'll manage to convince him to sing it again :cool: :tongue:

I'll probably be sobbing all through the episode. I nearly cried last Tuesday, but that was just out of disappointment. Roll on next week! :woo:

Haha, I didn't even know people said that in English :tongue: I'm terrible at German even though my native language is Dutch and I'm supposed to find it easy :redface:

:rofl: crying out of disappointment.

Don't dig it! Go watch it and be crazy informed about it :woo:

What is with people trying to wait?

We want to be surprised!

We want to be surprised!

Surprises are for wimps :biggrin:

and guise, guess what I've got.

Warblers on Ellen

http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/4835067523/500

Thank you :biggrin: what is with people trying to wait? It's the only thing carrying me through until Tuesday!

Rewatching the promo innumerable times is keeping me going for now :smile: it'll feel like an achievement to wait, as long as I actually manage to :s-smilie:

You can be crazy informed about it on Tuesday (well, early Wednesday morning) in the context of the episode, too! :cool:
I think this is a record in recent times. No posts in 6 hours. Scary.

I bet everyone's caved and has the video on repeat.
Anyone know when the UK is having the hiatus? we're up to sexy, how many more eps until the hiatus? and how many weeks break is it?
Original post by museobsessed

Anyone know when the UK is having the hiatus? we're up to sexy, how many more eps until the hiatus? and how many weeks break is it?

I don't think we're having one. The Radio Times has NoN scheduled and that's as far as their schedules go. I think that's why we were so far behind the US this time so we could go through the whole season without a break. I hope I'm right, I couldn't handle another hiatus even if I'd seen the episodes on my laptop.

I don't think we're having one. The Radio Times has NoN scheduled and that's as far as their schedules go. I think that's why we were so far behind the US this time so we could go through the whole season without a break. I hope I'm right, I couldn't handle another hiatus even if I'd seen the episodes on my laptop.

awesome :biggrin:
Reply 3052
I think this is a record in recent times. No posts in 6 hours. Scary.

I bet everyone's caved and has the video on repeat.

Nope, still haven't - I'm so proud! :biggrin: I did watch the officially released sneek peak, because you're supposed to watch those...
awesome :biggrin:

My thoughts exactly :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
Nope, still haven't - I'm so proud! :biggrin: I did watch the officially released sneek peak, because you're supposed to watch those...

CHEATER!!!!!!!! You've ruined it all now, you should feel ashamed of yourself. If you watch the sneak peak you might as well just watch the whole thing. I thought the sneak peaks were pretty rubbish though, they don't give anything away we didn't already know :frown:

*I'd just like to point out I am actually out partying, not on the internet on my birthday*
My thoughts exactly :biggrin:

CHEATER!!!!!!!! You've ruined it all now, you should feel ashamed of yourself. If you watch the sneak peak you might as well just watch the whole thing. I thought the sneak peaks were pretty rubbish though, they don't give anything away we didn't already know :frown:

*I'd just like to point out I am actually out partying, not on the internet on my birthday*

Still managed to get on here though! :laugh:
Hope you're having fun!
My revision is definitely suffering because of my anticipation for the next episode. Sucks.
But I WANT!

90 minutes+Klainetana = one smexy night of television.
(edited 13 years ago)
Still managed to get on here though! :laugh:
Hope you're having fun!

I've had so much fun today :woo: now I'm winding down... I sound like an old person :s-smilie:

Original post by Peas and love
My revision is definitely suffering because of my anticipation for the next episode. Sucks.
But I WANT!

Me+Klainetana = one smexy night of television.

I can't settle to anything because I'm waiting for that which is stupid because I know if I actually did something time would go faster. I know when this has aired I'll be the same waiting for the prom episode though so I'll probably never get anything done :eek3:

I can't settle to anything because I'm waiting for that which is stupid because I know if I actually did something time would go faster. I know when this has aired I'll be the same waiting for the prom episode though so I'll probably never get anything done :eek3:

Exactly this! I hate having to do coursework and Glee making me want to watch nothing but it/wait for the next episodes is ruining my work ethic! Not that I had a good one in the first place...but I'd like to think if Glee wasn't on I might get more done that I have so far! :colondollar:

Exactly this! I hate having to do coursework and Glee making me want to watch nothing but it/wait for the next episodes is ruining my work ethic! Not that I had a good one in the first place...but I'd like to think if Glee wasn't on I might get more done that I have so far! :colondollar:

:rofl: I'm so lucky I'm not at college or uni at the moment...God knows what'll happen when I'm there next year and Glee is on. My idea of being productive nowadays is to rewatch episodes in preparation for the next. I'm such an idiot :biggrin:
:rofl: I'm so lucky I'm not at college or uni at the moment...God knows what'll happen when I'm there next year and Glee is on. My idea of being productive nowadays is to rewatch episodes in preparation for the next. I'm such an idiot :biggrin:

Haha! I'm liking that idea of preparation! Unfortunatley I'm a second year now so this year actually counts :eek: Glee, I blame you if I fail! (This thread doesn't help either :tongue:). But it is a guilty pleasure :colone:
Im definitely going to watch an episode before bed - I was trying to stop myself by watching Misbehaving Mums to be on iPlayer (rubbish by the way) - but its just not giving me the fix I need! :biggrin:

Edit: I definitely use too many smilies....

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest