The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peas and love

Haha! I'm liking that idea of preparation! Unfortunatley I'm a second year now so this year actually counts :eek: Glee, I blame you if I fail! (This thread doesn't help either :tongue:). But it is a guilty pleasure :colone:
Im definitely going to watch an episode before bed - I was trying to stop myself by watching Misbehaving Mums to be on iPlayer (rubbish by the way) - but its just not giving me the fix I need! :biggrin:

Edit: I definitely use too many smilies....

Spoiler

I should've been in my second year by now, I'm kind of glad I'm not because I wouldn't have been able to go crazy over this season as much :biggrin: That Misbehaving Mums to Be was on in my house the other day and I just took one look at it and stuck my headphones in. I've watched 3 episodes today (mainly because my birthday is the only day I can get away with having Glee on the TV without people complaining about it!). I haven't watched SOWK for a number of hours though *so proud*
Original post by e hine e
I should've been in my second year by now, I'm kind of glad I'm not because I wouldn't have been able to go crazy over this season as much :biggrin: That Misbehaving Mums to Be was on in my house the other day and I just took one look at it and stuck my headphones in. I've watched 3 episodes today (mainly because my birthday is the only day I can get away with having Glee on the TV without people complaining about it!). I haven't watched SOWK for a number of hours though *so proud*

Now that takes willpower! Let me know when you cave and watch it again! Hope you had a good birthday :biggrin:

Now that takes willpower! Let me know when you cave and watch it again! Hope you had a good birthday :biggrin:

I'm torn between not watching it until the episode now or watching it obsessively, there is no middle ground for me. I'll probably have watched it again before I get up tomorrow :rofl:

I had a great birthday thanks :biggrin:
I'm pretty sure it's diamonddust's birthday now isn't it?

Anyway, that calls for a :birthday: I would give you a Darren singing happy birthday but I'm sure Ambs has that taken care of so I'll give you this

Yes, it's Chris Colfer's birthday cake but hey, it's a party

:party:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ooh there is an influx of glee birthdays!

Happy Birthday diamonddust!!

Ooh there is an influx of glee birthdays!

Happy Birthday diamonddust!!

I know, it's so weird, another girl I speak to through Glee has a birthday today. April is an amazing month :woo:
I know, it's so weird, another girl I speak to through Glee has a birthday today. April is an amazing month :woo:

I feel so left out! Damn you August birthday! :noway:
Reply 3067
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAMONDDUST!!! Oh look, Darren just decdided to sing Happy Birthday for you!

:party2: (These guys seriously look like they're having the best. Party. Ever.)

And because I'm almost an hour late in posting this, I'm throwing in a hug as well:

:birthday:

I feel so left out! Damn you August birthday! :noway:

You should have an honourary April birthday too, like the Queen :biggrin: What's good enough for the Queen is good enough for Glee fans :biggrin:
Reply 3069
My thoughts exactly :biggrin:

CHEATER!!!!!!!! You've ruined it all now, you should feel ashamed of yourself. If you watch the sneak peak you might as well just watch the whole thing. I thought the sneak peaks were pretty rubbish though, they don't give anything away we didn't already know :frown:

*I'd just like to point out I am actually out partying, not on the internet on my birthday*

I am NOT a cheater! :shock: I always watch the official youtube channel. It's not like they are leaked videos you're not supposed to watch yet. :dry:

Glad you had a great birthday :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
I am NOT a cheater! :shock: I always watch the official youtube channel. It's not like they are leaked videos you're not supposed to watch yet. :dry:

Glad you had a great birthday :biggrin:

It's on Perez Hilton's site, he is a legitimate spoiler source. He only carries the most reliable gossip and scandal, everything on his site should be watched. Imagine if the world ends tonight and you never got to see the video. How would you feel then?
Go to bed guys...

I should say though, that I've 'liked' Lady GaGa on Facebook and she/whoever posts on that account keeps posting vids related to BTW. Managed to avoid all of them, but not sure if I can keep it up until Tuesday. :o:
Original post by Doughnuts!!

Go to bed guys...I should say though, that I've 'liked' Lady GaGa on Facebook and she/whoever posts on that account keeps posting vids related to BTW. Managed to avoid all of them, but not sure if I can keep it up until Tuesday. :o:

You sound like my mother :s-smilie:

That's the actual Lady Gaga account, it was announced they'd be released on her facebook site today. They're not interesting anyway, you're not missing much. What you are missing is the SOWK video :yep:
Reply 3073
It's on Perez Hilton's site, he is a legitimate spoiler source. He only carries the most reliable gossip and scandal, everything on his site should be watched. Imagine if the world ends tonight and you never got to see the video. How would you feel then?

Don't you dare use Perez against me - you know I love that website! :tongue: Why are you doing this to me? :woo: I'm not giving in though, I'm seriously waiting until Tuesday.

To everyone else still waiting:

:awesome:
You sound like my mother :s-smilie:

That's the actual Lady Gaga account, it was announced they'd be released on her facebook site today. They're not interesting anyway, you're not missing much. What you are missing is the SOWK video :yep:

Haha, I sound like my mother as well.

Everyone's been going on about SOWK , but I hate hearing songs before they're aired. So tempting though...

Also, never knew it was Lady G's real account... :beard:
Original post by Ambs
Don't you dare use Perez against me - you know I love that website! :tongue: Why are you doing this to me? :woo: I'm not giving in though, I'm seriously waiting until Tuesday.

I think I got a boner. :colondollar:

Am I straight? Who knows... :s-smilie:
Reply 3076
I think I got a boner. :colondollar:

Am I straight? Who knows... :s-smilie:

Sexuality is irrelevant - it's Darren. I thought this version might be more effective than the real with the schoolboy picture :tongue:
Original post by Ambs

Guh! :drool: Do I get him as a birthday present? :tongue:

Thanks for the happy birthday messages! And the Darren hug and birthday song and CC's birthday cake- I'd be honoured to have the same cake as the guy single handedly taking over the world! :biggrin:

Feel so weird being 19...my teenage years are almost over! I'd worry that I wouldn't e able to be a fangirl anymore but... I think I can be a fangirl for as long as I want! :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
Sexuality is irrelevant - it's Darren. I thought this version might be more effective than the real with the schoolboy picture :tongue:

LMAO, where's an Artie gif saying 'truth' when you need it? Darrensexual should be a new orientation!
Random but I was thinking about Chris Colfer last night- how can he be single? Guess he's too busy?
Original post by Ambs

:rofl: when I saw you'd used the 'courage' thing I couldn't stop laughing :biggrin:

Original post by diamonddust
Guh! :drool: Do I get him as a birthday present? :tongue:

Thanks for the happy birthday messages! And the Darren hug and birthday song and CC's birthday cake- I'd be honoured to have the same cake as the guy single handedly taking over the world! :biggrin:

Feel so weird being 19...my teenage years are almost over! I'd worry that I wouldn't e able to be a fangirl anymore but... I think I can be a fangirl for as long as I want! :biggrin:

Of course you can fangirl as long as you want :woo: Darren's fanboying over Harry Potter at 24 :biggrin: What Darren can do, you can do :woo:

Hope you have a great day :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest