The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moanycar.
Aw LOL, yeah :tongue:
I do want us to be prom King and Queen...but I doubt it. Even though we've been going out practically the whole of high school..:smile:

LOL...how long ago was your prom....you are acting like an oldy :tongue: :smile:

lolol um like 2 years ago now :tongue: last year of college, 2 years makes me feel like a oldy :tongue: can remember all the jokes and stuff back then haha, lifes diff now :tongue:

haha dont worry just stay together in the prom and you guys will get it:tongue:
You've still lost me :tongue:

Well there are man cars and girl cars :biggrin:
Like a mini is a girls car IMO :smile:

BMW X5 = man car :smile:

eh nope BMW x5 is like i dunno lol, i see lots of women driving bmw's around these days lolol, it has alot of presence though:tongue:
Original post by Manesh2468
lolol um like 2 years ago now :tongue: last year of college, 2 years makes me feel like a oldy :tongue: can remember all the jokes and stuff back then haha, lifes diff now :tongue:

haha dont worry just stay together in the prom and you guys will get it:tongue:

Aaah thats not that long ago :smile:

LOL, thats what my brother says...
He says enjoy high school 'cos college and uni suck :smile:

Can't wait to leave high school now :biggrin: :tongue:

Hope so, but then again, we don't need any stupid award....we're cool without it :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
eh nope BMW x5 is like i dunno lol, i see lots of women driving bmw's around these days lolol, it has alot of presence though:tongue:

Yeah, most of the women I've seen driving X5's are muslim ladies in burkhas :tongue:

They don't look right :tongue:
Aaah thats not that long ago :smile:

LOL, thats what my brother says...
He says enjoy high school 'cos college and uni suck :smile:

Can't wait to leave high school now :biggrin: :tongue:

Hope so, but then again, we don't need any stupid award....we're cool without it :smile:

haha trust, enjoy high school, college really does suck:tongue:

lol i get what you mean:tongue:
Yeah, most of the women I've seen driving X5's are muslim ladies in burkhas :tongue:

They don't look right :tongue:

x5's,5 series's, 1 series's, 3 series's haha, yup they are tiny behind the wheel

man... i got burnt just now lol it kills!!!
haha trust, enjoy high school, college really does suck:tongue:

lol i get what you mean:tongue:

Haa, will do :smile: Well what ever is left of it :frown:

Don't care too much about prom...as long as I have all my favourite people with me, it'll be an amazing day...just hope the weather is nice :smile:
Haa, will do :smile: Well what ever is left of it :frown:

Don't care too much about prom...as long as I have all my favourite people with me, it'll be an amazing day...just hope the weather is nice :smile:

yup we had fireworks as the sun set too, just enjoy the time you have left with friends:tongue:
x5's,5 series's, 1 series's, 3 series's haha, yup they are tiny behind the wheel

man... i got burnt just now lol it kills!!!

Aww, how'd you get burnt?

I always burn myself with straightners and curlers :frown:
Once I had a massive burn on my face, it was butters :s-smilie: :angry:

My dad had the 318i....didn't like it :frown:
yup we had fireworks as the sun set too, just enjoy the time you have left with friends:tongue:

That's really nice :smile:

Yeah, most of 'em will be with me at college though...
Me and Jai aren't taking similar subjects though :frown:
Aww, how'd you get burnt?

I always burn myself with straightners and curlers :frown:
Once I had a massive burn on my face, it was butters :s-smilie: :angry:

My dad had the 318i....didn't like it :frown:

well i thought id make breakfast to eat since im sick and needed energy... and then when i was taking the food out, the pan just dropped off to the flaw and splat everywhere, it got to my chin n nose lolol looked in the mirror its aight atm, burnt my arm now its gone dark and sting like hell, burnt my finger tips (anoying) and i burnt the floor... yay il be in trouble when fams back hahaha.

lolol i remember when my girl use to get burnt with straightners obviously i said either dont get burnt or throw them away haha :tongue:

lolol that aint a bad car, i like all the m sport ones though:tongue:

notice how i spelt floor wrong... im soo dead lolol
(edited 12 years ago)
That's really nice :smile:

Yeah, most of 'em will be with me at college though...
Me and Jai aren't taking similar subjects though :frown:

aww dont worry, im sure you guys will get similar breaks :tongue: they have like 2 groups in a year, group 1 and group 2, they all get breaks at similar times :smile:
well i thought id make breakfast to eat since im sick and needed energy... and then when i was taking the food out, the pan just dropped off to the flaw and splat everywhere, it got to my chin n nose lolol looked in the mirror its aight atm, burnt my arm now its gone dark and sting like hell, burnt my finger tips (anoying) and i burnt the floor... yay il be in trouble when fams back hahaha.

lolol i remember when my girl use to get burnt with straightners obviously i said either dont get burnt or throw them away haha :tongue:

lolol that aint a bad car, i like all the m sport ones though:tongue:

notice how i spelt floor wrong... im soo dead lolol

Oh dear :tongue: That's why boys shouldn't be allowed to enter a kitchen :tongue:
Put cold cream on any burns so they don't swell up. Plus it'll cool it and hopefully stop the bad stinging.

LOL, that's what Jai says. When I burnt my neck, he thought it was a lovebite and got all vexed and stupid...since then he's hated my straightners :biggrin:

Na its not a bad car, just prefered our old Jag :frown:
aww dont worry, im sure you guys will get similar breaks :tongue: they have like 2 groups in a year, group 1 and group 2, they all get breaks at similar times :smile:

Mmm, well, we're both taking Further Maths..... hopefully we can be together for that :s-smilie:

Aaaah well, I'll see when the time comes, gotta finish GCSE's first :s-smilie:
Oh dear :tongue: That's why boys shouldn't be allowed to enter a kitchen :tongue:
Put cold cream on any burns so they don't swell up. Plus it'll cool it and hopefully stop the bad stinging.

LOL, that's what Jai says. When I burnt my neck, he thought it was a lovebite and got all vexed and stupid...since then he's hated my straightners :biggrin:

Na its not a bad car, just prefered our old Jag :frown:

haha definately need to put cream on it was boiling hot oil lolol aww once i burnt my whole hand like thst so i was peed.

haha good on him, stupid straightners always burning felt like breaking them back in the day roflmao, then she said she'll just get new so then its just like :s-smilie:

lol jags are nice :smile: big cruisers :tongue:
Mmm, well, we're both taking Further Maths..... hopefully we can be together for that :s-smilie:

Aaaah well, I'll see when the time comes, gotta finish GCSE's first :s-smilie:

haha have fun :tongue:

lolol dww gcse is minor to alevels, just take it easy :redface:
haha definately need to put cream on it was boiling hot oil lolol aww once i burnt my whole hand like thst so i was peed.

haha good on him, stupid straightners always burning felt like breaking them back in the day roflmao, then she said she'll just get new so then its just like :s-smilie:

lol jags are nice :smile: big cruisers :tongue:

Ouchy...hot oil :frown:

There is nothing wrong with straightners :smile: I love mine :biggrin: Ironically, mine are a birthday present from Jai :tongue:

I fully love the Jag :smile: I miss it :frown:
haha have fun :tongue:

lolol dww gcse is minor to alevels, just take it easy :redface:

I know, this is the same stuff my brother tells me....doesn't make it any easier while I'm doing my GCSE's though.

Oooh I'm going to a scrapyard later....:biggrin: Fun fun fun!!!! :frown:

Is there only one match today? DD vs KXIP?

Random but, congrats for yesterday's win...MI were vaaaaary good :biggrin:
Ouchy...hot oil :frown:

There is nothing wrong with straightners :smile: I love mine :biggrin: Ironically, mine are a birthday present from Jai :tongue:

I fully love the Jag :smile: I miss it :frown:

very very hot:frown: imn partly cooked hahaha :tongue:

lolol that was nice of him, maybe these are safer:smile:

yup my mum likes jags i think its a womens thing for hindus lolol
I know, this is the same stuff my brother tells me....doesn't make it any easier while I'm doing my GCSE's though.

Oooh I'm going to a scrapyard later....:biggrin: Fun fun fun!!!! :frown:

Is there only one match today? DD vs KXIP?

Random but, congrats for yesterday's win...MI were vaaaaary good :biggrin:

lolol a girl going to a scrapyard, very interesting:rolleyes: are under 16's allowed though :redface: have fun, scrapyards are sick lolol i like seeing all the crashed cars is jokes :redface:

yup thas the only match today :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest