The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Anonymous
At least it looks completely fine from the front, and at least its not genetic. Mine's a bit bulbous as well as having a slight hook, so it looks **** front and side.

And if I broke mine I'd definately use it as an excuse to make it look normal :sad:

Mine does look slightly bent from the front, but it's slightly disguised by my glasses that I wear now. :dontknow: When I was younger I hated how I looked because of it, but now I know that it's just me, and how I am; people who judge me by a less than terrible nose on my face aren't worth bothering with. I tell you what, post your own picture here, I bet you look fine :p:
Reply 41
I used to hate my nose too, now I don't mind so much.

It's generally big, slightly crooked and has a massive bump so the front and profile looks bad. I might take a picture...
But it's fine, I've grown used to it now and no one has ever said anything about it - I still get attention so it can't be too bad.
I would never have plastic surgery for it.
Reply 42
Cheryl Cole has a hooked nose but she's still absolutely gorgeous.

I hate my nose anyway though.
Reply 43
explosions hurt
I'll punch you in the face if you want.

How kind :teeth:
Celine Dion :yucky:
Reply 45
i find Adrian Brody from The Pianist quite attractive even though he has an irregular nose :smile:
I have a hooked nose only when I smile but its not big or wide, I get told I look like fearne cotton a lot. Shes got a hooked nose and whilst it would look better straight I don't think its the end of the world. I've wanted to have surgery before but its just a bit of BDD.
I have a slighty large nose- Jewish dad lol.
people tell me its not too bad.
But I've decided I am going to get rhinoplasty one day.
Reply 48
I got smashed in the nose when i was younger and now i got a bump on my nose. Hate it :frown:
Reply 49
if it helps, and without trying to sound like an ass, i have a pretty 'unconventional' nose, and have never had trouble attracting men...
I hate my nose. Large, hooked, kinda bulbous. Looks alright at certain angles. Some guys find me ugly- because of my nose (I think :s-smilie:), others say I'm beautiful!! That, I can never understand. But I don't complain lol.
i have the same nose as ellie goulding and it gets me so depressed all the time
I know I'm bringing up an old post but reading this made me think of Danish actress Christiane Shaumberg-Muller.
Her nose is not conventional and it makes her more beautiful. A ski-jump nose like megan fox's would make her look boring.

I wouldn't mind a large-ish, more rounded nose.

Pointy and hooked are a big no-no, though.
There's a really pretty girl on my facebook and she's got a nose like that a bit. I would post a picture to proove it but that's a bit weird eh...
Reply 55
I've got a flat nose :ashamed:

People can still look gorgeous with large noses - Lea Michele, for example my friend has a huge nose and whilst it's not her best feature she is still gorgeous.
Reply 57
Lady Gaga used to have an odd nose

Reply 58
Original post by darkxangel

People can still look gorgeous with large noses - Lea Michele, for example my friend has a huge nose and whilst it's not her best feature she is still gorgeous.

She's also got a big jaw lime, yet still pretty. However, the faces she makes when she sings annoys the **** out of me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by T-Toe
She's also got a big jaw lime, yet still pretty. However, the faces she makes when she sings annoys the **** out of me.

Lol yh, but tbh Glee wouldn't be the same without her 'annoyingness' :wink:.

Latest

Trending

Trending