Well, that was disappointing.
Original post by haleem
How can there be a little girl in the huge suit? :curious:

Stilts. :teehee:

:getmecoat:
Original post by Aula
Put it in spoilers and make it clear what it is. :hmmm:
(Or wait a week)

Unfortunately it won't be revealed next week either :frown:.
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Ape who do you think the little girl is..? (including what happens next.. y'know).

Spoiler

Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Maybe standing on two fez's? :cute:
Reply 8025

Or she could be standing on another child :colonhash:

:beard:
Reply 8026

Unfortunately it won't be revealed next week either :frown:.

No, I mean if you're basing who you think it is on next weeks episode too.

The director is quite hot :holmes:
Original post by haleem
Or she could be standing on another child :colonhash:

:beard:

Or there could be some vashta nerada controlling the legs.

Waiting for the spacesuit to say, "Who turned out the light?"
Original post by Muffinz

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Aula
No, I mean if you're basing who you think it is on next weeks episode too.

The director is quite hot :holmes:

Oh I see what you mean sorry! :colondollar:

I bet it's Donna's mother. ::giggle:
I should add to the people I've sent spoilers to, or any who know stuff about the next episode - that stuff is best kept to PMs. I know this thread contains some spoilers, but the next episode has huge spoilers which would be unfair on the people posting here if they clicked on it/were given temptation.

Just my view on the matter. :awesome:

All in all, awesome episode. So much stuff going on, little girls, Silents, Doctor dying, pregnancy - this is what I love about this show. It can have so many arcs and layers. And this is just the first episode. :nutcase:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ape, promise me that even if I beg you to send me that PM (or anyone else who has it) that you wont. I don't want to be spoiled, even if I cave later. I'll just have to wait.

I find it weird discussing things in the episode threads, 'cause we tend to know much more than everyone else 'cause we follow the spoilers and stuff, so it's hard to get used to people who don't know as much XD
Original post by DoktaUH
Perception Filter

I can't believe I forgot that. Thanks

Think we already did a few months ago

Thanks for that. It still looks remarkably similar just different colour schemes. So it's either each one has a diffent colour orb/lines or something

:ninja:

Spoiler

Is it

Spoiler

:rofl:

Stilts and a fez would ruin the mood a bit :giggle:
Don't know if this is already posted but I think they are gonna use the death as a way of getting out of the limit on regenerations
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8035

I should add to the people I've sent spoilers to, or any who know stuff about the next episode - that stuff is best kept to PMs. I know this thread contains some spoilers, but the next episode has huge spoilers which would be unfair on the people posting here if they clicked on it/were given temptation.

Just my view on the matter. :awesome:

All in all, awesome episode.

I completely agree :h:

I have no issues with authorised spoilers or speculation, but I don't want to know real things ta very much.
Original post by LastLordofTime
Ape, promise me that even if I beg you to send me that PM (or anyone else who has it) that you wont. I don't want to be spoiled, even if I cave later. I'll just have to wait.

I find it weird discussing things in the episode threads, 'cause we tend to know much more than everyone else 'cause we follow the spoilers and stuff, so it's hard to get used to people who don't know as much XD

I promise no matter how hard you beg. :biggrin:
Reply 8037

I promise no matter how hard you beg. :biggrin:

Me too. (I doubt I'll cave, having not done so thus far, but it's as well to make sure).
Original post by loki276
Don't know if this is already posted but I think they are gonna use the death as a way of getting out of the limit on regenerations

Nope, try again :smile:
I reckon I know who is in the first spacesuit and it isn't the same as the one at the end of the episode :wink:

Latest