The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Original post by DoktaUH
I reckon I know who is in the first spacesuit and it isn't the same as the one at the end of the episode :wink:

I think along similar lines. It's curious - if it was the girl they would have not panned away from the camera. The girl being in the suit isn't that big a shock. And the whole scene was set half a decade later. Could be anyone in the suit.

Original post by sleekchic
x

I have no idea who it could be. Moffat is a clever man, he's going to make it a shock no matter what we speculate. I think the whole thing is a red herring. :moon:

Original post by DoktaUH

Spoiler

:rofl: we have missed this.

Original post by Aula
Me too. (I doubt I'll cave, having not done so thus far, but it's as well to make sure).

Shall do. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
I just got smacked by my gf for saying I would trade her in for Amy Pond
Original post by neiljeff123

She should own up to thinking the same about you tbh :smile:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Stop editing your posts!

Spoiler

Original post by DoktaUH
Stop editing your posts!

Spoiler

Okay, how did you ghost quote? :holmes:
How am I supposed to wait a week for the next part? :zomg:

1. The Doctor can't die as Matt Smith! Then he'll have to start in the part forever but never age which means Doctor Who would end :sad:

2. I really really hope Amy isn't pregnant :angry: Because that means she'll slow them all down or will have to leave (which I wouldn't mind except Rory would have to go with her) or they'll be a freakin baby in the Tardis? It just wouldn't work at all >_<

Two Amy Ponds and a glass floor. :sexface:
Okay, how did you ghost quote? :holmes:

:wink:
Reply 8049

as long as she'd trade you in for Rory, it's fine :wink:

Original post by loonyplatypus

1. The Doctor can't die as Matt Smith! Then he'll have to start in the part forever but never age which means Doctor Who would end :sad:

Not really. There'd just be plenty of doctor adventures we wouldn't see. :dontknow:
Original post by Aula
Not really. There'd just be plenty of doctor adventures we wouldn't see. :dontknow:

Like we read in the Doctor Who books, or is that just me?
Reply 8051
Original post by DoktaUH

Original post by DoktaUH

I don't read them, but tbh mostly because I can't afford to buy them :colondollar:
Reply 8052
Original post by loonyplatypus

2. I really really hope Amy isn't pregnant :angry: Because that means she'll slow them all down or will have to leave (which I wouldn't mind except Rory would have to go with her) or they'll be a freakin baby in the Tardis? It just wouldn't work at all >_<

he won't, the doctor is clever!

the only reason he'd gather them all there is so taht they can kill off the spaceman and he wouldn't need to die,

like a little loop in time, he started a new time line by telling the past to change things.
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
He was 1108 wasn't he? So we have another 200 years of BBC programming to go even if it is the end :colone:

Or was he? The Doctor's lied about important information before. Like when he told Clyde in SJA that he could change 507 times. Plus I think it'd just fit in more with his character if he lied so Amy and co didn't really know how long he had left.
Reply 8055
The person in the space suit it's:

Spoiler

I should add to the people I've sent spoilers to, or any who know stuff about the next episode - that stuff is best kept to PMs. I know this thread contains some spoilers, but the next episode has huge spoilers which would be unfair on the people posting here if they clicked on it/were given temptation.

Just my view on the matter. :awesome:

All in all, awesome episode. So much stuff going on, little girls, Silents, Doctor dying, pregnancy - this is what I love about this show. It can have so many arcs and layers. And this is just the first episode. :nutcase:

FML.

My sub has ended, my inbox is full and it'll take ages to delete thousands of messages and I think I really want to know.
Original post by DoktaUH

The books aren't really considered canon.
Original post by sleekchic
Also I found this pic from Silence in the Library on a different forum.

Try again :p:
Original post by LastLordofTime
The books aren't really considered canon.

Nor are they considered non-canon, swings and roundabouts really.

Latest

Trending

Trending