The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't think it's been posted, but regarding the last episode some spoilers came out today:

Spoiler

Original post by keira
he won't, the doctor is clever!

the only reason he'd gather them all there is so taht they can kill off the spaceman and he wouldn't need to die,

like a little loop in time, he started a new time line by telling the past to change things.

Or it's not THE Doctor.
Also I found this pic from Silence in the Library on a different forum.

How's that?
So the spaceship was the same one from The Lodger?
Sorry if that's been said already ..
Original post by DoktaUH
:wink:

:pierre:

Original post by LastLordofTime
Don't think it's been posted, but regarding the last episode some spoilers came out today:

Spoiler

Makes sense. Full circle and all.

Spoiler

Original post by sleekchic
FML.

My sub has ended, my inbox is full and it'll take ages to delete thousands of messages and I think I really want to know.

That is curiosity overwhelming reason. :whip:

Email. :awesome:
Reply 8065
Original post by Liam 09

Original post by Liam 09

Nope, just very similar. (colour scheme was different)
Original post by LastLordofTime
Or it's not THE Doctor.

Well what do you mean? As in it's a clone?

I wonder if Amy bringing up the clone subject and Canton saying it was the actual Doctor was the truth, or a pre-planned lie.

That was so odd. That clone comment came out of nowhere.
Original post by Liam 09

Kind of...
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
Or was he? The Doctor's lied about important information before. Like when he told Clyde in SJA that he could change 507 times. Plus I think it'd just fit in more with his character if he lied so Amy and co didn't really know how long he had left.

My friend said he wasn't even the future doctor. But by the feeling we got I think its safe to assume he's future doctor anyway, he can't be past doctor, otherwise he wouldn't be around in the present. And he isn't present for obvious reasons. The only things left are future doctor and clone doctor? Canton said he wasn't a clone so he must be from the future.

Unless that damn Canton is lying. :fuhrer:

How old he is.. we cannot know.. I think he was wearing the same bow tie anyway.. so he may not have changed for 200 years.
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm

Why was the Silent there? To show the Silent that he died? Could it be a trick to deceive the Silents? He knew he would die, he said he was ready and was going to stop running. Why did the CAMERA PAN?! :nooo:

Why was Canton there? Bringing Gasoline seems like a lame excuse. Was he there simply to propel them to go on their adventure?

If it was a Future Doctor, then he knew River's secret. He even had a diary.
(edited 13 years ago)
I liked them comparing and syncing up diaries.
Reply 8071

My friend said he wasn't even the future doctor. But by the feeling we got I think its safe to assume he's future doctor anyway, he can't be past doctor, otherwise he wouldn't be around in the present. And he isn't present for obvious reasons. The only things left are future doctor and clone doctor? Canton said he wasn't a clone so he must be from the future.

It's possible that Canton could have lied because the doctor knew they wouldn't do what they needed to if they knew it wasn't the real him who had died. :holmes:

How old he is.. we cannot know.. I think he was wearing the same bow tie anyway.. so he may not have changed for 200 years.

Well bow ties are cool.
He also could have put the same outfit back on so they wouldn't think there was anything wrong.
Reply 8072
i like that people like this show as much as i do
Reply 8073
Are they all tally marked automatically then without knowing?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Why was the Silent there? To show the Silent that he died? Could it be a trick to deceive the Silents? Why did the CAMERA PAN?!

Why was Canton there? Bringing Gasoline seems like a lame excuse. Was he there simply to propel them go on their adventure?

To the fourth question: TO MAKE US KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS ARGH.

Canton only knew the Doctor because he helped the younger Doctor, so when he was older he remembered those experiences, the younger doctor WILL find out who 'recruited' them! :O He will find out that he has to send Canton and the others there!

As to who was in the suit.. I don't know.

What do people think, who was in the suit at the start?
I think I just figured it out. Something Karen Gillian said a while ago. :ahee:

Let me gather my thoughts
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by haleem
Are they all tally marked automatically then without knowing?

Nope, wait and see :wink:
Original post by Aula
It's possible that Canton could have lied because the doctor knew they wouldn't do what they needed to if they knew it wasn't the real him who had died. :holmes:

Well bow ties are cool.
He also could have put the same outfit back on so they wouldn't think there was anything wrong.

But would the Doctor sacrifice someone's life to achieve his own deeds? I don't think he would let anyone die for him.
I think I just figured it out. Something Karen Gillian said a while ago. :ahee:

PM me with what she said :P
Reply 8079
Why was the Silent there? To show the Silent that he died? Could it be a trick to deceive the Silents? He knew he would die, he said he was ready and was going to stop running. Why did the CAMERA PAN?! :nooo:

Why was Canton there? Bringing Gasoline seems like a lame excuse. Was he there simply to propel them to go on their adventure?

I tried pausing the bit when the visor opened, but all I could see was Orange :emo:

Latest

Trending

Trending