King's College London Firmers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Biomedical science - firmed:smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by chr1stopher11
Hello everyone. I couldn't find a thread where everyone's names were listed who have already firmed King's as well as their subject and I thought it would be quite useful to have one. If you want added to the list please QUOTE ME with your username and subject. I hope everyone gets the grades they need and bring on September!

Spoiler

firmed - english language and literature! excited!
Reply 42
Hello everyone. I couldn't find a thread where everyone's names were listed who have already firmed King's as well as their subject and I thought it would be quite useful to have one. If you want added to the list please QUOTE ME with your username and subject. I hope everyone gets the grades they need and bring on September!

Firmed BSc Business Management. Chose over Cass, hope it was the right decision. Oh, and it's unconditional:smile:)

By the way, IS THERE A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR KING'S CLASS OF 2011? We deifintely need one!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 43
Dentistry- firmed :biggrin:!
Reply 44
Original post by jazz_egy
Dentistry- firmed :biggrin:!

Dentistry firmed as well! =D
Reply 45
Pharmacology and Molecular Genetics firmed! Xd
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Mathematics with Management And Finance, Firmed

Spoiler

Finally firmed King's for Biomedical Sciences... Need 36 IB points. Also require a miracle. :eek:
Reply 48

Spoiler

Firmed Biochemistry :biggrin:
Mathematics with Management and Finance, Firm Choice
Reply 50
Firmed Medicine.

Spoiler

International Studies

Spoiler

Firmed Business Management :biggrin:
Reply 53
helle

I've firmed Mathematics

I have a question

If I can't get the entry requirement (which is AAA), is it any possibility can keep offer til next year?

I mean tell the uni and take gap year and then get entry requirement is possible?

cos I'm worry about I cannot get AAA.. might be AAB

Is it possible using foundation course, unless get entry requirement?

I'm so confused and too pressure now..

Please GOD~~
Reply 54
Original post by wingpong
helle

I've firmed Mathematics

I have a question

If I can't get the entry requirement (which is AAA), is it any possibility can keep offer til next year?

I mean tell the uni and take gap year and then get entry requirement is possible?

cos I'm worry about I cannot get AAA.. might be AAB

Is it possible using foundation course, unless get entry requirement?

I'm so confused and too pressure now..

Please GOD~~

I don't think it is possible to do that, because come results day they would of had your results a week before hand, so they may of already decide to reject you, and allow you to go to your insurances.

However their is nothing wrong with asking them, but seems like you would have to reapply the following year. (What a lot of people had to do last year).

You should calm down though, the exams haven't start yet so you still have chances to meet your grades :wink: should start revising

i don't think king's do foundation course for Maths do they?

Spoiler

International Politics BA Firmed.

Can anyone help me out? I firmed through UCAS but cant seem to access accomodation through myapp.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by maxcartwright
International Politics BA Firmed.

Can anyone help me out? I firmed through UCAS but cant seem to access accomodation through myapp.

Wow, what happened to War Studies mate?
Hi everyone,Kings sent me a letter: unconditional. however, it doesn't show on my UCAS page, anyone in the same situatioin as me?
Reply 58

Spoiler

Hey, I firmed KCL for law so please add me onto the list :smile:

For the fellow law students, are you applying for accommodation. If so, where, and what are you basing your decisions on? Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Jim Pansen
Wow, what happened to War Studies mate?

Rejected:frown:
Shame, cause that the one i really wanted, but hopefully i can take some modules from the course through ipol.

Do you know how to get onto the housing page from myapp?:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest